Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:27 pm

After he pulled out, he sort of half collapsed on her. After a moment, he got off of her and pulled her over to him. He kissed her forehead. "Mm, I love you." He mumbled softly against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Kara looked at him, smiling at him as he pulled her over to him. Her eyes closed, feeling him kiss her forehead. She let her hands rub his chest, "I love you to, Logan..Very much." She whispered to him..

After a couple of minutes - Forty..

Logan had leaned in to kiss her. And Kara smirked, before sliding away from him. Off of the bed. She stood there, looking at him as he was surprised. When he sat up to grab her, she dodged it, backing up more. She laughed when he realized what she was doing. When he stood up, she dodged him as he tried to grab her on his feet, giggling at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Logan smirked at her. "Heh, what are we now? Cat and mouse?" He asked, before grabbing at her again. She went to the other side of the room, continuing to laugh.

He raised an eyebrow at her, before he leaped over the bed and quickly pinned her to the wall. "There, that's more like it." He said, smirking. "Now, for my kiss." He said, leaning down to kiss her, only to have her mover her head away from him.

She giggled as he tried to kiss her. "Stop being a tease!" He said, with a slight growl to his voice.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Kara smirked, looking up at him as he pinned her into the wall. Her eyes clearly showing she liked that.

"Stop being a tease!"

Her smirked turned into a sexual smile, "Not fun being teased, huh?" She whispered to him, referring to when he was teasing her. She moved her waist, letting herself rub against his member. Before she moved her waist directly against the wall, teasing him, "What you going to do now?" Kara whispered, seductively.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Logan grabbed her lips with his, finally getting his kiss. After a long lustful make-out, he pulled away. "That's what I'm going to do, fly girl." He whispered, huskily in her ear.

Suddenly, he lifted her high onto the wall. So high that her vagina was directly inline with his mouth. He immediately started kissing and licking it, starting to tease her all over again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Kara moaned, feeling him kiss her. She made out with him, which was full of lust, that felt wonderful. She blushed, feeling him whisper in her ear. She shrieked with laughter, feeling him lift her high onto the wall. Her legs going on his shoulders immediately. When she felt him kiss and lick her vagina she moaned loud, "FUCK!" she screamed a moan, covering her mouth right after as if she didn't mean to curse like that. Her cheeks bright red.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Logan chuckled at her reaction, accidentally blowing a little bit of air into her vagina. "Give me a little bit and I'll be ready to do that to you again." He said, smirking up at her, before he went back to sticking his tongue inside of her. He twisted and turned his tongue, knowing by how fast she was becoming wet, that she enjoyed it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Kara shivered, feeling air get blown into her. Her eyes were closed, "Damn it, Logan." She moaned, wincing in pleasure as she felt his tongue inside of her now. She felt herself getting really wet. Her back was arching off of the wall, her moans loud, "L-Logan!!" Kara moaned, as her hands ran through his hair..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:02 am

Logan finally brought her back down to his level, feeling himself hard once more. He pushed herself back in her, having sex with her against the wall. He kissed her passionately, moaning a little as he continued to thrust in her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:05 am

Kara wrapped her legs instantly around him. Hugging him close to her, moaning loud as she felt him reenter her. She buried her face into his shoulder, orgasming loud, "Yes! Yes! L-Logan! I-I love you..Yes! Oooh!" She hugged him closer to her body, feeling him thrust in her harder and faster, driving her wild..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 am

"I... love you... too, babe...." Logan mumbled, before he went faster, moaning himself. He started jamming himself in her, harder, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:20 am

Kara's moans blended in with his, screaming her orgasms as he started to thrust in her harder. Her nails scratched him accidentally, her hands laying flat after that as if she said sorry. Though, she felt them heal up fast, making her smile, "S-Sorry about th-AAAAH!" She felt him thrust deeper and harder in her, making her hug him tighter, her face buried into the side of his neck now. She kissed his neck, before going back to her orgasms, and words of pleasures. Kara pulled away from the hug, to kiss him deeply, and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:26 am

Logan moaned in the kiss, moving his arms to wrap around her, pulling her closer to him.

