Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

streching out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 am

"No, but Jinx did." He stated, it was weird how the other dimensions had somewhat similar heroes and powers. f was something to possibly look into later.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:35 am

Felesia pouted again then shrugged. "Oh well. So anything else fun about you that your willing to tell me." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 am

"There's surely nothing fun in the vigilante life." Dick said, rolling his eyes. Truth be told after Bruce... died. His entire world shut down. He didn't do anything except for Batman.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

"Oh sure there is. I bet as a kid it was just a big game, there must have been something fun. Friends, funny stories something." Felecia leaned back and looked at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 am

"The team and I, when we were younger used to try to play jokes on our mentors. Let's just say they never ended up well."
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 am

Felecia laughed. "Oh I'll bet it was fun though. Tell me about your friends. I'll bet you have great stories about them."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 am

Dick shook his head, "Tell me more about yourself first, question for a question."
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 am

"Ok. That's fair. Do you have any specific questions you want me to answer?" Felecia cocked her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:07 am

"Not really." Dick wave doff, just really not in the mood to talk suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 am

"Ok. Hmmm." She taped her chin. "Oh I dated a hero named Spider-Man for a while then we broke-up then he got married and I got pissed and messed with them a lot, then his wife died or disappeared or something and we started sleeping together again. But we kept having issues so we broke it off. Now he does his thing and I do mine. We work together sometimes still."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am

Dick raised an eyebrow, "Spiderman? Can you tell me more about him?"
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 am

"Sure." She nodded. "He was bitten by a radio active spider and got his supper powers. He has the proportional strength of a spider, he has this sort of sixth sense for when he's in danger. He's also really smart and mad this weird webbing stuff that he shoots from his wrists and he uses them to swing from building to building." She answered him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 am

Dick blinked, "That's asterous." he stated, thinking about having those abilities.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 am

"Asterous?" Felecia scrunched up her eyes in confusion. "What is that? Is it some kind of slang from your dimension I don't know?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 am

Dick flustered, "Uh... no. It's circus slang from where I lived."
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 am

"Circus huh that's cool. Do kids in your dimension dream about running away from home and joining the circus like they do in mine?" Felecia asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 am

"Dunno, I was born in one." Dick said, not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 am

"Oh lucky." Felecia smacked his shoulder lightly. "When I was a kid everyone one I knew wanted to be go there after every fight with their parents."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 am

Dick shrugged, unsure of really how to respond to it. Though it stung that people had fights with their parents. If his parents were alive... God he'd make sure they were always happy. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 am

Felecia looked at Dick he looked almost pained. "Is something wrong Dick?" She asked gently. She softly placed her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 am

Dick flinched away from the touch. He didn't want to say what was bothering him, so he stayed quiet, hoping she'd start talking about something.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 am

Felecia saw him flinch he was obviously uncomfortable. She decided to change the subject. "So.... Tell me about your boytoy or are you his." She smirked jokingly. She remembered from the forest how Dick had been the one pressed against the tree but it was still fun to ask.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:44 am

Dick looked at the woman, letting his shoulders fall, "I have no idea how that happened.... but I think I'm the bitch." he almost laughed out, almost.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 am

Felecia laughed. "Well good for you. Sometimes being the submissive in a relationship can be the most powerful position in a relationship if you know how to use it. For one thing they find it really hot if you come on to them, and they can be very giving if you go down on them unexpectedly. They love that. It gives them a feeling of power and they usually thank you very well for it." She smirked at him. "They also get protective and possessive and that's always hot, and I can tell you already he's protective of you the way he stepped between you and I when we first met. The of course there's the thing that all woman learn early on. Withholding sex to get what you want, of course your going to want something other then sex for that to matter and that won' t be for a while."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

"I doubt Roy and I being relationship material." He laughed out, before actually giving the thought of what she brought up... it would be nice, wouldn't it? roy was older, protective... amazing. He shook his head, but the thought held through. He'd have to talk to Roy about it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

streching out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Hellfire Club :: The Study-
Jump to: