Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 am

The sales woman unlocked the case and brought them out. "What do you think, sir?" She asked, Logan.

Logan looked at them. The only difference between the two, besides the sizes, was that the bigger one did not have a diamond in it. He nodded his head at them. "Yeah, I think they'll do."

The woman smiled. "All right then, let's go get your ring size checked then, and I'll see what we have in the back." The woman said, leading them back to the counter.

She brought out the ring sizers once more and realized quickly that Logan and big fingers. She found the right size and smiled. "How does that feel?"

"Good." Logan said, before taking the rings sizer off for the woman to take back.

The woman nodded. "All right, I think we have some in your size, but let me make sure." She said, before going to the back room.

The couple waited awhile before the sales woman came back out.

"I'm so sorry for the wait. It was hard to find them, but we found them." She said, handing them the rings. "Now, make sure they are kept somewhere safe before the wedding. Here are boxes for them to be kept it. Remember, the maid of honor gives the bride the ring to place on the groom, and the best man gives the groom the ring to place on the bride." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:35 am

Kara smiled, nodding her head as she looked at Logan. She then walked with the woman to the cashier. Kara took out her money the moment the woman said the price for Logan's ring. She paid the woman, looking up at Logan as she smiled. Her eyes just showing nothing, but love for him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 am

Logan kissed her lips as he pulled out his own wallet. He pulled away to pay for her ring, earning a smile and an "Aww, they are so cute" expression from the Sales woman.

They said their goodbyes before leaving the store, each holding their own bag with each others' rings in them.

"So, you want to look at dresses or something wedding related?" He asked, as they walked down the side walk, hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 am

Kara smiled at him, "Dresses is for me to decide. But, we could look at decorations, food, cakes." She said, looking down at her engagement ring that was now on her finger. Before she looked up, stopping when she received a kiss from Logan. Which made her do a little noise as she kissed back. Her cheeks reddened. She felt Logan wrap his arms around her waist, dipping her back. Her arms wrapping around him immediately.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 am

Logan pulled back, smirking. "So, about the dresses...?"

Kara laughed, pushing him away. "No! You can't see it!" She said, laughing as she ran a little ahead of him.

"Damn," Logan said, softly."I guess I'll have to kiss you harder until you're dizzy." He said, smirking. He got an "eep!" in return as he chased after her.

They dodged people who were on the sidewalk, with Kara apologizing (while laughing) as she went, and Logan saying "Excuse me, bub." practically to everyone that actually stepped in his way.

Kara stopped outside of a restaurant, breathing hard. Logan caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You... are not... seeing... that dress..." She breathed out.

He didn't say anything before he kissed her again, causing her to lose her breath all over again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 am

Kara's eyes widened, making another little sound. She gripped his shirt, feeling him dip her a little again. She pulled away from the kiss, breathing hard, "Still not going to see it." Kara laughed, shrieking when he dipped her further, "L-LOGAN!" She laughed, looking up at him. Her flexibility was showing right now, "No, means no, mister. Don't let me teach you a lesson tonight." She whispered seductively to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:42 am

Logan smirked. "I don't mind a lesson being taught; Sounds... educational." He said, still smirking.

"In all honesty, I just want to kiss you senseless; I thought this was a good excuse to do so."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

Kara's eyes narrowed a little sexual as she smiled. Feeling him lift her up. She looked up at him as she laughed, "Well you kissed me senseless." She said before she looked up, her body stopping as she saw the restaurant. Kara stared in awe a little bit, it wasn't exactly a fancy restaurant. But, it looked like a very nice place to go to, for a date, "Would love to go there one day." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

Logan looked up at the restaurant. He noticed how busy it was. "Doesn't look like we could go today... We'll go here one day, promise, babe." He said, kissing her head.

"Come on, anything else you want to look at for the wedding?" He asked, as they started walking down the side walk once more.

"Hmm... we could look at invitations?" Kara said. "But... everyone we know... is in the house...." She said, coming to the realization. "Dang it! There goes that idea."

Logan shrugged. "One less thing to worry about. What about... I don't know... a place to actually get married?"

"Oh, right! We can look for that!" Kara said, smiling as they walked.

They never found a place that they liked enough to get married in....

As the night grew closer, the other occupants of the house all went out for the night, leaving the couple alone.

Needless to say... A lesson was learned that night....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ring sizes and Wedding Shopping. [[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2