Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heart in Pieces

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Johnny stood and nodded. He extended his hand to shake Chloe's. "Yeah. I'll come by tomorrow and we can talk if you feel up for it." Johnny smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Steve almost growled at his words, looks like he had to move fast he thought and watched as Chloe shook Johnny's hand.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Chloe shook Johnny's hand, "Sounds like a plan and thanks again for helping me with my hands." She said as she indicated the bandages on her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Johnny smiled. "I have some experience. See you latter." As Johnny left he tipped an imaginary hat to Steve. "Cap." Johnny exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Chloe watched Johnny leave with some relief, "Thank you Steve, I was starting to run out of ideas." She said in a quiet undertone.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Steve smiled, good thing Dick was right he thought relieved, 'Anytime so um how are you feeling?' He asked feeling relief that she was talking again.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Chloe smiled at the concern, "Oh much better and you?" She asked with interest as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart in Pieces   Heart in Pieces - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart in Pieces
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3