Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Mall <33

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 am

Kitty was quietly cursing, "Oh um, you know what lets just forget it even happened." She said hastily. She knew that if Lance so much as saw Alex talking to her, she'd be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:26 am

She was amused by his reaction. "Oh you are?! With this Kitty girl I heard so much about?" She put her hand to her hips. "I must meet her. Is she here?" She asked him looking around.

OOC: sorry I gotta go now Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

ooc: d'aww okay. ttyl nina!

"Weeell..." Lance glanced over at the restrooms and was debating whether to ask Amanda to go check on her, when he heard the manager clear his throat. "Oh hello sir! I, errr..." He looked to Amanda. Somehow, applying for a job in her presence didn't feel right. "My burger had a hair in it! What kind of place are you running?! Hurry up and get me another one!" He grinned as the manager rushed to make amends and turned to Amanda. "The last I saw she was heading to the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 am

Alex frowned, "I think we need to talk about it, look I know I mentioned Lance and I'm sorry about that. I just feel like maybe we could be friends." He said with a strained smile. Kitty nodded absently and saw Lance continue talking to that woman and frowned. "Oh friends? Yeah sure." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:09 am

She was not interested in Lances talk with the manager, so she just drifted off and was quickly interested again when he started to talk to her again. Something flashed in her eyes briefly as he said she was in the bathrooms. "Well I'll go see her!" She said walking fast towards the bathroom before Lance could stop her. She saw a brown haired girl talking to a boy infront of the restrooms. They were kinda in the way, so she stood there waiting for them to move.

OOC: Yay... it wasn't as long a work day as I thought, so I have tomorrow off. -Dances- So come to the chat when you can Smile I can stay up late. though i have to go to work for a couple of hours, at some point XD but i'm gonna be back
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:55 am

He was kind of glad Amanda left to the restrooms. It wasn't long before the manager returned with another burger and Lance knew he was going to have to put some work on this man to get a job. "Thanks. Hey sir, are you hiring? I really need a job and I'll do just about anything for one."

The manager handed him a card. "Call me and we'll see what you can do."

"Alright. Thanks pops!" Lance took his card and left with a backhand wave as he headed toward the restrooms. Why's Kitty taking so long? Don't tell me she actually jumped out the bathroom window?! He bumped into Amanda and fell back on his butt. "Ow hey what's the hold up?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 am

Kitty didn't even realize that she was holding up traffic until she recognized the woman who had been talking to Lance right behind her. She swallowed and was about to say something to her when Lance came up towards them as well. Sh was surprised that he hadn't noticed her yet, she glanced over at Alex and tried to make him leave with the force of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:28 am

She glanced at Lance who had bumped into her, not really feeling the need to answer him. She looked at the girl tilting her head lazily to the side, waiting for her to move.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 am

Lance got up and looked around Amanda to see what was the problem. "Kitty? What are you doing? And who is this?!" He scanned the guy she was with up and down with a scowl. He didn't want to jump to conclusions but no guy like that wanted to just talk.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 am

She bit her lip and glanced over at Alex with worry in her eyes, "Oh Lance, this is Alex he's just a friend. And we were just talking." She said firmly and hoped that she didn't look as scared as she felt, she hated it when Lance got upset like this.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:52 am

'Kitty' Her head snapped to the girl, eyeing her up and down. She tried to resist smirking. ' I sense drama.' She stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:00 am

Lance groaned and decided that he already blew the date once. No use doing it a second time besides if he could have a friend like Amanda, whose totally hot but slightly older, so could Kitty. Although this guy... He eyed Alex one more time. He could be competition if I don't watch him.

"Uh well okay. Kitty, this is Amanda. The one who taught me some tricks. I told you about her." He stared at Kitty, wondering why she didn't tell him about Alex earlier. "So, when did you two meet?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 am

She glanced down and felt guilt working its way up, "We uh met at a dance club." She said quietly, she was surprised that Lance hadn't attacked Alex right away. Alex must have recognized the guilty look on her face because he turned away, "Look Lance, it was nice meeting you but I think I should head right now." He said before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 am

She held her poker face. "Oh! So you were with the heroes in the club?! I read it in the news paper! I hear things got pretty wild." She said the last line winking and nudgin Kitty playfully. She hated the way she sounded like a braindead cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 am

Lance looked to Amanda, shocked, "What club?!" He then looked to Kitty, "WILD HOW?!" He couldn't help yelling as he grabbed Alex back. "HEY BUDDY! EXPLAIN YOURSELF OR I'LL SHOVE YOU IN THIS WALL SO HARD, YOUR FACE'LL BE BEYOND REPAIR!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:22 am

"Lance, stop it!" She yelled and grabbed his arm, "It wasn't wild ok?" She snapped. Alex just glared at Lance, "Look, man I didn't do anything other then dance with her ok?" He said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 am

She smirked slightly, but pulled it back, trying to look surprised when Lance exploded on the poor boy. "Sorry did I mess up something?" She tried to act innocent, looking at Kitty challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:43 am

"Bull!" Lance shook off Kitty and punched Alex in the face as he jumped him and started pummeling him. "What else happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 am

Kitty watched in horror as Lance punched Alex she glanced up at the woman and glared. "You started this." She growled and then punched her, wait what did I just do? she thought in horror. It was one thing to attack someone with her collar off, but it was different when it was on. Alex chuckled, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He asked dryly.

Last edited by Shadowcat on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 am

She didn't expect the nice little girl to punch her, least of all in the face. She held her cheek shocked. She slowly straightened up, glaring down at Kitty. She was clenching her fist trying to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Lance grabbed Alex and shoved him face first into the bathroom wall. "Yea I would! Start talking!!" He could hear the manager throwing a fit and calling the police. "And make it quick! You don't have a lot of time to live, man!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Kitty was still shocked that she had hit the woman and backed up, this is not going to end well she thought. She glanced behind her and saw Alex getting thrown against the wall, "Fine you want to know what happened? I kissed her, happy?" Alex growled.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 pm

She glared at the girl, who now looked elsewhere. She was pissed, but wasn't about to throw her facade out the window. She turned her attention to the boys and sighed loudly. She put her hand on Lances chest and pulled him from the poor boy. She shot a look at the other boy. "Go?!"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:29 pm

"I kissed her, happy?"

HELL NO! He was about bury the sucker in the wall with his powers when he was suddenly pulled back by Amanda. "Hey! What the hell!?!" He saw her command Alex to go and started trashing. "DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!!" He glared at Amanda. What the hell is she doing? "I thought you were on my side, here!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Kitty frowned when she saw that woman stop Lance, she saw Alex race off and sighed. She turned and was about to leave...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Mall <33
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next