Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 pm

''If you say it like that, You might be right.'' She felt how Wally tighten his grip. "Are.... we... dead... yet?!" ''No.'' She sped up some more.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Grpping even thighter around her. "I can't believe this is coming from me, but SLOW DOWN!!!!!!" She seemed to enjoy this. "If you wreck this bike wolverine is really going to kill us!!!"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:16 pm

She laughed. ''Why you scared?'' Making the motor slow down. Hearing him sigh as relieve she stepped on the gass again going even faster. Making a wheely. ''Don't worry i'm not going to wreck anything.'' Suddenly she stopped the motor. ''We arrived. Hope you had a nice trip with Canary Motor lines.'' She said sarcasticly. Taking off her helmet.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:27 pm

He took deep breaths, trying to calm down. Taking his helmet off. He took her hand and kissed it. "Thank you for not killing me." He joked, grinning widely. "I'm used to speed, but you take it to a new level."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Dinah Stepped of the motor. ''That's the way we roll baby.'' Winking at him. Riding the motor back into the garage. She took out the keys. ''Here you go!'' She threw them to Wally.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 pm

He catched the keys, looking at them, sighing heavily. "I guess it's time to go tell Wolfi what we did to his ride. I'm so not looking forward to this." He said as he was making his way out, looking for Logan.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:39 pm

''WHAT?!'' She ran after him. Jumping before him. ''Why are you going to tell him?'' Looking into his eyes. ''No i'm going with you.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 pm

He was surprised, wanting to protest to her. But realising she wouldn't change her mind, he just smiled at her. "Fine we'll go together." He said taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 pm

ooc: You guys are soo deeeeaaad! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3