Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest #3- Laura's Quest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Quest #3- Laura's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Emma looked around the Overseer's Lair in distaste, she then glanced down at x23 with a pitying look on her face. "Someone's been a bad girl." She muttered, before she turned into her diamond form and nudged x23. "Time to wake up." She addded.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Laura woke up, gasping as she smelled a familiar smell. She went to get up, but was held down, she screamed. Looking up at the woman who gave her the shots, "LET ME GO!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Emma studied her and held up her hands in a placating gesture, "Now, now I'm not here to give you needles ok? I'm just here to talk." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Laura glared at her, "Then unstrap me! And, get me out of this place!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Emma tsked and put her hands on her hips, "You really think I'm stupid enough to just let you go? Besides what I have to tell you is important and it's about Wolverine." She said.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Laura looked at her, "What about him?" She growled, wanting to be free, she hated this place. And, hated the fact she was strapped down.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Emma turned away from her, "Well, lets just say that's he attracted the wrong kind of attention, if I were you I'd warn him. I'd do it myself, but Wolverine has never trusted me." She said almost sadly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Laura's eyebrow raised, "What kind of trouble?" She asked, struggling again to get out of the straps.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Emma turned back to look at her and made silent hand movement, two Protector's came up from behind Laura and held up a few syringes. "Let's just say, the big baddie of this universe has his eye on him." She said and then the Protector's went to work. One of them held Laura by the forearms, while the other pulled put a syringe, "I must say, we have become fascinated with your blood work, and I hope you don't mind if we run a few tests on it." She said as Laura struggled.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Laura looked at her, and when she went to reply to her. She suddenly screamed, feeling the protectors suddenly pin her down, she started to struggle, "N-NOOO!"

"I must say, we have become fascinated with your blood work, and I hope you don't mind if we run a few tests on it."

Her eyes widened more, feeling the tears come, "I-I DO MIND! PLEASE-PLEASE! STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" She saw one of the shots, had a tube that connected to a machine, "PLEASE! I-I BEG YOU! I-I DON'T WANT THIS!" She screamed louder, stopping short as she finally let out a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Emma frowned and turned away, she hated watching other mutants suffer but she was doing this for the Shadow King. If she didn't allow this to continue, then she would be the one under the microscope and as much as she sympathized with x23 she didn't want to die anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Laura screamed, arching her back a little, feeling the tears stream down her face. Feeling the shots with the tubes go in her skin. Her eyes opened, before softening as she felt liquid being pushed into her..And, she could feel them take samples of her blood, "P-Please..show some sympathy..Pleasee.." Her voice was getting weak, she was so dreadfully scared of this, it made her dizzy..

Last edited by x23 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Emma approached her and ran a hand down her arm, "Trust me my dear, if I could I'd release you but I have my orders." She said, there was a sudden noise behind her. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone is getting soft." Emma froze as the voice of the Shadow King filled the room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Laura couldn't fight, or struggle. She was numb from the dizziness, that surrounded her..

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone is getting soft."

The voice was unfamiliar, but, it was a male's voice. And, she decided to try to scream one last time, "LET ME GO!! PLEASE! I-I-I DON'T WANT THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Emma turned to face the Shadow King and inclined her head, "I was just making sure that our acquisition was secure." She said calmly. The Shadow King almost smiled, "I'm sure you were, allow me to look at her." He said and without waiting for her to move turned into his shadow form where he sneered down at x23. "Hmm well, she seems like she's in good health." He said after he examined her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Laura stared at him, wincing when he started to examine her. She felt one more protector, give her one last shot..Something that made her calm down, after she screamed a piercing scream. Feeling the tears stream down her face once again, "P-Pleasee...L-Let me go.." She asked, feeling the straps disappear, letting her turn on her side. Trembling in pain, there was no way she would even try, to get out of the place. Especially when the straps could come back at any moment. Laura whimpered, feeling him grab her by her medical dress, making her sit up. Her eyes went straight to his, trying hard not to drop her head, not wanting to look weak..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 pm

The Shadow King narrowed his eyes as he studied her, "Hmm, well she does hold some promise." He said after awhile. "Don't worry x23, the things we are giving you are not permenant. Do you like the serum I designed? The truly special people are given the serum, its much more effective don't you think?" He asked with a cruel laugh.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Laura looked at him, feeling him pull her a little closer when he spoke. She winced, dropping her head back, trying to not be too close to him. When he was done talking, she managed to speak, "W-What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:37 pm

The Shadow King let her fall back and chuckled, "Why, with your abilities I can extract information from the Hero's, not to mention roughing them up a bit." He said evily.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Laura gasped, before screaming a groan as the pain hit her in the back. She let out a whimper, turning on her side, her hair falling in her face. She looked at him, "W-What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:46 pm

The Shadow King chuckled, "You mean, you can't guess? I am going to use you to attack the heroes." He said slowly as if talking to someone dumb.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Her eyes widened, looking at him as he talked to her, like she was dumb. Her eyes looked at him, "W-Why me?" She asked, before she was forced to sit back up, while he held her up. Her eyes closed, not wanting to be thrown back again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:52 pm

He laughed, "Why not? You are close to that wolfie friend of ours so it would make the actual betrayal all the sweeter." He said with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Laura looked at him, "W-What betrayal?" She suddenly saw a figure in the background, her eyes widened, seeing Logan standing there..

He's not himself...His expression..

Her eyes watched him smirk, before walking off..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:38 pm

The Shadow King saw her eyes widen and smirked, "Now then, as you can see he has become an agent of the Darkness. I only hope that you will see reason and join him." He said as he looked sideways at Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest #3- Laura's Quest   Quest #3- Laura's Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest #3- Laura's Quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next