Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl

Go down 
+2
Supergirl
Shadowcat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Empty
PostSubject: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:43 pm

The arena was lit up brightly illuminating the two figures lying down on the ground, there were screams from the crowd, as they watched the girls slowly wake up. "Ladies and Gentleman, draw your eyes to the Center Ring!! For our first match, we have the evil tenacious, and seductive Poison Ivy!! Against her, we have the beautiful, vigilant annd powerful Supergirl!!" The commentator's voice rang loudly from the mic, the arena was covered in plant-life and hidden amongst the shrubbery was a tiny shard of Kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Kara woke up, getting up from the ground. Her eyes went to the red head across from her.

"Ladies and Gentleman, draw your eyes to the Center Ring!! For our first match, we have the evil tenacious, and seductive Poison Ivy!! Against her, we have the beautiful, vigilant annd powerful Supergirl!!"

Her eyes widened, getting up fast to where she was standing up. Her eyes looked around, seeing herself in a Arena..With people watching her. Her eyes gazed upon Logan, Kitty, Canary, Flash and Storm. Her eyes widened more, looking to the red haired.

"Is this.." She whispered, she then yelled, hoping the people on the mic would answer, "IS THIS ONE OF THE DEADLY ROUNDS!? IS IT!?" Her legs started to tremble, feeling her collar turn off. Making her touch it, hoping this wasn't the time she would have to kill...
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Ivy woke up, hissing a little as she stood up. Her eyes went the blonde haired girl, making her tilt her head. When the blonde haired girl, Supergirl. Started to scream, she laughed, "We're in a arena, stupid. Of course this is one of the deadly matches. Which means, your going to die by my hands! I WANT TO GO HOME!" Her eyes narrowed, lifting her arms up fast.

The plants started to wrap around Supergirl's legs.

Ivy smiled, closing her hands into fists. Watching her plants wrap around her whole body, squeezing her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Kara jumped as the woman started to talk to her. When she started to yell, she backed up, having her eyes go wide. Though when she started to control the plants, it made her look down fast as the plants started to wrap around her. Making her scream, "WHAT THE!" Her eyes closed as the plants started to squeeze her, it didn't hurt until she felt like she couldn't breathe, "STOP...IT!" She said, trying not to fight back..She didn't want to kill, but the moment the plants started to choke her. Kara had to fight back, her eyes opened as they became red, shooting the plants off of her.

"You wanna fight? Then bring it.." She said, going in her fighting stance.

---

Ivy smirked, "Oh, hun I have already brought it." She laughed, swiping her hand fast as the plant slammed Supergirl into the wall. She giggled, walking to her as she laid on the ground, "So, you only have lasers eyes..I can totally take you on." Ivy made her vines wrap around Supergirl's throat, making them squeeze tight around her neck.

---
Kara screamed, flying into the wall. Making a dent in the wall, something that Ivy didn't see. She looked up at her, narrowing her eyes before she closed them as the vines started to choke her, "I have more powers...And your...Going...To..See them..NOW!" Her eyes glowed red, shooting lasers, cutting the vines. When Ivy backed up surprised, she grabbed her and punched her, making her go flying..

---
Ivy's eyes widened, screaming as she was thrown, lifting her arms so her plants could catch her. She landed on the ground, "Super strength huh?" Her green eyes narrowed, lifting her arms as huge plant roots came out of the ground, "Looks like I need my roots for this!" She made her plants throw Supergirl up in the air, slamming her onto the ground.

Though she wasn't expecting to have Supergirl blast her way out of the root, flying towards her. Ivy screamed as she flew into the wall. Getting up from the ground slowly, hissing a little as she looked at Supergirl.

---
Kara was panting, staring at Ivy, "I don't want to kill you! CAN'T WE JUST STOP FIGHTING! THIS IS THE LAST THING I WANT! COME ON IVY! WE ARE FROM THE SAME UNIVERSE! I KNOW YOUR TRUE ENEMY IS BATMAN! AND WHAT ABOUT HARLEY? YOUR BEST FRIEND!? Wouldn't she want to see you alive?"

---
Ivy hissed, "This is why I need to kill you! AND DON'T YELL AT ME LIKE YOUR GOING TO WIN! YOU WILL NEVER WIN! And as for Harley..You keep her name out of this, Supergirl. I never heard of you, but I have heard of your cousin. Superman! NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME KILL YOU!" She screamed, letting her plants wrap around her legs, lifting her up and away from Supergirl. She lifted her arms, sending out huge flowers and roots, grabbing a hold of Supergirl.

---
Before the plants got a hold of her, she shot them in half with her lasers. Making her fly up, though when she looked up she was slammed into the ground, making a huge hole. Though she got up, her costume was a bit torn now. Her skirt had a huge cut in it. And her cape had a hole in it. And one of her sleeves her torn.

"Ivy, come on..STOP IT!" Her eyes widened as another root slammed her into the wall..She could hear the ground yell in excitement. She looked at her friends, looking straight to Logan. Her eyes saw how he looked..He seemed worried, worried he wasn't going to see her again. Her eyes narrowed a bit, looking at Ivy before she was picked up and thrown into the air. She flipped, flying away from the root, flying towards Ivy. Kara grabbed her, though she was smashed down with her in her arms by one of her plants. Making her fly into the ground. Having her roll away from Ivy fast. Her eyes were closed..

She was knocked out..

---
Ivy screamed, flying out of Kara's arms as they hit the ground, rolling into one of the shrubs. Her eyes opened, seeing a green rock by her..

She got up, looking at her costume, it had tears in it all over, "Damn bitch.."

---
"POISON IVY FOUND THE KRYPTONITE SHARD! SUPERGIRL'S WEAKNESS!"

The crowd roared in excitement..

---
Ivy heard the speaker, making her smirk, "So, this rock is her weakness." She giggled, taking the rock before walking out of the shrubs, letting her plants pick her up, sending her over to Supergirl..

---
Kara woke up, rolling over to her stomach, pushing herself up. Her eyes opened slowly, groaning as she tried to get to her feet..

---
Ivy smirked, realizing Kara wasn't having her guard up. She decided to have fun with her before she would actually kill her. She lifted her arms, sending plants to throw Kara into the wall. Hearing her scream, laughing as her plants kept throwing Supergirl around. Ivy was hiding the shard behind her back, watching in pleasure as Supergirl was finally thrown into the ground hard. Making her unable to move.

The plants brought Ivy to Supergirl, smiling at her.

---
Kara didn't know where Ivy was, trying to get onto her knees, groaning as she kept trying..

---
The crowd was quiet..

---
Kara realized she might have to kill Ivy...In order to save herself..Though she was going to try...She wasn't going to kill..

---
Ivy smirked, seeing that Supergirl's guard was still down. She screamed loud, jumping up as she started to fall towards Supergirl, holding the shard in her hand, making it to where when she landed. She would pierce Supergirl's heart..

---
Supergirl heard Ivy scream, making her head look up, seeing the Kryptonite in her hand. Her eyes were wide, making her grab Ivy at the last minute. Throwing her onto the ground beside her, hard. She grabbed the shard in Ivy's hand, gripping it tight where it cut her hand, she screamed louder then ever. Stabbing Ivy in the stomach fast..

---
Ivy's eyes widened, screaming as she was thrown to the ground. Her eyes widened more as the shard came flying down to her, making her scream as it pierced her stomach..

Hitting vital organs...

Ivy's body then went lifeless, letting her hand fall down to the ground, showing Kara that she had just killed her..

---
The crowd was quiet...

Then bursted into cheers, while some of them booed.

---
Kara's eyes widened, seeing Ivy's hand fall to the ground, seeing the blood pour from her stomach. Her eyes widen more, having tears start to form in her eyes..

She killed her..

Kara screamed, letting go of the shard, getting up on her feet. Holding her face with her hands, letting the tears fall, "I killed her.." She whispered, having her whole body tremble, "I killed her.." she once again whispered..Kara fell to her knees, crying hard now..She was in shock...

In shock of killing someone...

---
"SUPERGIRL HAS WON THIS MATCH! SHE HAS NINETEEN MORE PEOPLE TO GO! CONGRATULATIONS, SUPERGIRL!"

The crowed roared in cheer.

---
Kara stayed on her knees, making her head fall forward, crying hard as she covered her eyes..

This is not what she wanted to do..

