Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Empty
PostSubject: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 pm

He ran with her to the garage. He let go of her hand and showed all the cars. "Tadaah!!! What do you think? Which one should we take?" He asked excited.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:40 pm

She stood there. Walking past the cars. ''I love them all.'' She let her finger slip over the cars. Seeing one motor. ''From who is that motor?'' She asked. Turning back to Flash.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:45 pm

He looked at the motorcycle. He knew it was Wolverines, pride and joy. "It's Wolverines." He looked around him worried a bit. "But I'm sure what he doesn't know won't kill him. And you drive one like that, so you know how to handel it." He took the keyes and handed them to Canary.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:52 pm

She took the keys. ''That's a deal than baby.'' Walking over to the motor. She plugged in the keys. Sitting on it. As she made the motor roar. Scarring Flash. ''Hah! That is what i like.'' She took two helmets. Throwing one to Flash. ''You commin baby?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:55 pm

He took the helmet and put it on. He smiled as he mounted the bike sitting behind her, putting his arms around her waist. "Let's go baby." He said, pushing the button that opens th garage door.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 pm

''You lead?'' She Stepped on the gass. Making the motor go forth. ''So what way you wanna go.'' As she raced out the garage.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:08 pm

"Go straigth till you reach crossroads, then turn right." When she excilarated he tightened his grip on her waist, automaticly pressing their bodies closer. He blushed. Occasionally giving directions on where to turn, until they reached the park. Canary pulled up on a parkingspace infront of a cafe. On the otherside was the park. He took his helmet off and ran his hand through his hair. He grinned at her. "That was some ride, huh?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:14 pm

She smiled. ''Sure was.'' Taking off her helmet. She wiped her hair back and forth. ''Do you think Wolfie would be angry at us if he finds out?'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm

He nodded. "He will. But lets keep this a secret." He said raising his finger to his lips, and winking at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:20 pm

''Good idea.'' She winked back. Taking out the keys. ''You keep them?'' Handing over the keys to Flash
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

He put them in his pocket, and reached for her hand, as they crossed the road together. When in the park he looked around. He pointed to an ice cream vender. "Do you want some ice cream?" Looking at Canary. "My treat."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 pm

She smiled to him. Tapping his upper leg. ''Your treat?'' Winking at him. ''I would be up for that.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:35 pm

He took out some money, quickly counnting it. "What kind would you like?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm

''I would like strawberry. If they have it.'' She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:40 pm

He ran off, and came back in few minutes carrying two ice cram cones, one with strawberry and one with chocolate. "Here you go my lady." He said handing her the ice cream, and giving her a napkin too. They sat down as they ate.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:56 pm

She ate from her icecream. ''Sounds like i'm an old woman when you call me lady.'' Grinning. ''Lady's don't ride motorcycles....'' Looking at her hand. And don't cheat.. She continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:34 pm

ooc: Canary you baaad chick. Lol making FlashxStorm crack video. Cool
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:33 am

He took a bite from his ice cream, looking at her, when she spoke. "I didn't mean it like that, I was trying to be chivalrous." He suddenly laughed. "It's a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:21 am

She laughed. ''Yes there is..'' Eating her ice cream. ''Have you ever had a girlfriend?'' She asked looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:07 am

He blushed, looking down at his ice cream. "A few, but they got bored of me pretty quickly." Licking his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:13 am

''Bored of you?!'' She laughed. ''I can't imagine that.'' Winking at him. ''Besides if you were boring i would have given up on you allready.'' She poked him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:24 am

He srugged his shoulders. "Well I guess bored of my sudden dissapearances, mostly." He managed a smile at her teasing. "So how about you and arrow? You broke up with him?" He took a bite of his cone.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:32 am

"So how about you and arrow? You broke up with him?" She looked down. ''We...I... haven't..'' Nervously she broke little pieces of her cone. She nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:42 am

He almost choked on the piece of the cone he had just swallowed. Coughing a little. "What?! You haven't?!" He looked at her shocked. "You could have said it sooner!?" He didn't even care his icecream had dropped.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:00 am

''I didn't want to...'' She almost wispered. Breaking more pieces of her corn. Eating it till she had nothing to eat further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next