Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking it all in..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:19 am

Kara walked to the Garden, looking up to the sky. She had told Kal-El she wanted to be outside. Her eyes gazed at the clouds that formed, her eyes closed.

"I'm not letting you go, Kara..."

"I love you, Kara.."

Everything that Logan had said to her, went through her mind. A smile formed on her face..Every action that Logan did, ran through her mind..

His touch...

His kiss..

His kindness...

His love for her..

The wind blew in her face, smiling as the tears rushed down her face..He heart soared through the sky, remembering everything he had done for..Everything he had said to her, making her feel wonderful when she was in a bad mood...The night that he took her virginity, the night when he told her he loved her for the first time..

She looked at the sky, "I'll never let you go, I'll never part from you..I'll love you forever.." Her eyes closed, repeating those words in her head. The words of honesty..

She was never going to let him go..Even if it meant dying for him..

Her eyes opened, looking at the blue sky. She grabbed his shirt that she was wearing, gripping it tight..

"I love you, Kara.."

"I'll love you forever.." Kara whispered, smiling as the wind hit her face again..Kara laid between the flowers, smiling as she kept letting her thoughts about Logan run through my head.

I'll never let go..
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:28 pm

After watching the young Avalanche race off, she snorted amused he really was hopeless she thought derisively. She slowly got out of the throne she was reclining on and after grabbing a black cloak with a large hood that covered her features from view she decided to pay a visit to Mansion. She made her way swiftly to the mansion and snuck in through the back entrance. She studied the place she had arrived at and rolled her eyes, roses?? I think I might be ill she thought and then saw a young woman who was standing in the middle of the garden. She recognized her as the one who had defeated Posion Ivy and smiled, perhaps she could make her acquantince. "Why hello there, you seem to be lost in thought." She said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Kara turned around, seeing the a woman in a black cloak, "Hello." She tilted her head a little bit, the woman didn't have a collar. Making her eyes narrow a bit, "Who are you? And why don't you have a collar?" She crossed her arms, letting her guard go up as she stared at the stranger, wondering if this woman was good or evil.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Selene smiled, at least she's not a total idiot she thought before slowly removing her hood. She studied Supergirl for a moment before speaking, "I'm sure you remember the Overseer, don't you?" She asked with a cruel smile before slowly making her way towards her. "Let's just say, I'm his replacement and leave it at that shall we?" She asked with a dark chuckle. She put her hands on her hips and smiled widely, "I have to say I was quite impressed during the match, you have a lot of strength." She said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Kara's eyes narrowed, "Don't talk about that pervert in front of me." She was rude, but it was sure the woman knew her answer, backing up as the woman approached her. Though she didn't back up too much, just enough where there was a huge gap between them, "Fine, we'll leave it at that." She kept her arms crossed, "Thanks for the compliment..Though, I don't want to be reminded of that match.."
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Selene laughed, "Yes he was quite the pervert wasn't he?" She asked lightly before seating herself gracefully down on a bench. She inclined her head towards Supergirl, "Even though there are bad memories from what happened during the match, it was either you or her...and she lost, apparently she just didn't have what it took to win." She said slyly
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Kara didn't respond to her when she spoke about the Overseer, making it quite clear she had stopped that subject. When she sat down, she stayed standing, "She was from my universe..She had a friend back home. And, I killed her..I know why we have to kill them, but why not knock them out or something?" Her eyes narrowed a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:53 pm

The Black Queen knew she would have to choose her next words with care, "Sometimes the difficult choices are the only choices we can make. I know you feel guilt over having killed Poison Ivy, however in order to return to your homeworld....there was only one way to do so." She said simply and crossed her legs. She pursed her lips, "I could make an exception for you and your cousin...if you were to join the Brotherhood." She said
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Kara looked away from her, understanding her words, "I understand, just wish there was another way."

"I could make an exception for you and your cousin...if you were to join the Brotherhood."

Her head whipped towards her, narrowing her eyes before they widened, "The Brotherhood? What the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:01 pm

The Black Queen had to bite back a smile and instead studied her nails, "They are your competition if you like, if you join them I can guarentee your safety and your cousin's.....even the man you love. I will let you think on it, after all this is something that you will need to think about." She said lightly before getting up and leaving Supergirl to ponder on what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Her eyes widened, looking at the woman. Before she could even speak, the woman was already walking away.

"If you join them I can guarentee your safety and your cousin's.....even the man you love. I will let you think on it, after all this is something that you will need to think about."

She stood there, looking away when the woman disappeared from her sight. She looked around, "What in the.." She put her hand on her head, "Safety? Is that even possible?"

Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 pm

[Ooc, Yes it is ^^ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil JOIN ME!! *cough*]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking it all in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it all in..   Taking it all in.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking it all in..
Page 1 of 1