Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We made a life 2 weeks ago..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Empty
PostSubject: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Artemis woke up next to Pietro as she stretched herself awake. She smiled softly at the man who she was engaged to. She got out of the bed slowly and made sure she wouldn't wake him up. Though she suddenly felt herself feel nauseated she ran to the bathroom fast, before opening up the toilet and puking in it.

After she was done, she wiped her mouth before she looked at the pads that sat on the shelf. Her eyes widened..

I hadn't started my period..It's late..

She grabbed the pregnancy test she had just for emergencies before she did her business she had to do for it. She paced backed and forth as she waited for the result. Artemis looked at it when it was time.

+

Her eyes widened, "I'm pregnant.." She whispered..
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Pietro woke up slowly. He headed toward the bathroom and saw Artemis.

"You ok Baby?" Pietro yawned. "You look shocked. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Artemis turned to look at Pietro. She looked down at the test, "I-I'm pregnant.." She said as she gave him the test, letting him see for himself, "W-we made a life.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Pietro looked at the test in shock. "Pregnant? I'm going to be a Dad?" Pietro's face suddenly broke into a gigantic grin. "WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pietro grabbed Artemis around the waist and lifted her up twirling her around screaming happily. Pietro then set her down suddenly looking at her stomach with concern.

"Oh my God!! There's so much to do. We have to tell my dad, we have to tell Lorna, I have to figure out how to tell Wanda even though she's in another dimension. OHH I have to tell Todd and Freddy there going to be uncles. We need to make a baby room we need to start a collage fund. Oh Lamaze classes for you of course. Oh and baby books and parenting book. We need an name. We should start buying cloths now, but you know that can wait until we know if it's a boy or a girl. Which reminds me we need to find you the right doctor..." Pietro continued talking and gaining speed as he did. He was pacing and moving his hands and bobbing his head as he talked to himself about getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Artemis nodded to him as she was a little scared for his reaction. Though she suddenly jumped when he suddenly yelled out, before she laughed as he twirled her around. She started to laugh at his reaction, it was an amazing reaction, a reaction she was hoping for. She then grabbed him, "Pietro, Pietro! Haha, your talking to fast take a breathe. Pietro!" Artemis yelled out a little, grabbing his hands, "Your going to be a father..and I'm going to be a mother..we're having a child..something we created..with each other." She said as she laughed as she cupped his cheeks and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Pietro's grin couldn't be stopped. He kissed Artemis. "I love you. Now dance with me." Pietro took Artemis's hands and moved them around with his own. "We're gonna have a Baby. We're gonna have a Baby. We're gonna have a Baby. We're gonna have a Baby. We're gonna have a Baby. We're gonna have a Baby. " Pietro sang as he smiled and dance with his fiance.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Artemis laughed as she kissed him back. She then laughed as they danced around the room, laughing more at his song, "Yes..yes we are." She laughed as the tears of joy started to stream down her face.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 am

Pietro continued to smile. He spun Artemis around and then pulled her back to him. He her into his arm and whipped the happy tears from her face. He hugged her again, pressing his face into her neck. "I love you." He whispered kissing her neck. "And I am going to love this kid so much. I swear I will make us all so happy." Pietro mumbled a few tears running down his face into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 am

Artemis laughed when he spun her around, before she just smiled at him. She hugged him again, laughing lightly as he kissed her neck, "I love you too, Pietro. I love you so much." She said before she smiled wider at how he said he was going to make them happy. Artemis laughed softly, before she pulled away gently as she rested her hand on her stomach, "Can't believe we made a life.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Pietro grinned and pulled Artemis to him. "I can considering how much we've screwed each other." Pietro grinned at her jokingly. He then kissed her her check.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Artemis laughed as he kissed her cheek, "So..first you ask me to marry you, then I get thrown in an arena match, and now I'm pregnant with our baby..What a hectic month." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Pietro smiled at her. "That it has." Pietro moved to his knees and lifted her shirt slightly. Pietro then kissed Artemis's stomach softly. "Our baby is going to be beautiful. With parents like us this kid boy or girl is going to have other kids begging for their attention." He kissed her stomach again and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Artemis smiled before her eyes widened when he went to her knees. She blushed when he kissed her stomach. Her smile grew wider at what he told her. She ran her hand through his hair and just looked at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Pietro grinned up at her as she caressed his hair. "This is really happening." Pietro murmured in awe.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Artemis nodded before she laughed as the tears rolled down her face, "I..I can't believe this is happening..It's like a dream, a wonderful dream." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Pietro smiled up at her. "Then lets hope we never wake up." Pietro kissed her stomach again before standing and cupping Artemis's face and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Artemis smiled as she looked up at him and kissed him back. Her hands gripped his wrists lightly, "God..I love you so much..And I'm so glad I will be able to give you a family."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Pietro kissed Artemis's forehead. "I've wanted a family since I was a kid and my family fell apart. And that will not happen this time." Pietro smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

"No..no it won't, I promise.." She said as she smiled, as she grabbed his hands, "Our family will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 pm

"Our family will be perfect." Pietro kissed her lips lightly and placed his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Artemis smiled before she kissed him back, though she pulled away. She didn't say anything and just ran towards the bathroom and started to puke in the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Pietro rushed in after her and pulled her hair away from her face. "It's ok Baby. This is normal... I'm pretty sure. I'm not an expert. We'll get some pregnancy books latter to day. Do you want me to get you some water when your done." He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Artemis finished up the puking as she just sat there, before wiping her face with some paper towels. She looked at him, "W-water..please." She said weak, she really wasn't use to puking a lot.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Pietro ran down stairs got Artemis her glass of water, some saltine crackers and some juice for latter. When Artemis was ready to eat it would be better for her to have something in her stomach then to just throw up stomach acid which could damage her throat if it happened to often.

"I'm back Baby." Pietro handed her the water and put the other things to the side for latter.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Artemis sat against the wall as she smiled at him, "Thank you." She said before she took a sip of her water. She then looked at him, "I'm somewhat hungry now." Artemis laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We made a life 2 weeks ago..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next