Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a morning walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Taking a morning walk. Empty
PostSubject: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 am

Dinah walked into the garden. She walked towards the roses. They seemed so beautifull. She smiled. And picked a rose. She Stood up. I'm getting all sentimental. She sat on the bench. Sighing she looked at the rose. Picking petals out of the rose.

(OOC: Btw, If ya wanna join just join XD )
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:43 am

Wally woke up. He got dressed and freshened up. He went to his window and saw Canary in the garden. He went to her, seeing her back turned to him he snuck behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who." He said softly to her ear.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 am

She felt two hands on her eyes. She smiled. ''Wally also known as the Flash. '' She took his hands off her face turning arround and kissed him on the lips. ''Hi babe.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 am

He smirked when she regocnised him. "Correct." He said and kissed her back. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 am

She nodded. ''And you? I'm sorry i was very tired yesterday and i just wanted to go to sleep.'' She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 am

"It's okay babe. I'm sorry because I started to argue with Catwoman." He looked at her appologetic. "I know you don't want any drama."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

She smiled. ''It's okay. I just stay out of it.'' She winked at him. tapping on the empty place next to her. ''Why aren't you there?'' She said smiling sly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:31 am

He smiled and slowly walked to the bench, and sat down. He leaned closer to her, making their noses almost touch. "I liked your singing by the way." He gave her a little peck on the cheek. "I've never heard you sing before."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:43 am

Dinah smiled. as he leaned closer. But frowned when he started about her singing. ''You think?'' She asked. ''I don't know..'' She grinned. Kissing him on the lips. And pulling away
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:47 am

He smiled to her when she pulled away, and caressed her cheek softly. "I know so."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:51 am

Dinah shook her head. ''I do not think that is true.'' She grinned. She wanted to change the subject. Kissing him again. She starred into his eyes keeping a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 pm

He looked at her surprised. "But I think it is true." He said before she kissed him. He looked her into her eyes, smiling softly."What should we do today?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 pm

''How about we go out tonight? With everyone? I would love that. Just to party a bit.'' She smiled kissing him pasionated letting her hands go through his hair. ''What do you think?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:16 pm

He smiled. "That sounds fun." He kissed her softly. "Should we go ask everyone?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 pm

She smiled. Kissing him back. ''Yeah come on!'' Dinah stood up Grabbing his hand. As they walked into the house togethere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a morning walk.   Taking a morning walk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a morning walk.
Page 1 of 1