Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three men and a baby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Three men and a baby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 pm

"Ellen? I assume Dinah came up with the name." Bruce said, almost startled he knew who Dinah was, barely but the blurry image of her was there. Bruce quickly said a farewell moving to a hallway. He disappeared quite quickly.

"It's pretty." Dick said, giving Roy a look. Should we tell him?
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Wally laughed. "Actually we came up with it together."

Roy saw Dicks look, and nodded. Giving him an added look that said. You first.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:24 pm

"So... uh.." Dick lamely started, his words were almost weirdly jumbled even in his head. He moved his hand to slowly interlock with Roy's own hand. Dick felt his cheeks warm up a bit, watched Wally and Roy. His eyes going back and forth, he waited for Wally's outburst.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Wally looked at them, wondering what was it they wanted to tell him. He just looked at their hands. "Huh?"

Roy smirked and pulled Dick in his lap, kissing his lips before looking at Wally again. "Get the picture?"

Wally looked at them both with his eyes wide as saucers. "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATT!!!!!!!!?????" He held Ellen to his chest, pointing at both of them. "I mean, you I mean with him!!!??" He stared at them both with his mouth hanging open. "No way you are taking me into any threesome...." He said out of the blue which made Roy laugh. "Don't worry you are safe." He said messing with Wallys hair.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Dick felt himself being moved, quickly falling on Roy's lap just to get attacked by Roy's mouth. When Roy let him go his face was redder than a tomato, "I don't think he'd be able to handle me without a shirt." There was a dual meaning to the phrase, knowing Roy would get it while Wally wouldn't. Of course very few people had actually seen his shirtless, Dick made sure to keep that under lock and key.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 am

Roy squeesed Dicks hand, when he heard the shirt reference, keeping the act subtle from Wallys eyes. Wally was still looking at them both with a shocked expreccion.

"S-Since when?" He asked stammering his words trying to get his brain to work. Had them both always been like this? He started to think about all the times he had been in a some sort of questionable situation with them. He felt a bit uncomfortable thinking if they had thought it meant something.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 am

Dick saw the look Wally was giving them, something he was scared would happen. He slowly tightened his grip on Roy's hand, responding to the previous one, "trust me, Wally, you were never my type." Dick gave a small laugh but it felt awkward.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 am

Wally blushed slightly. "I don't know if I should be happy about that, or insulted? Why didn't you tell me Dick?"

Roy tried not to laugh, at Wally. Roy let his fingers caress Dicks, making sure he knew he was there.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 am

"Cause I didn't know." Dick said honestly, "I was never attracted to Earth women." He paused before change the direction of the conversation not wanting to bring up Starfire, "And I guess feel happy you don't have the son of Batman creeping on you?" Dick made a noise of amusement before Leaning his head on Roy's should.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:03 am

Wally smirked and wiped his forhead jokingly. "Phew... almost got me worried there. I mean I am such a hunk of meat, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had." He laughed. "Well I see you got one hunk of a red head right there." He said pointing to Roy.

Roy laughed, hugging Dick closer from his hip. "Well I'm not letting this one go anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:06 am

Dick laughter at the two, "You better not, Roy." He nestled his head more into the crook of Roy's neck, "So, how has Ellen been?"
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 am

Wally smirked. "Sleeps the days and gets active during the night."

Roy laughed. "Sounds like she is already ready to become a vigilante."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 am

Dick shoved
Roy's arm, "Oh don't even joke about that." his eyes moved to Wally's wondering silently if Ellen would follow in her parents footsteps.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 am

Wally laughed. "I hope not. She should have a normal chilhood."

Roy laughed when Dick shoved him. "I won't then."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 am

"Since when did any of us have normal childhoods?" Dick laughed out, "I doubt anyone has a 'normal' childhood anymore." Dick mused aloud. Hell he was born in a circus, couldn't get much weirder then that most days, until he met vigilantes like Batman and Flash.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 am

Wally laughed. "Yeah, I guess you are right. Relatively normal then." He said winking.

Roy smiled at them both. "Wel if she does become one, she has plenty of aunts and uncles who will help her to train."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:47 am

"Let's not let Batman though, that would be disastrous." Dick imaged Batman at a chalk board teaching an infant how to battle the Joker. He couldn't help but snicker.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 am

They both laughed. Wally holding Ellen to his chest. "I won't let Bruce corrupt my little Ellen. She must stay sweet and innocent allways!!!!"

Roy grinned. "I pitty the fool who takes her innocense."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 am

"I don't think anyone will get that close." Dick said with a small frown, "When... I took care of Helena, you better believe no one except for myself and Barbara was allowed to touch her."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 am

Wally looked at Dick. "Yeah. You want to hold her? Uncle Dickie?" He asked emhasising the word uncle.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 am

"Oh no you are NOT calling me that!" Dick whined but nodded, infants loved him. And he wouldn't mind holding her, not at all.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 am

Wally grinned. "I won't then, but not so sure about her." He stood up and handed Ellen to Dick.

Roy looked up at Dick, whose face seemed to soften when he held her. "Aww... so cute."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 am

Dick opened his arms cradling Ellen in his arms. He was careful with the baby. His world seemed to just focus around Ellen for now.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 am

Wally smiled looking at the three. "You three look cute. You two should totaly have kids one day."

Roy blushed slightly at that comment.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 am

Dick looked up to see Wally looking at them with this look in his eyes. He spoke causing Dick to fluster almost as bad as Rou, "Last time I checked men can't have children." he muttered out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three men and a baby
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next