Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:23 am

-Skipping to 36-72 hours -

He was on his side, in a fetal position, vomiting on the bedpan Bruce was holding for him. "Just kill me please...." He said weakly. He had clearly lost weight and the bedding materials under him were drenched in sweat and were not white anymore. He was in so much pain. He looked up at Bruce pleading him to just do it.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 am

Bruce was silent as he watching the poor kid that couldn't hold anything down. It hurt so much to know he was torturing him as he was.

"I can't."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 am

Wally felt another wave of nausea hit him, as he vomited again. Tears were in his eyes as he looked up again. "please Bruce.... just make it stop...."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:27 am

Bruce moved a cold, damp rag to his forehead, "I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Wally closed his eyes, shaking and shivering. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:10 pm

"It's your body getting rid of the poison. Nothing can stop it." Bruce explained, moving Wally's sweat-soaked, ginger hair away from his face. His eyes trailing over the freckles that seemed to darken against the paling skin.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Wally looked up at Bruce, shooting him a tired glare. "I just want to die..... is that too much to ask..."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:29 pm

"Yes." Bruce said quickly and harshly, he knew the man was in pain but Wally had no reason to react like that. It wasn't like this was the worst thing imaginable. Things could be worse, he could be tortured and sexually violated.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:37 pm

"Why do you care if I live or die?" He closed his eyes again when he vomited violently on the floor. He was in pain, and couldn't hold the tears anymore. "Oh god.... Just kill me already!!!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

"If God existed I believe he'd never need to make pain pills available." Bruce mumbled out, brushing his hand across Wally's forehead. His hands were always the coldest part of his body and he knew it would help with Wally's vomiting to have a cold, dry object there to simmer the fever.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 am

Wally let his head fall on the bed. "You don't believe in God?" He asked, feeling suddenly more comfortable when the older man touched his face. He didn't really know why but it made him feel better and safe.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am

"Atheist." Bruce muttered, it was almost common knowledge. Hell he yelled it out at Diana one time when she almost broke his arm for touching a religious item. Bruce noticed how... Wally's complete attitude changed when his hand had made contact. His body accepted him, it relaxed him. Bruce would've been startled if he hadn't known this would happen. Hoped this would happen.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 am

He didn't want the touch go away. "Why do you not believe in God?" He tried to keep the conversation going, desperate to keep his touch.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 am

That... was a hard question to answer, "I don't believe that someone would allow an eight year old child to have to stand and watch his parents bleed out on a cobblestone streets. If God existed, we wouldn't have a need for Batman, for Flash, for heroes. Things would be... perfect." Bruce found himself saying, before shutting himself out again. His hand was getting warm for he switched hands, brushing his other hand along his forehead trying to distract the man writhing in pain from the assault.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 am

Wally looked down. "Don't you think he kinda wants people to prove they are good. Free will and all that crap..." He said, his thoughts getting distracted again.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 am

"Again, it's what I believe, well the lack there of." Bruce moved for a moment grabbing a new rag before moving back to Wally, placing it on the back of his neck, "Still feel like vomiting?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 am

Wally tried his best to evaluate his nausea. "I'll let you know if I do." He bent his head slightly, allowing Bruce to cool his neck down. "What do you think of death then?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 am

Bruce stayed quite, unsure of if he should actually let Wally know what his entire belief system was, but he knew it was a little... too dark for the man. So he stayed quickly, moving his hand a little lower.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 am

"Do you think Music Meister knows how much people cared about him? Do you think he is enjoying seeing me like this?" He asked letting his mind drift into these dark thoughts again.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

"I think Music Meister is a pathetic waste of space that doesn't even deserve to have memories of. Drop the subject." Bruce grunted out, not wanting Wally to relapse into that dark abyss.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 am

Wally sighed. "Well what should we talk about then? I don't like the silence." He couldn't still move his thoughts about death though, it seemed to dominate his thoughts. Like he could see the reaper in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 am

"Then I am the worst person to be here." Bruce grunted out, knowing he was a silent type of man. He let body language and noises do the talking for him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:44 am

Wally looked down. "I guess that's true. But I don't want you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

"Don't worry... Wally, I'm not." Bruce said in a lighter, more concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Wally gave athankfull look up at Bruce. "You called me Wally..... I thought you were never going to stop using Wallace..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next