Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burial of an Owl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Steve followed Chloe to the cemetary and after buring the body under a tree, he turned to face her, "So what can you tell me about yourself Miss. Sullivan?" He asked as they made their way out of the graveyard. She had helped him with the burial and had found shovels for them, it was odd but he wanted to know more about this mysterious woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Chloe glanced over at him side ways before stopping in her tracks to look up at him, "Well what do you want to know? My life isn't exactly desirable but I guess that's everybody huh?" She asked as she tried to be lighthearted and miserably failing.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Johnny was wandering through the cemetery when he spotted Chloe with some guy and what looked like a fresh grave.

"Chloe what's going on here?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Steve was about to respond when he heard another voice, he frowned and turned to see a man approaching them. He glanced back down at Chloe and wondered at why she looked slightly scared and fearful, it caused him to be cautious of the man approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Chloe winced when she heard Johnny's voice before she turned to face him, "Oh hey Johnny...." She said and then looked over at the grave. She turned back to face him, "Thomas is dead, he uh tried to rape Lorna and she panicked and killed him." She said quietly, being blunt.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Johnny looked at the grave and then looked back at the pair of hero's. "Good for her." Johnny nodded. "So who are you?" Johnny looked at guy curiously.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Steve held out a hand, "Steve Rogers also known as Captain America." He said, studying the man in front of him. He wondered what he was to Chloe, though he doubted that Chloe was a fan of him if her expression earlier had been any indication.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Chloe wasn't sure how Johnny would react, though she hoped that Johnny would at least be nice to Steve.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "Captain America? That's kind of a lame name." Johnny laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Steve sighed and put his hand back down, "I guess that depends on the type of person you are to think that way." He said dryly as he folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Chloe winced, this wasn't going to end well she could tell; "Johnny." She said warningly as she glared at him. If he kept acting like this Chloe wasn't sure what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Johnny looked over at Chloe. "What's amatter Chlo?" Johnny wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "How are you feeling by the way? Morning sickness, cravings anything like that?" Johnny grinned at her ignoring the guy.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Steve tensed when the guy had the nerve to wrap his arm around her like that and his glare became even darker when he heard what he had said. "So you're pregnant?" He asked Chloe, feeling like he had been slugged in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Chloe wasn't prepared for Johnny to wrap an arm around her and shuddered before she shoved him away or tried too. "Yes I'm pregnant." She said quietly as she looked down. All of the feelings she had held off started to come back full force and it made her feel even more like a slut.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Johnny cocked his head a Chloe's reaction, she seemed upset. "What's the matter Chloe?" Johnny then looked over at the blond guy. "She didn't tell you? It's really not her fault you know. I raped her, but she said that if I didn't turn over an new leaf she wouldn't let me see my kid." Johnny explained this all very casually.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:19 pm

At his words all Steve saw was a haze of red and then he snapped , he punched Johnny in the face. He gently took a hold of Chloe, "You should be getting worse then just a punch." He growled, he hated rapists and now everything was explained. He couldn't believe that Chloe had been raped by this guy. "You ever touch her like that again and I'm going to make you wish you didn't have a dick." He added as he led Chloe away.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Chloe was stunned when Steve had punched Johnny, a part of her inwardly cheered though when she saw Johnny fall back. Her hand went up to her mouth but before she could say anything Steve was leading her away. "I can't believe you just did that." She said softly once she got over the shock. Steve wasn't looking at her though he seemed to be restraining himself and Chloe bit her lip, "Thank you...for standing up for me." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 am

Johnny rubbed his jaw as he stood up. He ran and caught up to the couple. "You know Cap. you aren't the first the give me that threat and I doubt you will be the last, but like I said I promised Chloe to turn over a new leaf. Plus Amanda scares me a lot more then you do and I promised her first so..." Johnny walked next to the couple as if he hadn't just been punched in the face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 am

(Crack post: Amanda sneaked behind Johnny and tapped his shoulder. She saw the man turn to see who it was. "Booh!!" )

OOC: Sorry XDDDDD couldn't resist
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 am

Steve rolled his eyes and forced himself not to pay the guy any attention, he was still angry at him for doing that to Chloe. His arm tightened around Chloe before he finally spoke up, "Well what Amanda doesn't finish, I will." He said
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:16 am

[Ooc LMFAO Amanda XDD And then Chloe watched in amusement as Johnny jumped when he saw Amanda...XDD]
Chloe looked between them both and bit her lip, suddenly tetestrone was in the air and it was because of her. She decided to change topics as she didn't want a fight breaking out, "Look lets just change the subject...um er." She couldn't even think of a subject change...for the girl with a higher brain intelligence she was stuck on this.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 am

Johnny smiled. He would help her out. "How's Bruce doing?" Johnny asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 am

Steve frowned as another guy was brought up, how many guys did she know? He wondered. He turned to see Chloe's face and winced, she looked heart broken when this Bruce guy was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:41 am

Chloe sighed, "Um Bruce and I are no longer together and he's doing better I think." She said quietly as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 am

"Oh." Johnny looked surprised. "I had no idea. Well I'm sure it will all work out." Johnny spoke casually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burial of an Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burial of an Owl
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Cemetary-
Jump to: