Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superwoman plays with a knife

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 am

She started counting with her fingers. "Well I have super human strenght, I can fly, I'm a master martial artist and atactician, and I have heat vision, but I really don't like using that one." She smiled at him. "A whole town?! Wow, that's impressive. Much more impressive than Mystiques shapeshifting."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:18 am

He gaped at her abilities. "Whoa baby do you rock or what!" He smirked at her praise. Yep, Amanda is a cool lady. "Well, shapeshifting is cool but it sucks if that's all you have and well, I ain't that well of a fighter but maybe you could help me out there?" He asked, bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:25 am

She smirked when he praised her. "I sure can give you some lessons if you want." She said hopping off the counter, walking to the knife on the table. She took it in her hand, and threw it to the painting on the wall. "Lets start with accuracy. Show me how close to my knife you can throw a knife." She said taking a few steps back."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:35 am

He gulped at the her aim and picked up the knife. He held it like a dart in his right hand and aimed. He tossed it and closed his eyes. He couldn't watch where it landed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:54 am

She watched as the knife he threw made its way to the wall, but missed the painting by a mile. She let out a small laugh. "Well I won't lie to you, that was not good." She walked to him, putting her hands to his shoulders. She gently guided him to a good position. His right leg leaning back and his upper torso a bit turned to the left. She took his right hand and put a new knife into his hand leading his hand through the motion. "Got it? And keep your eye on the target." She took a step back and watched.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 pm

He groaned at his mistake and was glad Amanda didn't turn all monstrous on him. He liked the fact that she didn't even give up on him. He fixed his posture like she instructed and after she set him right and ran him through the motions one more time, he felt ready and more confident. "Okay," He said with steady eyes on the target. "Here goes nothing!" He flung the knife towards the painting and watched it all the way through this time.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:10 pm

"Good you actually hit the painting this time." She praised him. She gave him an other knife. "Now, you have to work on fine tuning that. You have to vision your target and then vision the knife making it's way to it. Then it's about timing, meaning when you actually throw the knife. If you let go too early or too late it wont hit your target."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Avalanche stared at SuperWoman confused. "Huh? You mean like some psychic crap?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:32 pm

She laughed a little. "Not really it has more to do with physics. See...." She took hold of his arm. "If you let go here it will go too high, and if you let go here it will go too low." She explained to him moving his arm up and down. "You really should think twice before thinking of quitting school." She said ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Lance felt like a child as she explained the work of physics and ruffled his hair and he hated that feeling. He started to remember what he said to Kitty before they ended up in this world. Is this how she felt? Man, was I a jerk to her... "Hey, uh, Amanda? Have you ever been in love?" He looked down at the knife in his hand, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 pm

She stopped and was surprised of his question. She thought for a moment. 'Well if you call that love....' She thought to herself. "Yes, I have. Why?" She asked turning around.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 pm

"Uh well... I'm just curious." Lance sat the table and grumbled, resting his chin in hands as he held them up by his elbows. "How did you know you were in love?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 pm

She thought about what to say. "Well I suppose you can't stop thinking about that person. And being with them makes you happy."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:15 am

Lance thought about Kitty and frowned. He would like to say that he's in love with her but with their current situation in this universe, he was also not sure he actually wanted to admit it..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 am

She looked at the boy. He was suddenly in thought. She walked to him and smacked his shoulder. "Don't fall asleep!" She pointed to the painting. "Consentrate."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:07 pm

He smirked and shook his head, concentrating as he tossed the knife at the painting's center. His grin grew with confidence as he hit his mark. He wondered if Kitty would approve of his knife throwing habit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:14 pm

[Ooc, *giggle* mayybe Wink ]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:21 am

She smirked watching his proggres. "You know you could impress Kitty with your knife throwing." She said walking next to him. "As long as you can keep them at the right target I mean." She said jokingly, as she glanced him from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:51 am

"Yeah! Man you are one rocking woman, Amanda!" Lance complimented, looking at Superwoman as he tossed the knife once more, only missing the center by a inch. "Whooaa! Did you see that? I almost hit it and I wasn't even looking!!"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:13 pm

She was amused by his compliment, she watched the knife he threw. She was actually surprised a bit when it hit the target. "Very good Lance. But don't get too excited. Before you can throw blind you have to master sight, and to control your arm so that it wont move when you look away." She took a knife and stood her back facing the target, as she relaxed her shoulders and threw the knife over her shoulder. She turned around and saw it hit center. "See, it takes time, usually many years."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:21 pm

"Ah wait is this something I'll have to practice for years on?" Lance groaned but he was still highly impressed by her skill and control. "Look, this is a good lesson and all but I'm tired." He threw away his trash and picked up his dishes, placing them in the sink. "Hey um I'll keep practicing and... well thank you." He nodded his thanks to Amanda and looked down briefly before heading out the Dining Room and towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 am

"Well I've heard people master things faster, but yes usually years. It took me 2 years to master that bacward throw. And you have to keep practising when you finally master something, or it will dissapear." She said smirking, watching him clear out his dishes to the sink and finally leave the room. She took her glass and the empty wine bottle and went to the sink looking at his dishes. "Does he think that because I'm a woman I'll clean after him?" He said to herself. She washed her own glass and put the bottle in the trash. "I don't think so." She said as she proceeded to the living room, maybe she found something entertaining there.

OOC: She finds Canary there ^^ XD
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:54 pm

"Does he think that because I'm a woman I'll clean after him?"

ooc: Yes, yes he does! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC : (just think i'm superwoman) Oh no you didn't just say that O.o She will break his arms for that..... no wait leg.... because if she breaks his arms he cant do the dishes XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superwoman plays with a knife
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2