Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burial of an Owl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 pm

"Don't say that! He didn't give me grief...he just walked off, and honestly I shouldn't have surprised him anyway. I guess what I'm trying to say is Bruce is the one person in my life who was there for everything....and now that he's well out of my life its..I miss him. I miss the way it was and I miss....him." She knew she sounded like a hopeless romantic.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:59 pm

"Well then I guess you should try huh?" Johnny said casually.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Steve glanced over at Chloe, he knew that he might not like Johnny but whatever made Chloe happy should be enough for him. He nodded in agreement with Johnny's statement after all he couldn't judge someone until he had met them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Chloe didn't comment, she missed Bruce with all her being but sometimes no matter what....you couldn't go back and fix things. "Yeah maybe." She finally said in a quiet whisper.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Johnny shrugged as they continued walking. "It's all up to you Chloe."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Steve relaxed when they neared the Mansion, the conversation had been interesting and he still wanted a look around.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Chloe paused in front of the Mansion before turning to look at Johnny, "I guess you're right, thanks for listening Johnny." She said sincerely before she and Steve headed back into the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:17 pm

"Catch you latter Chloe." Johnny waved before wandering off in his own direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burial of an Owl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Cemetary-
Jump to: