Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A long lost lullaby..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:10 am

He looked up at her, and smiled sweetly. "Thank you." He pulled her closer and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:11 am

Laura let him pull her closer to him, having her hands rest on his chest as she kissed him back..

Adam...
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 am

He pulled from the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes, and caressed her cheek with his thumb. "What would you like for me to play next?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 am

Laura smiled at him, moving her head so she could feel his hand on her cheek. She then placed her hand on his. Looking straight up to him when he asked her his question, "How about the lullaby you always hum to me?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 am

He smiled to her and put his fingers back on the keyboard. He started the melody and started to sing it.

"So where do I sail?
A ship losing control
My cries swallowed up, lost in the raging sea

So where has love gone?
Will I ever reach it?
The Cape of Storms echoes the pain I feel inside

You'll never notice
The colour of sin
Just as the storm clouds closes in
It's dark

Here in the shadows
I am pursued
Until the ends of the earth
Embraced

The ghost ship wanders far
For there is no guiding star
And this treasure has no meaning anymore......."

He played the song to the very end, and turned to look at her. "You never heard the lyrics to the end did you?"

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:43 am

Laura shook her head, "No." She said, before she rested her head on his shoulder. She looked up at him, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 am

He smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "I think I'm done playing for today." He said getting up from the seat, and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Laura watched him walk off, before she saw her vision go purple, "Shit.." She cursed, before she ran past Adam towards her room. She ran to the dresser, putting in a code Emma have given her. Her eyes saw the syringe filled with the liquid that kept her okay..Laura grabbed it and pressed it into her skin, making her fall to her knees before she put the syringe back into the dresser as she closed it. Her eyes widened, feeling it start to hit her. She walked to her bed, laying down on it as she fell asleep, slowly..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

She ran past him, and he got worried. He walked to her room and knocked on the door softly. When no answer was heard he opened the door and saw her sleeping on the bed. He smiled and decided to leave her be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long lost lullaby..   A long lost lullaby.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long lost lullaby..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2