Last edited by Supergirl on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 pm

{OOC: Warn me a day before you do this so I can be there for it! DX @Supergirl Kitty made it seem like they were still at the mansion, so, now I'm lost...

Oh, btw, POOR KARA! D: And Ivy didn't get to do much >.> I think.}
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:45 pm

[Ooc From what I had written, I thought she was going to make it that way...buut now.....I guess I'll just delete my post Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Logan groaned as he woke up. He rubbed his head, feeling the ground vibrate under him as a crowd roared around him.

His eyes shot open when he heard a voice over speakers introduce a fight between someone named Poison Ivy (a cheesy name if you asked Logan) and Supergirl. He got up from the seat he was put in and ran to look down at the arena. His eyes made contact with Kara's for a moment before her gaze moved her opponent.

"Damn it!" He growled, before he was pulled back by a guard.

"Stay behind the line, sir, if you don't want to get hurt." The guard said, pushing Logan back behind a line.

Logan growled at him. "Look, bub, I'll-" He said, fixing to extend his claws, but a hand grabbed his arm back. He glanced to see Rogue, holding him back.

"Logan! Don't do it! That collar will kill ya if ya use your powers!" She whispered, harshly and urgently in his ear.

"I know that." He whispered with a slight growl. "But Kara shouldn't be down there."

"Please, Logan, Ah-she will get upset if you used your powers and got hurt!" She pleaded with him, trying to catch her slip up.

Logan took note of it in the back of his mind as he growled. The guard lifted his gun, ready to fire at Logan if he had to.

"Fine, kid." He said, putting down his arm, but still glared at the guard.

He watch the battle, clinching his fist the whole time, watching Kara with worry. His heart almost stopped with the redhead woman almost shoved the kryptonite into Kara's heart.

When Kara killed the woman and announced that the match was over, the field around the arena went down, letting Logan jump over the side.

He ran to Kara's side and held her as she cried. "It's okay, Kara, it's over..." He said, softly in her ear as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

{OOC: Why aren't you on Mibbit, Half-Pint?}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Kara jumped, feeling Logan's arms. She tried to fight him off a first, "I KILLED HER!! I-I KILLED HER!" When Logan wouldn't let go, she fell to his chest, burying her face into his chest. Her crying was almost painful to hear, she was in shock..And her whole body was trembling, "I killed her..." Was all she was saying, "She had a friend back home...She..And I killed her..."

It was clear she was treating herself like a villain, when she was almost killed before that..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Kitty woke up with her head pounding and slowly got up to see and hear a crowd roaring, "What's going on?" She asked quietly to no one in particular. Her eyes widened when she recognized Kara fighting some woman who seemed to be able to control the plants. She bit her lip, so this a arena match she thought. She looked over and noticed that Mr. Logan seemed upset and looked ready to jump into the arena himself. As soon as the match was over, Kitty sagged in relief even though Kara's opponent had died, Kara was still alive and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

"Easy, Kara, easy..." He said once she started fighting. He wasn't surprised by her actions.

Logan held her close then slowly picked her up. He looked back up at the group still in the stands. He nodded his head at them, signaling them that it was time to go. He walked up to the exist and glared at the guard standing there.

"Wanna try something, bub?" He growled out, glaring at the guard.

The guard looked unnerved and took a few moments before he lowered his gun. He signal for them to go ahead.

"That's more like it." Logan said, as he walked past him, still keeping his guard up.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:43 pm

After the group left the arena the man on the mic spoke into it again, "Annnd tonight, stay tuned for more juicy footage on Channel 10!! Thank you and Good night!"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm

ooc: Maaan how could I miss this?! Mad
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:22 pm

[Ooc, idk XDD I will give a better warning next time though, this was a test run if you will]
Once the commentator left his podium, another rose to take up his place where he had stood her eyes narrowed as they followed the group's progress. She smirked evily and then stepped gracefully down where Posion Ivy was still locked in her death throes. "You have fulfilled your purpose young one.....now its time for another to take your place." She said before stooping down and sucking the last of Posion Ivy's power from her. She gasped at the rush she received and gave a cruel smile down at Posion Ivy, "Perhaps, in another life you might have survived..." She said before turning and leaving the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl   First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Match: Posion Ivy vs. Supergirl
Page 1 of 1