Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Kara jumped, looking up at him fast as he slammed the wall. Her eyes seemed to tremble a little. She could see how angry he could be. She noticed he started to think about something, and thought it was about her mentioning the one. She looked down, not knowing what to say..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:26 pm

He watched her for a moment, before closing his eyes with a sigh. He moved away from the wall, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Look... I'm not really one who's good a comforting, all right?" He said, not looking at her.

He glanced at her again and sighed. He moved to sit down in the chair next to her bed and took her hand in his. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I promise, I'll do what I can to keep that Overseer ass away from you. If Chuck was here, I could have him set up a psychic link between us or something. I don't know." He said, scratching his head, unsure of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Kara looked away, "It's okay.." Her eyes then met his second glance, watching him sit down as he took her hand. Squeezing it gently, making her listen to what he had to say. She nodded, "Thank you.." She then raised an eyebrow, "Psychic Link?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:35 pm

"Yeah, Chuck's power is a psychic/mindreading thing. I'm not really the best one to explain this... He can read your mind and make things float with his mind. As I said, I'm not the best one to explain it." Logan stated. "He's pretty powerful, so he would be able to make a link between us, so that we know if the other needs help, or something..." He said, trailing off.

Why wasn't Chuck or Jean there to explain it?
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Kara nodded, "Whoa.." Was all she said before she got up, sitting up. She hissed in pain but, she didn't want to be laying down. Her legs stayed crossed, looking at Wolverine. Even though she was in pain, she hugged him gently, "Thank you.." Then she stopped, nodding to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Logan moved to make her lay back down, but froze when she hugged him. He wasn't expecting that at all and was hesitant to hug her back.

He gently hugged her. "You're welcome." He said, as soft as his rough voice would let him. He breathed in and accidentally smelled her scent.

Kara couldn't see how his mouth twitched, trying to smile at her calming scent.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:46 pm

She pulled away, smiling at him. She didn't see him react to her smell, and she didn't know he smelled her scent, "Sorry..I like to hug." She laughed a bit, hissing in pain right after as she put her hand on her side.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm

He almost smiled back, but then she hissed in pain. "Don't worry about it and lay back down." He said, gently pushing her back, forcing her to lay down. "You may not like it in here, but you really have no choice until you heal a bit."

Last edited by Wolverine on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Kara laid back down, looking at him still, "How long do you think it'll take time to heal..I kinda don't like it in here..Because..Well you know.." She then shook her head, "How are you by the way? Since the fight?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:57 pm

"I don't really know, you probably need to stay in here for three days at least. If Beast was here, he could give a better estimate..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:01 pm

She groaned, putting her hands over her eyes. It was clear she was frustrated with herself. She then put her her hands to her stomach, staring at the ceiling, "Sucks, I won't be able to sleep in the warm bed tonight.." She laughed softly..Showing she was trying to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 pm

He smirked a little. "Heh, it's better then sleeping out in the rain..." He said.

"It may be best if we have someone to stay guard... Hell, we all probably shouldn't be going off alone if this Overseer guy is able to pop in and out of here at any moment." He said, clinching his fist a bit, trying to keep his anger in check.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Kara heard his remark, looking at him as she stuck her tongue out at him. Laughing softly after. Her eyes stayed looking at him as he talked, "Yeah, I can't believe him..." Her legs crossed again, hating her costume, "I hate my costume right now.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:12 pm

He chuckled a little when she stuck his tongue out at him. It was pretty cute.

His face grew serious again. "Yeah, might be time for a wardrobe change... Why are you wearing a skirt anyways?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Not that he minded the skirt, but it seemed impractical...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:15 pm

She smiled happily as he chuckled, looking down at her skirt. She then pointed to the big S on her top, "Uniform remember? I forgot I could wear normal clothes.." She looked back at him, "But, I'm not going to wear it for a while.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:20 pm

"Did your cousin pick that out or did you?" He asked, still not understanding the logic of the skirt for fighting in.

"That's probably a good idea. Stick with pants for awhile." He said, part of him wanting to change what he said, while the other part wanted her to be safe and dressing practically for battle.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:23 pm

"I did it. I just thought it looked cool..But, now I don't know anymore. I hate it.." She still had her legs crossed. Her eyes went back to him, "Do you think you could get someone to get me some clothes to change into??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...   Quiet Meeting with Supergirl... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Meeting with Supergirl...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2