Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up without your soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up without your soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 pm

She saw how he looked away. He felt uncomfortable. She pulled him close into a hug. ''It's allright. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.'' She bit her lip. Wrapping her arms arround his neck some more.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 pm

"Thank you." He said hugging her tight. "It sounds so uncool I know, that a grown man needs comfort after a nightmare. But I just need you right here beside me." He said holding her close, as he laid them both down on the bed. He took her hand in his and caressed it with his fingers. He started to feel sleepy.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 pm

She nodded. ''I understand.'' She did. Remembering the sight of Flash almost dying. The blood dripping down. Drip...drip.. Dinah covered her head in his chest. ''I know how you feel...Don't worry I won't leave you. As long as you need me.'' Closing her eyes. The warmth of his body felt so nice his slight touches.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 pm

He sighed contently feeling her next to him. "Thank you, again." He kissed her forehead softly before closing his eyes, trying to will the previous incident in the fortress of solitude away. He started to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:11 pm

She felt how his breathing became slower. As all off his muscles slowly relaxed. She smiled. Slowly drifting off too. It was nice too fall asleep into his arms just the warmth of his body made her relax. As she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up without your soul
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2