Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burial of an Owl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain America

Captain America

Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 am

Steve frowned when he heard that Bruce had been with Chloe at one point but at Chloe's defeated expression he doubted that she and this Bruce guy would get back together.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 am

She shook her head, "Its sweet of you to say Johnny, but I don't think Bruce will want anything to do with me. After all I screwed everything up.....like always." She said bitterly. She hated the fact that she sounded like a spurned lover with a mix of whiny child.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 am

Johnny shook his head. "You didn't screw up anything. Tommy made you think he was your boyfriend then he gave you to me to rape. None of that was your fault." Johnny said.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 am

Steve was confused about this but he didn't voice his concerns, was this Tommy guy-? he froze and then turned back to look at the grave. Chloe had mentioned the guy was Thomas....Steve could only imagine what he had done to Chloe to make her believe that he was this Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 am

Chloe shook her head, "Before any of that....Thomas made me believe that Bruce didn't want our child anymore and...I tried to kill myself. If it hadn't been for Clark...I would have died...as it was I lost the baby because I was an idiot. Before that I tried to be nice and celebrate Bruce's birthday but I found out later that his birthday happened to be the anniversary of his parent's death. So I really messed up.....I guess I should just...." She trailed off and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 am

"Jezz. You made a lot of mistakes, but really if that messes with him then that's his fault." Johnny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 am

Steve bit his lip, it sounded like this Bruce character was the one with issues, after all how was she supposed to know that his parents had died that day? He felt angry on Chloe's behalf and even though he didn't like the guy, Johnny had made a point even if he didn't like how it had been delivered.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 am

Chloe winced at Johnny's words, "I just wish I'd stop making mistakes...you know? It seems like I can't go an entire day without making them." She admitted with some frusteration and self-loathing as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am

Johnny laughed. "It's impossible for anyone to go a whole day without making a mistake. We all do that. Even the great hero's you live with." Johnny smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 am

Steve actually agreed with Johnny, "As much as I hate agreeing with him, he's right." He said stiffly but honestly as he thought about the whole thing with X-23.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

Chloe bit her lip and sighed, "I guess you're right, but it doesn't make it any easier." She said softly before she cleared her throat. "Anyway change of subject, how are things going back at the Brotherhood?" She asked Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Johnny shrugged. "Nothing much. A girl, Jane, was killed in the Arena by Artemis. She was cute. I called her Pep, but nothing much else."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Steve winced as he heard that, the arena matches sounded as if they were dangerous. His eyes narrowed as he wondered if someone who was pregnant still had to fight in a match, he really hoped that for Chloe's sake she didn't have too.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Chloe nodded, "Well I'm sorry to hear that Johnny, and is it just me or is every conversation we have going to be morbid?" She asked as she tried to lighten the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm

"Well to be fair this time you were barring a body and the rest of the time you always seem really upset so that's were it goes." Johnny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Steve shook his head as they kept walking, Chloe surprised him she clearly didn't like Johnny and yet she tolerated his presence. He wondered at her reasons and kept coming up empty, he rubbed his chin as he thought about it, Chloe had to be awfully forgiving if she was even allowing Johnny the chance to see his kid.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Chloe nodded in agreement, "I guess you're right, happier subject change?" She asked almost desperately as she stared at him pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

"Ok.. umm... So anyone new show up at the mansion other then the Cap here?" Johnny used his thumb to point at Steve.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Steve sighed out, "Another guy who's taken up the mantle of Batman, his name is Dick Grayson and he seems like a nice guy." He said.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Chloe nodded and fought back a laugh as she remembered how Dick had arrived er well fallen into the universe. "He's the complete opposite of Bruce....he actually smiles. I'm not saying that Bruce never smiles but Dick well he seems like a friendly guy." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Johnny smiled. "Well that's good... Hey maybe he can help you with your man." Johnny suggested.

(ooc: Johnny is fairly oblivious to others feelings geek )
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Steve's eyebrows went up but he didn't comment and instead turned to look down.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Chloe blushed fiercely and tucked some hair behind her ear, "I don't know." She finally said as she looked down, feeling put on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Johnny shrugged. "Well that's up to you. Honestly if the guy give you grief about his birthday and you didn't know his issues then he doesn't really deserve you."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Steve glanced down at Chloe as Johnny said that and wondered about her reaction, she looked like she disagreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burial of an Owl   Burial of an Owl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burial of an Owl
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Cemetary-
Jump to: