Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superwoman plays with a knife

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Superwoman plays with a knife Empty
PostSubject: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 am

OOC : Someone please play with me Q.Q pretty please and two cherries on top.

Amanda headed to the dining room. Making some food for herself. She opened the fridge and found all kinds of food in there. She took a stake and some potatoes out. She let the stake be as she washed the potatoes, and put them in a pot filled with water. She carried the pot to the stove and cranced the heat up. She took out a plate and cutlery and laid it next to the stove. Heading out to search for something to drink she found a bottle of red wine. Smirking she opened it and poured it into a glass. Twirling it in the glass before she smelled it and finally took a sip. "Nice year." She said to herself as she jumped to sit on the counter next to the stove. Taking the fork in her hand as she lifted the lid to test the potatoes. She smiled as she felt the fork sink in almost all the way. Jumping off the counter she took out some spices and put them on the stake. She took out a pan and put it on the heat. When the pan was heated she dropped some butter on it and added the stake. She tested the potatoes again and took them off the heat, as they were ready. She turned the stake and poured the watter off the potatoes, and put the potatoes on the plate. She peeled them as she waited for her stake to be done. When she felt the stake was ready she placed it on the plate too. Leaving the pot and pan in the sink she took her plate and wine glass and sat in the table.

When she had eaten she took her dishes and cleaned them. She took the wine bottle and poured some more to herself. She took a sip and sighed. Her eyes wandered around the room, finally founding a kitchen knife. She took it and sat down, placing the glass next to her and her right hand on the table spreading her fingers. She took the knife in her left and lifted it above her hand and brought it down fast. It landed in the space between her thumb and index finger. She lifted the knife again this time landing it in the space between her index finger and her middle finger. She continued bringing the knife down fast between every space of her fingers. Occasionally taking a sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Lance was on cloud 9 as he made his way back to the Brotherhood. He feeling really hungry and decided to hit the Dining Room for some dinner. He saw her when he got to the doorway. She was sitting at the table, dropping a knife between her fingers and drinking wine. He figured she wasn't too intoxicated if her precision with the knife was that good.

He studied her, noting that her height for a woman isn't really all that normal. "I haven't seen you around here. You a mutant or what?" He asked lazily when she noticed him, leaning by the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:28 am

She heard someone come in, but didn't look up until she felt him staring at her. "I haven't seen you around here. You a mutant or what?" She moved fast to the boy, taking him by the neck and holding the knife to his face. Smiling sadisticaly as she spoke. "Now I suggest you think carefully about what you say next. This knife might just slip." She stayed silent for a while to study the boys reaction. "What did you just call me?! And what makes you think I won't just kill you for calling me that?" He could smell the alcohol in her breath.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Lance gasped at her speed and strength. She had a collar on so he knew she must've been brought here like him. He glanced at the knife and frowned, holding his hands up in a silent surrender. "Hey hey. It's just a question lady. I know this universe and seeing as you don't even know what a mutant is, you should probably hear me out if you don't want to be left in the dark." He would hate to have to use his powers. He glared at her now, hiding his fear that she would be too drunk to listen. Well at least she doesn't hesitate to kill...
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm

She could smell the fear, eventhoug he tried so hard to hide it. She took a low dangerous tone. "I know what a mutant is. But what I wan't to know why do youcall me a mutant?" She released him taking some steps away from him, before turning around. "I, am an Amazon. Have you ever heard of them?" She asked playing with the knife in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

He sighed a relief when she let go of him and proceeded to the fridge, keeping an eye on her. "A mutant is a term in this universe," He shivered saying that. He would have never guessed he would be in another world much less meet someone not from his own. "Look it's not necessarily an insult. It means you are a person with special powers. Amazon?" He was tempted to quip that the only Amazon he knew was the world's largest online retailer but he decided that would probably be asking for a deathwish and instead he pulled out a pepperoni pizza from the freezer and stuck it in the oven.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:40 pm

She snorted. "In my world they call us metahumans." She shot him a glare when he put the question mark after the word 'Amazon'. She walked to a cuppoard and took out a new glass and poured some wine in it, and offered it to him.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:45 pm

"That sounds like a better name than mutant." He took the wine and nodded. "So uhh you're an Amazon. I'm not sure what that is?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 pm

