Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three men and a baby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Three men and a baby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 am

Wally smirked. "No, but they can adopt. Or get a surregate mom to have the baby." He giggeled at their faces.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:52 am

Dick had thought about adoption. His entire family being adopted, but there was something to be said for having family. Related by blood, blood children. Dick held Ellen a bit closer to his to chest. He'd wait for Roy to voice his opinion.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 am

Wally smiled, taking a seat on the couch.

Roy looked at Dick, then Wally. "I think we shall wait for a while. When we get out of here." He smiled at Dick.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Dick nodded At Roy's statement, "Yeah. Much too young for babies." he said quickly offering Ellen back to her father.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Wally took Ellen back. "Well when you two feel like it I guess." He put Ellie on her bed. "So, what else is new than the two men in love?"

Roy grinned. "Well that is pretty much it. New mom, new boyfriend, new brother or sister." He counted with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Dick swallowed looking at Roy then at Wally, he wasn't sure what to say. He just for once didn't know what to reply with. Jason was dead, he didn't know what was happening to Damian, what was happening to Tim. He wondered how long he'd be gone.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Wally looked at Dick. "You okay?" Roy turned his attention to his boyfriend, he looked worried too.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Dick moved his head up, perking up, "Yeah, sorry. Just wonderin' about my brothers." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Wally sniffed the air, going to Ellen. "If you will excuse us gentlemen." He said going up to their room to change her.

Roy looked up at Dick. "You don't need to worry about them right now. I am sure they are safe." He kissed Dicks cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Dick paled and nodded when Wally left. He turned his head to get a kiss on the cheek from Roy, "I'm Damian's legal guardian... I... I'm not sure what's going to happen to him. I don't want him falling back into Au Ghul hands."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Roy combed his hend through Dicks hair. "Try not to think about it. If the worst should happen, I am sure something can be done about it when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Dick leaned on the hand that found its way in his hair. He mumbled a bit of a purr, closing his eyes, "Mmhopeso." He mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Roy put Dick down from his lap to sit next to him on the couch, placing Dicks head on his shoulder. "There will be." There was a moment of silence. "So what did you think of her?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Dick almost whined when he stopped but was asked another question, "Oh? Uh... seemed like Bruce knew her, more then he should have not sure what that was about. "
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Roy nodded. "I agree. There is something fishy going on. The way Wally reacted and how Bruce talked to her." He grinned at Dick. "We are both detectives in a way. We could totally get to the bottom of this." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:20 pm

"I was thinking of just asking, but your idea works too." Dick laughed out giving Roy a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:50 am

He smirked. "But where would the fun be in that?" He pulled Dick into a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:37 am

"Because you can't dig up dirt on someone that can't remember." Dick said quickly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

He arched his eyebrow. "But we are not using that info against him."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 pm

"Huh? I meant to use him as an information source."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 am

He smirked. "I don't know if you have noticed, but Bruce is not that talkative. Or do you think you can get him to talk?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:16 am

"He's my dad. I'm usually the only person besides Alfred that can get him talking." Dick gave Roy a look, that told him 'Seriously? Do you doubt me?'
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 am

He smirked. "Well if you think you can get him to talk then go ahead." He gave a soft kiss on Dicks lips.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Dick pouted for a moment, letting the man have his minor fun, "Or we could make a little competition for it?"
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:43 am

Roy arched his eyebrows in question. "Do tell me more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three men and a baby
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: