Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 am

He frowned. "So if we ever get to go back to our universe, you're running back to arrow? Leaving me in the dust, am I right?" He felt hurt by the fact she hadn't told him.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:13 am

She shook her head. ''No...I am not going to leave you in dust.....'' Clenching her teeth. ''I just....Just don't know allright.'' Taking her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 am

He felt bad now. He walked closer to her, placing his hand to her shoulder, lifting her head from her chin with his other. "Sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I understand it's hard for you, but I would like to know where I stand." He flashed a smile. "So no more secrets. That goes for both of us. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:30 am

''It's allright i understand why you yell at me..'' She sighed. Looking into his eyes. ''You do mean allot to me, And i do love you... Otherwise i wouldn't have returned to your room.'' She smiled back. Taking his hand. ''I'm sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:35 am

He smiled warmly to her. "It's okay. Just lets be honest to eachother from now on, okay." He grinned at her. "Kiss and make up?" He said leaning a bit forward, waiting for her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:46 am

She smiled ''That's a deal.'' She leaned closer to kiss him. Grabbing his shirt pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:59 am

When she pulled him forward he opened his eyes in surprise, but closed them relaxing to the kiss. He pulled away smiling softly at her. "So what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 am

She smiled back pulling him even closer. Wispering to him ''How about..'' Kissing his lips again. Letting her tongue brush his upperlip. ''This?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 am

Superwoman had decided to go out. She wore the red dress she had stolen few days back. She was getting so bored. She wanted to cause some havock. She was sitting in the cafe, taking a sip of her capuccino. She had bought it, which irritated her even more. If she had her powers she would have had it for free. She could have held her own, but too many eyewitnesses, and she didn't want the hassle. She saw a couple on a motorcycle pull up infront of the cafe. She observed them for a while as they went to the park. She turned her attention to an elderly male who was walking a dog. The dog saw her and started to bark, the old man tried to hold the little beast. She just smirked. Now her attention was caught by some kids picking on a weaker one. She leaned forward, enjoying the entertainment. Suddenly her attention turned back to the couple, as she saw they were having an argument of some kind. She turned her attention to the bike they had parked infront of the cafe. It was actually a very nice bike, all shiny and well maintained. She looked back at the couple. 'Oh crap now they made up.' She sighed, getting up. She took the spoon she had been given, and proceeded outside. She walked to the motorcycle, and looked at the couple one more time. 'Yep, still going at it.' She put the spoon against the metal surface of the bike, and made a long clearly noticable scratch on it. She threw the spoon over her shoulder, not caring if it hit someone. She returned to her table, observing the couple again, leaning back her elbows on the back of the chair.

OOC: To Wolverine: if you read this. look away DX
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 am

He let his mouth open up, pulling her closer to his body, massaging her tongue with his. Letting it explore her mouth. He moaned to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 am

Hearing his moan. ''You are turned on fast huh?'' She wispered sarcasticly. Letting her hand left tickle down to his hip. ''How about we move this back to the room huh?'' She asked. Continueing the kiss. Letting her tongue play with him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 pm

He blushed at her comment. "Okay." He said softly. Hearing some kids commenting for them to get a room. He just kept kissing her, smiling slightly, caressing her face. He pulled away, and took her hand, walking back to the bike. When they reached it his eyes saw the scratch. "No.... no no no no no." Letting go of Canarys hand he rushed to the bike, looking at the scratch. "This is bad. Wolverine's gonna kill me." He looked helplessly at the scratch.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 pm

She starred at the scratch. ''Oh he won't kill you! It's not your fault.'' She stood behingd him starring at the scratch. ''I'll protect you no problem!''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 pm

He turned to look at her, despair in his eyes. "What if he kills you too?!" He looked away, holding his head. "I guess there is no other way than to go clean with Logan." He said sighing in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:09 pm

At first it was amusing. The girl had been driving it, so she thought the girl would be more upset. But when the guy freaked out, she was trying so hard not to laugh out loud. Not because she was ashamed of what she did, but because she wanted to hear them speak. But soon it became boring again. They were too decent. But she perked up when she heard someone named Wolverine was going to kill them. She suddenly felt amused again, smirking evily.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 pm

''He won't kill me! Don't worry i can take care of myself. I don't think he'll be very angry will he? '' She pulled him up. ''Don't worry. It will be allright.'' She smiled warm at him. Grabbing the keys out his pocket. She took the helmet's and pushed one in his hands. Before she noticed somebody was observing them. She looked at the woman who had a smirk on her face. ''You like what you see?!'' She yelled at the woman with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:26 pm

She put her elbows on the table crossing her fingers together and leaned her chin on them. "Very much." She stared the woman to the eyes, turning her eyes to the man who was looking at her with his mouth open. She winked at him seductively, making kissy lips at him. Smiling seductively at him. She enjoyed how he blushed and looked away, putting the helmet on.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm

She grinned as the chick tried to make her jealous. ''Flash go ahead. She obviously wants you. Don't miss that chance.'' Pushing him forward.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:39 pm

She smirked. Watching the woman push the guy towards her. "Hey..... I'd rather go with you Canary, she creeps me out." The guy said going back to the woman. Superwoman started laughing out loud, it was cold and hollow laughter. She stood up, walked to him, leaning close to his face. She trailed her finger on his chest. "Don't worry baby. I'm not really trying to hit on you." She glanced at the blonde. "..... you would be too easy to break." She said straightening up. Superwoman turned to Canary. "Bye bye Birdie, and bye bye Baby." She said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 pm

"..... you would be too easy to break." She grinned. ''Sure if you think that way. It was nice meeting you.'' She said turning to the motor. She stepped on itn Putting on her helmet. Starting the motor. Letting it roar. Waiting for Flash to get on the motor.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:50 pm

He didn't like the dark woman. She seemed somewhat familiar, but he wasn't sure from where. He quickly got on the bike, wrapping his arms tightly around Dinah. "That woman scared me."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:54 pm

She grinned. ''Who she? Naaw she is just trying to irritate me. Don't worry.'' She stepped on the gass driving out the parking spot. ''You lead again?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:10 pm

"Drive around the block so we get back to this road, so we can go back the way we came." He instructed her. "And I don't know, but something about that woman seemed familiar." He said, his voice drifting off.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:37 pm

She nodded. Driving the way Flash had instructed her. ''Familiar? Maby she was one of your girlfriends who got bored of you?'' Grinning slight. ''Or maby she was a one night stand?'' Once she regonized the road she drove faster. Making Wally holding her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:45 pm

He gasped as she hit the gas pedal hard, holding her tighter. "Har har.... I would regocnise her if she was..... Besides we are in a different universe you know. It must be something else." She seemed to add gas on every turn and curve. He tightened his grip. "Are.... we... dead... yet?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canary and Flash go on a joy ride   Canary and Flash go on a joy ride - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canary and Flash go on a joy ride
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next