Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

streching out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Black Cat

streching out  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Felecia nodded grinning. "You like him. You could have a real relationship with him. Just think about it. And besides who says you have to be in a relationship to do any of those things?" She smirked. "Your friends right? Just become friends with benefits. If it becomes more great if not then you have fun. What's the problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Dick took into consideration of what she was saying, "...I guess?" Dick wasn't very great in that department either. He had really only ever been with one person, Starfire. An alien of all things. He let the ideas float around in his mind. Could he do that?
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:16 pm

"Oh come on. You guys could have so much fun." Felecia shook his shoulder lightly. "You don't want a hot man like that roaming around unattached when you have a shot. I know hot men and a man like Arrow will get snatched up. You need to place some kind of claim on him. At least with a friends with benefits thing he will be thinking of you first and not some slut like say... me." Felecia put her arms under her breast and pressed them together showing him her cleavage in her low cut top to make her point.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Dick rolled his eyes, before the thought struck him, "...Hn." he grunted out, trying to even think if he had a chance. I mean, obviously there might be... the way that night went but... could he be sure? He wasn't good with rejection, feared it almost as much as criminals feared Batman.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Felecia stood up from the couch. She knew that look. "Now you listen to me honey. You are a very attractive man. If I didn't like woman as much as I do I'd already be sucking your cock. The fact is that if you don't make a move now and he moves on you will always wonder what could have been. If he rejects you I will take you out get you drunk and either fuck you myself or find you an equally sexy man or woman to fuck which ever you prefer. But you will at least know that you tried. With Spider-man... he needed a secret identity and I didn't understand why. I didn't like it and we ended up breaking up. I have always wondered what would have become of us if I could have excepted that part of him. Would we be married, have kids, broken-up? And I will never know because I didn't try." She had placed her hands on his shoulder looking into his eyes trying to make him understand that regret was going to hurt him a lot more then rejection in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Dick wanted to shrink, this woman would give Batman a run for his money in the fear department, "I'll try." he said in a small voice, trying to disappearing into the couch. He was severely afraid of female humans, finding female aliens and men as a nice escape.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Felecia smiled and stepped forward and crawled into his lap wrapping her arms around his shoulders resting her head there. "That's all any of us can ask of our selves." She nuzzled his shoulder. "You have great shoulders for resting on." She ran her fingers through his hair lightly as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Dick almost wished Roy would come in and see this. It looked... well he didn't need the man over reacting. He, himself, being whelmed over it all. Dick nodded letting her rest her head on his shoulder, "I'll take that as a..." he paused, almost giving a purr as she played with his hair. Oh, it was his favorite thing to let people play with if he was annoyed. It almost seemed to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Felecia continued massaging his scalp and stroking his hair. She pressed against him more purring as she did. She loved women's curves but sometimes it was nice pressing against a mans muscular chest and Dick had a great one. She turned and wrapped her legs around his waist pressing herself fully into him wishing he would hold her back. Sometimes she just needed to be held by a man. They sometimes had a way of making her feel safe like her dad and Peter used to be able to do.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Dick leaned his head into Felicia's hand, loving the touch. She could have gotten almost anything she wanted if she'd asked. He felt like putty in her hands. Instinctively his arm went around her waist, pulling her closer. He didn't want her to fall.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Felecia moaned as he pulled her closer purring louder into his ear. She continued her menstruation of his hair. She turned her head and pressed it into his neck her lip brushing against his neck. Her hip ground into his lap slowly as his hands rested on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Dick suddenly realized what he had done, the woman moving on his neck. He wouldn't be surprised if she found hickies all over his neck. Roy had certainly... out done himself there. There was a rhythm of how she purred, it was soothing then suddenly he felt pressure on his lap. He looked down and found the woman grinding her hip into his lap as her arms wrapped around his neck. He was speechless, trying to figure out how to respond. So many thoughts and hormones were floating around in his system.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Felecia continued purring loudly into his ear. She felt a slit twitch under her and knew she was having an effect on him. She opened her eyes slightly spotting the hickies left on his neck by his male lover. She grinned and licked one hard that was by his ear. "He sure left his mark on you Huh, Dick?" She ground hard into his lap using his name as a double meaning. She kissed the spot lightly. "You want me to stop? Just say the word." She stroked his hair as she slowed her bodies movements.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 pm

