Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest #3- Laura's Quest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Her eyes widened more, "W-What if...What if I don't want to be controlled." Her eyes widened fast, feeling more serum go into her system, making her dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 pm

The Shadow King patted her on ht arm, "Well, I certainly won't control you, if you are willing to help my cause." He said as he watched the serum start working.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Laura looked down, not knowing what to answer. Feeling more serum go into her body, making her wake up a little bit..As if they were telling her to answer..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:52 pm

He stared down at her, "Well, maybe you'll feel more responsive once I use this." He said and gave her just a taste of what it would feel like to be controlled by him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Her eyes widened, feeling herself stop breathing for a second. Everything was black, and everything felt clouded, "O-Okay! OKAY! STOP IT! I'LL DO IT!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 pm

He smiled in satisfaction and leaned back, ""Very good, now I hope you don't mind if I just leave you to your thoughts." He said and beckoned the rest of the Protector's with him, before he left.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Laura looked down, before she finally laid back down..Feeling the serum get injected in her..

Before long, she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Time passed and the Shadow King smiled as he noticed the serum start working, ugly gaping sores appeared where Laura used her claws. The Shadow King stared down at her in satisfaction before he turned and left, Emma waited until they had all left before she neared x23. "Remember what I said." She said and then she released x23 before she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest #3- Laura's Quest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2