Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating an apple..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 am

He kept his eyes on Scarecrow. He pushed Laura behind himself, and made sure she would stay behind his back. "No we don't. Leave us alone." He glared at Scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:34 am

Laura glared at the man, hating how he was circling them. She looked at Adam, feeling him push her behind him. Her eyes glared at Scarecrow, ready to bring out her claws.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 am

"Not before bringing some refreshing fear into your lives.." Scarecrow quickly took out his gun and fired. He immeaditely felt the collar to activate and pain shot through him. Jonathan fell on his knee, trying to endure the pain. He lifted his head and saw the girl push the man out off the gass' way and get enveloped herself in it.
He smirked.

Oh, young love...
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:50 am

He tried to keep her behind him as he held his breath, ready for the gass. But suddenly he felt himself being pushed away. He hit the floor with a groan. He saw Laura coughing there at first before she started to have hallusinations. He turned his attention to Scarecrow, and got up. He kicked him in the face. "That's for Laura." He then hurried to Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:56 am

Laura had thought the gun was real, pushing Adam out of the way. Suddenly breathing in the gas, which started to make her cough as she closed her eyes. But, the moment she opened her eyes...

She was suddenly back in that place..

The place she was created in..

Her eyes widened, "I-I was just.."

"Time for your next shot.."

She turned around, seeing the doctors that use to hold her back, "N-NO!" She screamed, backing up. The doctors started to come closer to her, "N-NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Her scream was piercing loud. And, in the real world she was holding her head, screaming her head off, "NO! NO! NO! WHAT IS IN THAT GUN-NOOO!!!!"

The doctors had grabbed her, holding her still..

It felt too real..

"NO! NO!NO!NO! LET GO OF ME, I DON'T WANT IT! I DON'T WANT IT! I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THIS PLACE! STOP! STOOOOOOP!" She screamed louder..

She felt the needle pierce her skin...

Which in real life made her scream, extra loud, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Her claws came out, she was going insane, trying to get out of whatever she was in. Her knuckles were bleeding, bleeding from how fast her claws had came out.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:04 am

Scarecrow fell on his back as Music Meister kicked him. He groaned and slowly turned on his side. He could feel blood trickle down his jaw. He took his mask off and spit. He shot angry eyes at he Meister and rose, picking his wooden stick along. He went behind the man, as he tried to hold the girl back, and lifted the weapon to strike.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 am

He tried to hold Laura still, so he first didn't notice Scarecrow behind him. He caught some movement behind him and turned just in time to see him strike. He lifted his hand to stop the stick. "Oh no you didn't!" He said as he forced the stick away. Scarecrow lost his balance and Meister took his chance to tackle him. He took the stick from Scarecrow and beat him with it. "Had enough?" He said when he stopped, and wiped his hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 am

Laura was freaking out, bending forward as far as she could go.

"Now, dearie..It's time to sedate you, you are being a very bad girl

"NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!" Laura screamed..

The men tightened their grips, slamming her back against the wall..

Which made her in real life, fall backwards, screaming as if she was trying to fight someone off..

"BEHAVE! NOW!

"NO!"

The needle suddenly pierced her skin..

Laura let out another piercing scream, before she closed her eyes. Opening them as she was in her old room, making her panic even more, "It's not real..It's not real.." She whispered to herself..

After a little moment, she closed her eyes, calming her body down..And, the moment she opened her eyes..

She saw, Scarecrow and Adam fighting. Though, her eyes went back to Scarecrow, she growled a furious, vicious, low growl. She got up, seeing Adam move out of the way. Only Adam could see that she was trembling, that she was faking to be strong. And, the moment Scarecrow got up, she swiped her hand, making her give him a huge cut on his arm, that traveled to his face.

She saw the blood drip, making her glare at him, "If you do not leave, my fucking sight. I will kill you.."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 am

Scarecrow shouted in pain when the claws slashed him. He held is face and fell on the ground. He ripped the mask of and threw it away and pressured the wound on his face.

"If you do not leave, my fucking sight. I will kill you.." He heard the girl say through his pained haze. He decided leaving would definately be a good decision at the moment and gathered himself up from the floor and staggered out the room.

Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 am

He saw Laura get up, and moved out of her way. He wanted to go to her before she would collapse. But he decided to wait until Scarecrow would leave. When he staggered out he hurried to her side. "You okay?" He asked supporting her upright.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 am

Laura had waited for Scarecrow to leave, before she started to fall backwards. She stared at the wall, before she realized someone had caught her. Making her eyes widen, looking up to see Adam. She wanted to say yes, but, by how she was standing..And how she was trembling, it was clear she couldn't lie, "No.." Laura managed to whisper out, shaking now as she remembered the needles..And, that place..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 am

He held her in his arms and picked her up bridal style. "I'll take you to your room to rest." He felt her shake in his arms as he ran upstairs with her. He laid her down on the bed and went to her drawer and took out a top. He then went to the bathroom and imersed it in the cold water. He took the damp cloth to her and started to wipe her face with it. "Does this help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating an apple..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2