Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

streching out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Felecia moaned as she streached out on the couch in the study of her new home. It was a beautiful butter soft leather couch. He loved the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Dick carefully walked in to the room, he stiffened when he heard a moan. He slowly moved beyond the couch, noticing Felicia stretching on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Felecia glanced over and noticed Batman from before. "Well, well, and how are you doing now?" she asked smugly, knowing he must have had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow, before almost losing his color. Was she going to tease him over that kiss, "I'm fine.. How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Felecia smirked at him. "I'm good. Though I doubt I'm as good as you." She giggled slightly. She leaned over the couch she showed her cleavage to him. She knew it wouldn't matter either way because she was a lesbian and he was gay so this was going to be a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow before flustering, "W-what?" He stuttered out, what did she see? Just the kiss... right?
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 pm

She grinned. "Oh please you really think after seeing you two kiss like that I just left? Please. I might prefer woman but I can really appreciate two men getting it on. I loved when he pressed you into that tree, made me wish I had a dildo on me or more specifically in me. I decided along time ago men were only good for their dick. Have you learned a similar lesson Batsy?" she smirked and giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Dick felt the creeping red blush rising from his tee-shirt collar moving up his face. He assumed his cheeks would have been redder then a tomato. He was confused for a moment hearing her talking about Bats. He looked around before realizing it was him she was talking to, "Uh... you... uh... can call me Nightwing. It's whelming to hear you call me Bats."
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Felecia raised an eyebrow. "Whelming? Seriously?" She asked as if she couldn't believe a grown man was saying it. "Nightwing Ok." She nodded her head. "So why did you tell me your name was Batman if you are Nightwing, huh?" Felecia pouted a pout that would have most men of their knees begging for her if they saw it.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Dick frowned, "That was my father's name. I use it, because he was dead... but now I don't know what to call myself anymore." He confessed before watching this woman give him a pout. It seemed like it would work so much better on Selina's face than hers.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm

"Was dead huh? Well at least you got yours back." Felecia turned her face away thinking of her own father and how he died in prison with her on the way to break him out. He was one of the only three men she had ever really trusted in her life.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Dick watched her face as it looked away from him. She must have lost hers, obviously. He felt a little bad, but Bruce wasn't his real father. It just was the thing he had called Bruce for a while. Habit really.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Felecia sighed and looked at him smiling guiltily. "Not your fault. Sorry I sometimes get lost in my memories. My father... he was like me a thief. He was the best until he was caught. He died in prison while I was on my way to break him out. It's no ones fault really."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well, I'm still sorry, I know what it's like to lose a parent..." He stated moving closer to the couch, leaning on it with an elbow.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Felecia smiled in understanding. "Come sit with me. We know you don't have a shot with me and I don't have a shot with you." She patted the seat next to her on the couch. "I mean we both play for the opposite teams we're 'supposed' to. Although you have to admit the children would be gorgeous between us." She giggled lightlly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Dick grabbed the edge of the couch and threw himself into a sitting position, "I'm not gay... at least I don't think so. I find women attractive... just men as well I guess." His cheeks reddened again, thinking about what Roy and him had done under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"Oh so your Bi. I guess I'm kind of by though I prefer woman to me but that's more because I was raped by my first boyfriend then anything else. I've had some decent me around. But for me... I have just really come to love the feel of another woman. Their so much more gentile then men, so soft and curvy." Felecia became slightly lost in though. She shook herself out of it. "Sorry I can get caught up sometimes." she chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Dick almost laughed at how almost pleasured she was thinking about woman, "I know what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 am

Felecia smiled. She propped her head on his shoulder. "So Nighty, tell me about yourself." She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 am

Dick's eyes moved to her face, how she placed herself on his shoulder. Every instinct drilled into his mind by Bruce screamed to throw her off of him, but he would let her for now, "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 am

She felt him tense. She smiled gently. "Oh I don't know. You and I are from different dimensions so how about your real name or some history on you." She said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 am

Dick thought about it for a moment, she wouldn't even know who he was... and even if she was going back to their dimension she'd see his face everywhere. Being a billionaire did that, to his dismay.

"Well... my name is Richard Wayne," he left out his real last night, not that she'd know, "People call me Dick." he said off-handedly, "I've been a vigilante since I was... 10? I have been training since 8 thought. Batman refused to let me out until he thought I could handle my own."
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 am

"Wow That's impressive. I didn't start training until I was fifteen after my rape. I trained after that so I could kill him but the son of a bitch got himself run over by some drunk driver. I decided to take on my fathers old job and started stealing. It's fun for me." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 am

Dick nodded, "You sound like Catwoman from our dimension, except for your M.O. for doing the stealing." He stated, suddenly thinking about the whore. None of the Robin's ever approved of Batman's softness with the woman.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 am

Felecia narrowed her eyes she didn't like being compared to other people. She was her own person. "Well I don't know about that did she have bad luck power." Felecia said this with pride even though she no longer had this power and it had even if it was then it had been more of a jinx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

streching out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: streching out    streching out  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

streching out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Hellfire Club :: The Study-
Jump to: