Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flash and Logan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

The Flash and Logan Empty
PostSubject: The Flash and Logan   The Flash and Logan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:37 pm

He kept banging his head to the door, waiting for an idea. "Ow." He groaned after one hard bang, he stopped. Suddenly it dawned to him. He hadn't gone to the gardens yet. He stood up and ran there, hoping someone was there. When he arrived he saw Logan with his claws out. He looked at him wary. "Logan?! What's wrong?!" He saw the other turn around. "Listen I'm sorry about earlier. But we have a situation. Canary has someone called the Black Queen controlling her, and I can't find her, Kitty, Storm or Kara anywhere." He talked fast, hoping Logan wouldn't attack him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Flash and Logan   The Flash and Logan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Logan was breathing hard and his neck burned. His knuckles bled as his claws were out and he was dirty and sweaty from slashing everything around him.

A tree was slashed, the ground, a birdbath, part of a fountain, etc.

Logan looked behind him when Flash showed up, talking fast. His claws retracted with a shink! with his knuckles healing the best they could with the collar trying to stop them.

"She's got Kara too." He stated, emotionless, as he walked past Flash into the house.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Flash and Logan   The Flash and Logan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:55 pm

He looked around the garden at what Logan had done. He frowned, but when Logan mentioned Kara was gone too, he understood. When Wolverine walked past him he took him by the arm. "Hey wait a minute! What are we gonna do about this?" He looked pleadingly at Logan, he was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Flash and Logan   The Flash and Logan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:58 pm

"First, I'm going to the Danger to get this damn collar to stop shocking the hell out of me. Then, I'm going to get cleaned up. After that we're regroup, then go kill us a queen." He stated, before yanking his arm out of Flash's hold and walking into the house.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The Flash and Logan   The Flash and Logan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:10 pm

OOC: Just pretend I'm Flash too tired to change accounts >.<

He watched Logan dissapear back to the house. He felt frustrated. He kicked something on the ground, in anger. Then he walked few rounds in a circle, before he threw himself down on the ground. Running his hands through his hair in frustration. "Man. I hate for not having any powers." He laid his palm to the ground and pulled some grass out and throwing it to the air. He decided to go in too. He stood up and huffed as he stuffed his hands to his pockets, and marched in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flash and Logan   The Flash and Logan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flash and Logan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: