Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunrise with an apple.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Sunrise with an apple. Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 am

Laura walked to the dining room, walking straight to the fridge. She opened it to find it had been refilled, she grabbed an apple. Before closing the door. She walked to the window bench, sitting on it as she looked outside. The sun was now coming up, and she was watching the sunrise, something that seemed so beautiful to her.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am

Garfield walked in to the diningroom, running his hand through his messy hair. He saw Laura sitting there and raised his hand as a goodmorning. "Is there any coffee ready?" He saw there wasn't and started to make some. He went to the fridge taking out the milk carton. He took a bowl and poured some cerial and milk in it. He started eating it leaning on the counter as he waited for his coffee. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 am

Laura turned to see Garfield, she waved her hand slightly. Before she looked at the window, only to look at him when he asked her if she slept well, "Yeah, what about you?" She asked, taking another bite of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 am

He shrugged. "Okay I guess. Takes some getting used to sleep in a place this guiet. Where I live the traffic goes on 24/7." The coffee was ready and he poured it into a cup, putting some milk in it before starting to drink it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am

Laura looked at him, her eyes softening a little before she looked away. Not wanting him to see the little emotion on her face, "I like the quiet, though I slept where it's always quiet.." She said as she took another bite of the apple. Her eyes snapped onto the sunrise again. Laura sat up a little bit more, watching the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:26 am

He siped his coffee again. "Oh I don't mind the quiet, I just miss the background noise." He walked to sit in the dining table. Turning his chair sideways so he could look at her while they talked and popping his feet up on the chair next to him. He took the plate in his hand and ate in silense watching the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 am

Laura watched the sun rise in quiet, her eyes softened a lot as she watched the beauty of it.

Allard came running in fast, jumping on the window bench with Laura. He looked at her, wagging his tail.

Laura smiled as she started to pet his head, "Hey you."
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:34 am

He watched the sunrise with her, quietly eating his breakfast. Suddenly the dog ran in. "You have a dog?" He asked drinking his coffee.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:36 am

Laura looked up at him, then back at Allard, "Yeah, I saved him from being stoned to death." She said, smiling at Allard.

Allard laid his head in her lap.

Laura's smile was still on her face as she petted Allard.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:38 am

He took another gulp. "Mhm... Does he have a name?" He asked looking at her over the rim of his cup. She was smiling which oddly enough made him smile.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 am

"Allard." She said, looking up at him a little. She saw his smile, which made her realize her smile. Which made her look away to the window, hiding her face a bit, "Why did you help me yesterday?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 am

He looked up at her, smiling slightly putting his mug down. "And why not? You were sad, and I wanted to cheer you up."He took his dishes and went to wash them.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:01 am

Laura looked at him, before she got up, leaving Allard laying on the window bench. She walked to him, "But why? Why bother with my feelings?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 am

He looked at her. "I'm a pyromaniac mercenary, not a heartless sosiopath, I'm allowed to care." He said flicking some dish water at her playfully before going back to his dishes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 am

Laura looked at him, smiling a bit as he flicked some water at her. She went to the counter, sitting on it. She looked at him, "And why are you touching water?" Laura asked, smirking a little at her joke.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 am

He lauged slightly and looked at her smiling mischeviously. He lifted his hands from the sink. "You mean as I am a man and cleaning is supposed to be the womans job, or that I'm such a hot stuff that I would put myself out." He asked her raising his eyebrows at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 am

Laura laughed when he said the last part, "Maybe the last part." She said, smiling at him as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

He smirked putting his hands on either side of her legs and leaning his face closer to hers. A mischevious grinn on his face. "So you are saying I'm hot?" He was flirting with her now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 am

Laura looked at him, before she moved her face away from him a little. Her eyes looking at him, "I don't know." She said, looking away a little, though the smirk showed she was playing with him now.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:53 am

He smirked at her little play. He put his still wet hand on her knee, soaking her pyjama pants. He leaned forward, hovering over her lips now. "I think you do." He whispered softly before pulling away and flicking some water on her face now. He smirked at her as he dried his hands on the towel.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 am

Laura felt his wet hand on her knee, making her look at him now. Her heart seemed to skip a beat when he hovered over her lips. She felt her heart skip another beat when he whispered to her. She then lowered her head fast when water was flicked on her face, making her wipe her face off. Laura looked back up at him, smirking as she walked to the sink, swiping her hand, splashing him fast. She laughed at his expression.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:10 am

He covered himself with his arms, laughing. "Oh no you didn't!" He walked back to her, and drained the sink. He leaned close to her face again. "Now you have no ammo." He said smirking triumfantly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:12 am

Laura smirked, looking up at him as he leaned close to her face. She moved her face closer a little, "I have plenty of ammo." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 am

He lifted his eyebrow up questioningly. "Oh?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 am

"Yeah.." She whispered softly, moving a little closer, keeping his eyes on her. She then grabbed the kitchen hose, backing up fast as she turned on the sink. Pressing the handle of the kitchen hose, spraying him with water fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise with an apple.   Sunrise with an apple. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunrise with an apple.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next