Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6 weeks , 4 walls.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Dinah had stayed in her room for 6 weeks. Wally had been visiting asking her too go outside again. She did not want to. Not feeling good she had told him. She felt ''sick''. Wally had asked her to go to a doctor but she refused.

Dinah jumped from her bed running towards the bathroom. She fell on her knees and vomitted in the toilet. She was shaking when she stood up. Taking a towel she whiped her mouth. Taking her toothbrush she brushed her teeth. Walking towards the toilet she flushed it. Laying one hand on her stomach. She took a deep breath. Looking at the food Wally had brought earlier. She sighed. Walking back to the bed she took a bite from the toast.

After a while she had eaten all of it. She sighed. Standing up she opened her closet. She took out a pair of black jeans a white shirt with long sleeves and her boots. She took a new pair of underwear. Walking towards the bathroom. She looked at the still broken mirror. Allot of nonsense was needed to make Wally believe it.
She had accidently broken the mirror when she had practiced. In the bathroom..Yes in the bathroom...Not in the danger room..
Dinah sighed Looking at her half reflection she looked pale. Taking her hair brush she tried to brush her hair so it would not look messy. Putting on her clothes and her new clean underwear. She had been in the shower this morning. But nothing seemed to help.

Dinah took a piece of paper: Wally i'm going to take a walk. On my own. I will be back soon. X Dinah.

She laid the paper on the nightstand. He would understand. Not expecting her to do something else anyway.
Dinah put on her boots. Walking out the room. She closed the door behind her. Walking towards the garage. She opened it. Dinah decided to take the casual black motorcycle she took the keys of it and a helmet. She drove towards the city. Ignoring some cramps in her stomach. As she arrived at the pharmacy She bought a pregnancy test. At least she had to have some proof she wasn't pregnant.
Dinah arrived back home. She parked the motorcycle in the garage. Placing the keys and helmet on the same place she found them.

As she arrived in her room. She saw the tray and the piece of paper where gone. Wally had been here. She was glad she wrote the letter otherwise he would be go looking for her. She took out the pregnancy test and threw the plastic bag on the ground. Walking into the bathroom again.

Dinah came back somewhat later. She starred at the test.
Positive.
It couldn't be. It must have been some mistake. She could not be... Looking back at the test again. Who was the father? She ran her fingers through her hair. She bit her lip. Leaning against the wall. Who was the father.... Dinah thought back at the last time she had slept with Wally. Placing one hand on her stomach. It had been a while ago.... She would have felt something right? It could not be Music Meister's it just couldn't...
Wally and her always were safe. He had always wore a condom. She covered her mouth. Shaking her head. No the condom must have been broken. It couldn't be... She looked down at her stomach. Feeling the need to vomit again. She ran towards the toilet to throw up again.
It couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 pm

He had heard the sound of the motorcycle, as he was doing the dishes. He was worried about Canary, she had been like that for far too long. And he felt helpless, though he tried to make her smile, but failed most of the time. He dried his hands and went to her room. He knocked on the door. "Dinah! Are you all right?" He opened the door not hearing an answer. He didn't see her in the room so he went to see if she was in the bathroom. He found her there throwing up. Wally went to her, kneeling down he took her hair back so she didn't vomit all over it. "You okay Dinah?" He repeated the question.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:32 pm

She had heard Wally come in but she could not aswer. Once he came into the bathroom and asked her again she held up the pregnancy test. She handed him the test. Standing up she walked over to the sink to brush her teeth again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:41 pm

He took the test from her hand and looked at it. He just stared at it, before he asked her. "What does this mean????" He looked to he and then to the pregnancy test, and the little plus sign on it. "You are pregnant????" He asked looking at her in shock when he finally got it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:47 pm

She looked at him. She saw his shocked look. Sighing slight. She Nodded slow as she went back to him. ''Yes I am.'' Taking the pregnancy test back. She stood over and walked towards the bed. Laying it on her nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm

He got up quickly and followed her he hugged her from behind. "Oh Dinah I'm so happy!" He said genuelly happy. "For how long?" He let go of her. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be happy when our protection failed, but I am." He said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:09 pm

She was surprised he was so happy. Feeling him hug her from behind. ''For how long.'' She turned arround. ''Since I did the test.'' She joked. ''It's okay.'' She smiled slight. Sitting on the bed. ''You can be happy..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 pm

He tackle hugged her on the bed kissing her softly on the lips. "I'm so happy babe." He said hugging her thight.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm

She widen her eyes when he suddenly tackled her and kissed her softly. She smiled soft at him. Returning the kiss. Would you be happy even if it maby wasn't ... She shook her head slight. ''I'm glad you are happy.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:41 pm

He smiled at her happily. Then he got up from her. "I gotta go." He said smiling to her. "I'll be back soon." He left the room
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:51 pm

''Okay.'' She smiled. Blinking when he walked away and closed the door. She sat on the edge of the bed. Taking her head in both hands. Come on Dinah the chance is like almost nothing that it is Music Meisters... She took a deep breath. She had to get an Dna test. Behind Wally's back. He does not know.. She shook her head. Running her fingers through her hair. How long did you have to be pregnant to get an Dna test done..

Dinah looked down at her stomach. There was something growing. A new life... And Wally was so happy... She covered her face with her hands. How was she supose to do this.. She couldn't... Laying back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6 weeks , 4 walls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 weeks , 4 walls.   6 weeks , 4 walls. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 weeks , 4 walls.
Page 1 of 1