Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date for two <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm

After Kitty and Deadpool drove off, Logan sighed, before turning to Kara. "All right, go change; we're going out." He said, smirkign a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Kara shook her head, smiling softly.

"All right, go change; we're going out."

"W-What?" She asked shocked, smiling softly at him in surprise, "What should I change into?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 pm

"Something you can be outside in, while also being nice enough to where out to eat. Warm, though, damn winter." Logan grumbled, looking at the snow.

Why did it snow everywhere he lived?
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Kara smiled, laughing softly as she went to room to get dressed. She let her hair down, watching how her hair curled. Her hair had gotten so long to where the curls were gorgeous. She put on some black leggings, black boots and a pink turtle neck dress. Kara decided to top it off with a little heart necklace, and she touched up her makeup. Before she walked out of her room, walking to Logan. When she caught up to him, she jumped on his back, having him spin around. She laughed as she jumped off his back as she posed when he finally was able to see her, "I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Logan's eyes widened when Kara jumped on his back. "Whoah!" He said, before laughing and spinning around, to keep from falling.

He shook his head then chuckled when he saw Kara pose. He pulled her into his arms. "You look great; let's get out of here." He said, before leading her to the garage where they got on his one biek that didn't get destroyed.

I can't wait to get back to fixing mine. Miss my baby. He thought, starting up the engine, missing his other motorcycles purr.

After they put on their helmets, they rode off. Logan drove around for awhile, before he came to the park. He drove up the very same hill they had their play fight and first (really second) kiss.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Kara saw the park and smiled as she remembered the first kiss. Her eyes landed on the swing set, and the hill right next to it..

The hill they at their (really second) kiss.

When Logan parked, she got off, taking off her helmet as she shook her hair. She smiled at him, "I wonder why you brought us here." She whispered, before she ran to the swing set. Only to get a snow ball ready as she threw it at Logan. Laughing as she saw his reaction as she hid behind the swing set.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Logan looked shocked before he smirked. He created his own snowball, before running after his wife.

"I thought it would be nice to see how this place looked covered in snow!" He said, throwing the snow ball at her, and it hitting her in the back of the head as she tried to run away more. He laughed at her expression.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Kara laughed, feeling the snow ball hit her head. She turned around, looking at him in shock, "Oh, it's on, Mr. Howlett!" She laughed, throwing a snow ball at him..

A Snowball fight broke out.

After a while of the Snowball fight, she felt herself slip, "Aah!" She shrieked, grabbing Logan by reflex, bringing him with him down the hill. They rolled down the hill. And when Kara opened her eyes, she saw Logan right on top of her..Her heart skipped a beat almost, "Well..Isn't this familiar.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Logan chuckled. "Bring it, Mrs. Howlett." He said, smirking, readying another ball. He dodged the one she threw and threw his at her.

After Kara slipped, causing them both to roll down the hill. Logan chuckled as he looked down at her. "MM, very familiar." He said, moving some snow out of her hair.

Her nose and cheeks were pink from the cold and her moonlit eyes shown brightly.

He moved his head down and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Kara smiled, giggling a little bit as she kissed him back. Her wedding ring shining brightly from the sunlight. She wrapped her arms around him, "I love you.." She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 pm

"I love you too." He whispered back against her lips. "As much as I would love to stay like this longer... you don't need to get sick." He said, before standing up and pulling her up with him.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Kara smiled, laughing at his comment, "No, I don't." She said as she shook off the snow. Her eyes looked up at him, "It's been three months." She then looked away blushing, "I still remember our "first" kiss." Kara stated as she walked with him back to the bike.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Logan smirked. "Which one? The accidental one or the intentional one?" He asked, as he got back on his bike. He handed her helmet as she got on behind him. He reached over and kissed her lips.

He raised his eyebrows, while smiling, before putting his helmet back on.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm

"Accidental one." She stated, laughed softly. When he reached over to kiss her, she kissed him back. She licked his cheek before he was able to pull away. Before she put on her helmet so he couldn't get her back, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 pm

"Yuck!" He said, chuckling when she licked him.

"All right, all right, save that for when we eat. You hungry yet?" He asked, getting ready to start up the engine of his bike after she answered.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Kara gave him a little sad look. As if she was a sad puppy though, it was clear she knew he was teasing. She then smiled, "Yeah, I'm hungry.." She stopped, "Wait..This wasn't the only place you were going to take us?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:35 pm

He shook his head. "Can you learn to not be cute?" he asked, teasing her once more.

Logan smirked. "You'd really think I would take you to one place that's freezing and not take you to some place that will warm you up?" He asked, before starting the engine and driving off.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Kara looked at Logan, shaking her head, "Nope!" She laughed/

"You'd really think I would take you to one place that's freezing and not take you to some place that will warm you up?"

"Yes." She then laughed, "No, I'm just surprised." She smiled softly at him, before holding onto him as they drove off.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Logan drove for awhile until he came to a restaurant that they walked by at one point during their drip to get her rings sized. "You wanted to come here, right?" He asked, wanting to make sure he remembered right.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Kara's eyes widened, "W-What? Really? And, yeah I did. What the hell Logan? Did you plan all of this?" She asked, almost dumbfounded how he had remembered.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Logan smirked at her. "Maybe I did. I thought we could have some fun while Kitty wrecked her new car." He said, getting off his bike after taking his helmet off.

"Ready?" He asked, holding out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Kara smiled, before she laughed, "How bad does she drive again?" She asked looking at him as if she was worried now, "And, I hope Deadpool doesn't do anything stupid." She said, getting off of the bike. Kara took his hand as she smiled at him, "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:01 pm

"Well... she really doesn't pay much attention to objects in the rode... she's going to kill someone some day with her driving." He said, hating the mental image in his head.

"I get the feeling Wade has a thing for Kitty... as much as I hate the idea, he's more careful with those he cares about... I think." He said.

"Let's not think about them right now. If something happens, we have the GPS system in her car that we can find her if she gets lost." He said, opening the door for Kara.

"Table for two, please." Logan said, to the hostess.

"All right, table or booth?" She asked, looking at the couple.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Kara's eyes seemed to twitch, looking up at him, "No. Comment." She stated before she walked into the restaurant. Her head seemed to snap when she heard the first ten words, "How much does he care? I don't want to keep seeing her get hurt. I already want to break Lance's bones for not going to her party. He could have at least tried to show us he cared. Especially to Kitty."
She sighed, before nodding her head, "Yeah, I hate to think of those things right now."

"Table for two, please." Logan said, to the hostess.

"All right, table or booth?" She asked, looking at the couple.

Kara looked up at him.

Which one?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Logan looked at her for a moment. When he realized that she didn't mind either one we went for the one they could sit close to if needed. "Booth, please."

The hostess smiled. "All right, right this way." She said, with the menus in hand before leading the couple to a booth. "I believe you two actually want some privacy, seeing as how famous you are." The hostess said, leading them to a booth that was more secluded.

"Here you are, someone will be here shortly to serve you. I hope you have a pleasant evening." The hostess said, setting down the menus before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A date for two <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date for two <3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next