"Mmm, I love you... Kara..." He moaned, pulling a little bit away from the kiss before diving back into it. He dived a little too hard, causing him to push Kara roughly into the wall. They slide down the wall, still going at it as they sat against the wall. Logan quickly moved Kara into his lap, pushing her hips up and down on him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 am

"I-I love yo too...Lo..gan.." She managed to say between moans. Her moans loud, kissing him immediately back as she felt herself being pushed roughly against the wall. She felt them slide down the wall, but, it didn't stop them. Especially Logan, she hugged him, feeling his head sink down to her chest. Helping him move her hips, orgasming words of pleasure with each thrust..Her eyes were closed, and her cheeks were the reddest tint that Logan had ever seen on her..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 am

After a long go around, he finally released inside of her, closing his eyes in pleasure. He slide her off of him and held her close in his lap. He kissed her temple for a long moment, before looking down at her.

"Damn..." He said, breathlessly. "You're so beautiful." He said, before kissing her forehead.

"That was fun, huh?" He asked, chuckling a little. "Damn, real fun." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 am

Kara raised her head, orgasming loud as she felt him release inside of her. She hugged him immediately after, before she felt him slide out of her.

"Damn...You're so beautiful."

She laughed breathlessly, "Damn is right...And you're so handsome.." She looked at him as she nodded, "A lot of fun..It felt so good too..How the hell can you drive me so crazy.." Kara laughed softly, kissing him before she pulled away to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:00 am

Logan chuckled. "If I can drive you that crazy, then I guess this proves that I was made for you... Though, I was born a looong time before you were... So, I guess you were made for me, huh?" He said, smiling, before he picked her up as he stood up.

"How about a bath? I think we both could use one after our "fun time"." He said, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner when he said "fun time."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 am

Kara smiled at him as he spoke the sweetest words she had ever heard. She gave him a smile where her eyes smiled along, saying a thousand words, "He knew it was time for Logan Howlett to find the girl for him." She said before she kissed him. Kara laughed when he wiggled his eyebrows, "A bath sounds nice." She smiled, laughing as he picked her up. She watched him get the bathtub ready.

When he sat in, she followed sitting in his lap. During the bath Kara raised her hand, looking at her wedding ring. She smiled, feeling some tears stream down her face, "Oh god." She laughed, before she wiped the tears, "You make me so happy, Wolf." Kara stated, looking at him as she positioned herself to where she could look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am

"He knew it was time for Logan Howlett to find the girl for him."

He stared at her, intensely for a moment after she said that. "... I thank Him for that." He said, before he kissed her. He carried her into the bathroom and set her down so he could start the bath.

After he got in, he held her close to him when she got in. He smiled down at her as she started crying. He raised his hand to wipe her tears, but ended getting her face more wet. "Well, that didn't help dry your face." He said, chuckling.

"You make me happy too, fly girl." He said, cupping her cheek with his hand. "... That's one thing I gotta say has been a good thing about this whole "tournament/being taken from our own universes"thing... It's because of this while thing that we got to meet... I wouldn't have been married to you if this whole thing never happened..." He said, before kissing her lips softly.

"I love you." He said, placing his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 am

Kara felt his hand brush her face, feeling the nice cool water on her skin, it felt nice. Though she laughed softly hearing Logan's chuckle and joke, "It was refreshing though."

"You make me happy too, fly girl.... That's one thing I gotta say has been a good thing about this whole "tournament/being taken from our own universes" thing... It's because of this while thing that we got to meet... I wouldn't have been married to you if this whole thing never happened..."

Kara looked up at him, her face showing nothing but passion for him. She saw him lean in, kissing him immediately back as he kissed her softly..Her left hand entwining with his.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Logan..Very much.." She whispered, laying her head against his chest. Smiling as she closed her eyes..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 am

Logan smiled down at her as he rubbed her back as they sat in the water.

He laid his head back against the tub and sighed, smiling. He closed his eyes and relaxed, knowing that his wife was safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 am

Kara smiled, feeling safe in his arms. After a while she had leaned forward, stretching her back. Though she felt Logan start to massage it. Making her smile, "That feels nice." She said, before looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:40 am

He smiled down at her. "Good to know." He said, continuing to massage her back. He kissed the top of her head, holding her close to him.

Never letting you go, Kara. Never... He thought in his mind, knowing she would have heard it in hers too.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:43 am

Kara smiled, closing her eyes as he massaged her. She leaned back against his chest.

Never letting you go, Kara. Never...

Kara seemed to feel herself cry again..

I'm never letting you go either, Logan..I'll die before I leave you..

She thought back to him, turning around softly as she hugged him. Even though she was crying, Logan could tell they were tears of happiness. Something only he could do..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 am

"Heh, you better not die any time soon, fly girl..." He said, smirking, softly. He held her close, breathing in her scent. "Heh, you're amazing... you know that?" He said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next