She took a sip from her glass. "It's an ancient race of female warriors. Stricktly no males. We have been granted our own corner of the world an immortality. Though I gave that up for my life in the outside." She took a gulp of her wine and poured some more to the now empty glass. "So what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Lance pulled out the pizza when it was ready and brought it to the table, taking a seat across from her. "Well I'm from here or a world similar to this one. I'm 18 and I go to school but not sure how long that's going to last. I'm thinking of dropping out. If it wasn't for Kitty, I would have already I guess." He took a slice and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:11 pm

She watched him sit down. When he mentioned a girl she perked up. "Who is this 'Kitty'?" She asked with a teasing tone, taking her wine glass and twirling the wine in it. "Your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 pm

He took a drink of the wine and almost spit it out when Superwoman asked if Kitty was his girlfriend. He blushed and immediately looked away. "N-no! She's just an X-Men goody two-shoes! That's all!" He glanced all over the room, clearly lying and trying to hide the fact that he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:30 pm

She hid her grinn from him. "Did I hit a nerve?" She said faking an innocent tone as she took a sip. 'This is going to be so much fun.' She tought to herself. "She must be someone importnant to you if you are willing to suffer through school for her." She observed his reactions.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Lance looked into his drink and sighed. "Ugh its complicated. She's one of the good guys and I... I just don't see things their way!" He took another bite of pizza. "I do like her though. A lot. We met before she joined the X-Men and I joined the Brotherhood. I wasn't so sure if it was her powers I liked more or her. I found out tonight that... its her." He grinned to himself, remembering their kiss before looking up at Superwoman with a frown. "Am I gonna regret this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 pm

[Ooc, awwwww *is grinning like an idiot* thanks Lance ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:42 am

She took a sip of wine to prevent her from smirking. "I hear you. Good guys are so fake." She put her glass on the table and leaned forward on her elbows. "Regret what?" She asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 am

"Well good guys may be fake but they do stick together. That's why they can confide in each other without worries. But not us bad guys. We can hardly even work together without us trying to maim each other. I mean Mystique and Magneto clearly have a weird family feud going on!" Lance laughed as he took a gulp of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:28 am

She kept twirling her wine glass in her hand. "That may be. But personally I want to be honest with my fellow comrades. I know how easily things can go south if we keep secrets. That's why in my world we, the crime syndicate, are in charge." She smiled slyly. "So tell me more about this Kitty." She said leaning forward. "Lets figure out how to get you two together."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:57 am

Lance smirked when she told him how the villains rule in her world. "Nice."He eyed her when she mention. "Well, she's a mutant like," He hesitated as he was about to say "us" but thought better of it and said,"me and well, she's fun to be around. She laughs at some of my pranks and I think she likes me despite our different sides." He smiled, almost in a daydream as he said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 am

She observed him. He was truly in love with this girl. The question now was if she loved him. "Well they say love is stronger than anything." She drank the rest of her wine. "Maybe I could give you some assistance with Kitty. Lets go out tomorrow and you show her to me."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:26 am

"W-Wait a minute! I don't even know who you are and just half an hour ago you were ready to slit my throat!" He narrowed his eyes at her and glared. "What's the catch Amazon lady? Why are you helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:33 am

She pretented to be hurt by his words. "Really I'm hurt. I only did that because you called me a mutant." She stood up and walked to the kitchen counter, hopping on it. She crossed her legs gracefully. "Well go ahead, ask me anything." She said showing her palms to him.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:38 am

Convinced by her words, he leaned back in his chair and finished off his pizza. "Okay, start by telling me your name. I'd probably still call you Amazon lady but I wanna know what you go by anyways. Btw, I'm Avalanche."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:48 am

"Well my real name is Amanda, but to people I'm Superwoman. Nice to meet you Avalanche. I suppose it's your cover name, what's your real one?" She said tilting her head, trying to smile a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:59 am

"Lance. Lance Alvers. Superwoman, huh? Well I could bring down a whole town with my earthquake powers. How about yours?" He smiled back, starting to believe that he could come to trust Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman plays with a knife   Superwoman plays with a knife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superwoman plays with a knife
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next