"Why are you teasing me?" He tried his hardest not to react with her pheromones and hormones, but he steadily crazy ones were getting past his iron will. She had just said this huge speech about chasing this other man but now she seemed to need to get off using him. It wasn't uncommon from what Starfire did, she did like to go around some times during certain parts of the month. He, of course, felt a bit betrayed but if he had ever brought it up it lead to a fight.

And Roy and him weren't together... so would a bit of fun be that big of a problem? He didn't know, he knew that it wasn't what happened in the movies... but he didn't know what would be right, his hormones clouding his judgement.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Felecia smile and turned her face more toward him. Her nose brushed his check. Her hands continued stroking threw his hair. "Who said I'm teasing? I happen to be very cat like in personality. Sometimes I just want some attention and sometimes even though I love woman I like the feel of a man and you are a perfect male specimen just like I like them." She ground her lower body into his lap again. "And just because we have a little fun together doesn't mean that I don't think you should get your man. Sometimes a body needs release. That's what we can have." She whispered that last part. She then gripped his hair hard pulling his face closer to her licking his check. "Now tell me. Do you want me to stop?" She nozzled her face into his check again.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Dick gave up on trying to even think at this point, the woman had a way with words. Then suddenly it dawned on him why Bruce acted the way he did to Selina, this was probably what they did together on certain occasions. It would explain why Selina thought Bruce was Helena's father. Dick wasn't bothered by the lick, but the hair pulling was certainly turning him on. He let out a growl, moving Felicia's face from his cheek. He moved his lips onto hers, hoping to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Felecia moaned and purred louder as he kissed her. She continued gripping his hair, she could tell it was turning him on. She began grinding down on him harder. She was practically humping his covered cock. She licked the seem of his lips before pushing her tongue inside. She licked around his mouth and tongue. She pulled his tongue toward her into her mouth with her own. She then began sucking on his tongue hard.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Dick felt her worm her way into his mouth, letting the woman do what she pleased, he was suddenly just a tool for her. Bodies needed release. She had said, Dick would let her have her way with him.

Felicia's tongue pulled his tongue into her mouth, she sucked as if her life had depended on it. He could feel her body almost humping his covered crotch. He moved his head two her breast, grabbing them and slowly rubbing them.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Felecia moaned as he began touching her breasts. She began purring again. Her mouth vibrating around his tongue as she did. She moved one hand down from he wonderful hair and began touching his chest slowly. She wanted them to both have fun not just her.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Dick had to stop, he really did, "We shouldn't do this." he said, removing his tongue from her mouth, realizing what he was doing. He was being selfish, incredibly so.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Felecia pulled back and raised an eyebrow. "Really? You want to stop now? And why shouldn't we do this exactly?" She scowled at him and put both her hands back in his hair gripping it. She also clamped her legs tightly around him. If he wanted to stop he better give her a damn good reason or he was going to be walking around with a 90 pound woman screaming about wanting sex for a long time. And she had no problems making a scene like that.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:46 pm

"Because... I feel like I'm betraying Roy. I... I don't want to do that. I care." Dick said, moving his thumb over her cheek, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't... have condone this behavior, but I need to find Roy." Dick puffed his chest, knowing he was having a now or never moment.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Felecia smiled in understanding. "Ok good Boy." She kissed his mouth softly before climbing out of his lap and petting his hair one last time... for now... she really liked his hair. She pointed him toward the door. "Your tell me how it worked out and if it's bad I'll scratch him up and then we can have fun." She grinned and smacked his ass as he stood and started going toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Dick smiled into the forced kiss before he stood up. He jumped when she slapped his ass. With a yelp he ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Felecia laughed out loud as the boy ran from the room. It could have been fun but oh well. She would just have to find someone else to have fun with her latter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

streching out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Hellfire Club :: The Study-
Jump to: