Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking the one you love to the ML....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Taking the one you love to the ML.... Empty
PostSubject: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Clark tenderly laid Shayera on one of the hospital beds, before taking off his gas mask. He stared down at her in worry and watched Flash awkwardly lay Canary on one of the beds as well. He felt bad for Flash as his arm was broken and he was pretty sure the added strain hadn't helped his hand. He glanced down at Shayera and whispered, "Please don't you die on me Shayera."
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Shayera moved her head, "Clark.." She managed to speak out, softly. She suddenly breathed in regular air, making her cough as she opened her eyes. It was a tad second of her seeing the wall cave in, making her sit up fast, making the vision go away. Her eyes wide, having her breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Clark sighed in relief when he saw her open her eyes, "Take it easy Shayera, now how are you feeling?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Shayera was breathing hard, looking at the walls before she felt safe, "Scared..Kind of..That man..He had this gun that had this gas in it..A gas that made you see you fear..And I'm Claustrophobic, and the walls were caving in.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Clark had half a mind to go back to the Brotherhood's mansion and using that man's toxic against him just to see how he liked it. "I am so sorry Shayera, are you going to be all right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Shayera nodded, taking a couple of breathes, helping herself calm down, "Yeah, I'll be alright, Clark." She said, smiling at him, "Though I never want to go by that man."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Clark tried to smile reassuringly at her but it was difficult, "I don't blame you but why did you go there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm

"Canary was missing, and I went to look for her. And, I found her there..I was able to get her out of the gas affect, before, the man shot it at me."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Clark sighed and then squeezed her hand, "You were brave, and I'm proud of you." He said with a small smile. A small part of him wished that he could have helped her more...
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

[[OOC get you booty on mibbit! XD]]

Shayera looked at her hand, looking up at him, "Thanks.." She said, looking down at the bed sheets.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Clark saw her glance at their hands and instantly let go, "I'm sorry....I just." He broke off and cleared his throat. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed again, "Look Shayera, I uh I'm sorry about last night." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Shayera looked at the bed, remembering the thoughts that ran through her head. She smiled softly, looking up at him, "Don't be.." She said, leaning in as she kissed him softly

[[OOC Fanfiction of her thoughts will be coming soon..XD]]
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Clark was surprised when she kissed him, but he kissed her back. "Are you sure about this Shayera?" He asked after he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:23 pm

"I thought about it for a long time, Clark..At least two hours.." She said, looking at him in his face.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Clark nodded and sat next to her on the bed, "Well its a big decision to make, but I am....hopeful that this will work out." He said with a smile down at her.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:31 pm

She smiled, nodding at him. She made her wing pat him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:33 pm

He smiled at the gesture and then stood up, "Well I think I should let you rest after all you're the one in the hospital bed." He said with a bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Shayera laughed, standing up after he spoke, "I'm fine now, really." She said, flapping her wings, showing him she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Clark smirked down at her, "Hmm I don't know." He said playfully before bending down and tickling her.

[Ooc, yeeah idk I can't really think now sorry]
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Her eyes widened, her wings flapping like crazy, "CLARK!" She laughed, running out of the Medical Lab.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Clark ran after her, but he didn't use his superspeed as he wanted to enjoy the view in front of him. He finally managed to catch up to her and caught her from behind, "Well that was unexpected." He said before kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Shayera's wings flapped, looking up at him as he caught her. She laughed, "Remember I'm good a hand to hand combat, I can get out of anything." She said, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Clark couldn't help the laugh that escaped him then, "Well thats too bad, as I was hoping to steal you away for a light brunch on a nice secluded hilltop.....but if you don't want to go that's fine." He said teasingly before smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Shayera looked at him, "Like a first date?" She asked, her wings dropping down, flapping before they went still. Showing she was happy, and surprised.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Clark smiled at her, "Yeah, I hope that's ok with you." He said as he looked down at her. The truth was that he wanted to make every moment that he spent with Shayera special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Taking the one you love to the ML.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the one you love to the ML....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next