Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating an apple..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:02 am

Laura was sitting by the window, where there was a couch. She was looking out of the window, eating an apple slowly. She was hurt, and, she was being quiet..So, it would end faster, and she would get over herself. And act like she couldn't get hurt. And, put her mask right back on. Her eyes scanned the green nature that was outside of the window..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 am

He had calmed down and decided to look her up so he could apologize. He walked by the living room seeing Superwoman and Circe there with Scarecrow. He hurried past them. He saw her sitting in the dining room. "Laura, I'm sorry I yelled at you." He looked down, before he faced her again. "I was in a very emotional state, and just couldn't help myself. Will you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 am

"Laura, I'm sorry I yelled at you."

Laura had turned her head, seeing Adam standing there. She just looked up at him.

"I was in a very emotional state, and just couldn't help myself. Will you forgive me?"

"I wasn't bothered by it, don't worry. No need to apologize." She said, smiling softly..

That's it, Laura..Just act like it didn't bother you..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:17 am

He walked closer to her. "I know I hurt you. I've seen that emotion a few times today." He said softly, laying one hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 am

Laura had winced, feeling his hand on her shoulder, "I can't get hurt." She said, before moving his hand off of her shoulder. She got off of the couch, walking to the other window. Laura crossed her arms, looking at the grass. Her green eyes looking at a bird, that was bathing itself in a puddle.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 am

He watched her move away from him, he tilted his head a bit. "Yes you can. Eventhough your bones may be made of metal, your feelings are not."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 am

Laura froze herself, hearing his words. She had to fight back, no one could know she had feelings..Especially if she could get hurt, "I can't get hurt, Adam. Whatever expression you saw, it was certainly not hurt." She said, before she moved her face away, making sure he wouldn't see her expression. So he couldn't see her mask was being put on.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:35 am

He walked to her and took her head between his hands andmade her look him int he eyes. "Don't lie to me Laura, you are insulting me when you do that." He said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:37 am

Laura turned, her eyes widening as he made her look at him. And, her focus on her mask was suddenly broken. She was surprised, looking up at him, "H-How..H-how could you see through.."

And, why are you caring about my mask.. She thought to herself..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:40 am

"The world needs fewer bastards. I thought I'd start with you." He said letting go of her. He smiled at her softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 am

Laura looked down, "Why do you care? People didn't care before..Why you?" She asked, her eyes trembling a little.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:47 am

He smiled to her gently. "There is a first time for everything. And besides, you cared about me first if you remember."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:48 am

Laura froze for a second, before she went to turn around and walk away.

How can he..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 am

He saw her walk away, and strode to her, taking her hand. "What are you running from?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:52 am

Laura winced, looking up at him..

"What are you running from?"

Her eyes were trembling, and she started to see if she could get out of his grip...

I can't be cared for..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:55 am

He felt her fight his grip, and he pulled her into his arms to hug her. "Don't lie to me or to yourself, please."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:58 am

Laura gasped, her body freezing as he hugged her. Her eyes were wide, before they started to tremble when she felt the tears start to come..

NO!

"N-No! I-I can't be cared for..Y-You..can't c-care for me..Y-You just can't!" She suddenly cried, trying to get out of his hug. And, when she couldn't get out of it. She finally just broke down, "Y-You can't.." Laura whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:39 am

He held her tighter as she struggled. "I can..... I can." He stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:43 am

Laura suddenly fell to her knees, "W-Why..?"

Why can you only do this!? WHY!? WHY?! WHY?!
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:50 am

He kept her in his arms, trying to console her. "Just because."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:53 am

"Just because."

Laura gently punched his chest, hating that she was crying. She had never cried, never..And, this man..Who was able to see through her mask, finally got through to her..And, she seemed to hate it. But, she couldn't push him away..
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

Scarecrow walked towards his room.

I must keep my distance from Superwoman for a while...

He walked along the corridor when he heard crying behind an ajar door. Jonathan went to the door out of curioisity and peeked in. He saw a young girl and a man with ridiculous glasses embracing on the floor. It looked so disgustingly sweet that his trigger finger itched. He smirked evily. He still had one doze off the toxin left and what a better way to use it than to ruin this lovely moment. He didn't even care if he'd get zapped because of it...

Scarecrow opened the door and went inside.

"Awww, doesn't that look sweet..." He loomed over the pair.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:19 am

Music Meister jumped when he heard someone come in, and he let go of Laura. "What are you doing here Scarecrow?" He asked trying to sound normal.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:21 am

Laura jumped, looking straight up at the man. She didn't know this guy, and, he didn't look friendly. She immediately growled, "Who are you?" Asked, being a bit rude. Laura was hating how he was standing over them.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

Scarecrow made a little bow. "I am Scarecrow. The Master of Fear." He introduced himself. He then circled them like a predator.

"Would you like to see my power, little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating an apple.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating an apple..   Eating an apple.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating an apple..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next