Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attempt rape leads to death.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Attempt rape leads to death. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempt rape leads to death.   Attempt rape leads to death. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Chloe sagged in relief and then nodded, "She's in her room recovering, thank you for the help Steve its just I didn't know anyone else who would help me." She admitted. She had been reluctant to talk to Bruce as she had a feeling that she was the last person he wanted to see. It hurt but Clark had been the only person there besides Oliver and maybe Wally who actually cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Attempt rape leads to death.   Attempt rape leads to death. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Steve bit his lip, she sounded so lost when she said that...it made his protective instinct flare. "Look Chloe, I uh know we just met but how are you really?" He asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Attempt rape leads to death.   Attempt rape leads to death. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Chloe was surprised by his sincere tone of voice when he asked her that and it took all of her will power not to have a break down. "I'm ok....we should get that body taken care of though." She said weakly as she avoided his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Attempt rape leads to death.   Attempt rape leads to death. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Steve nodded before he followed her down to the pool, he took in the scene calmly before bending down and throwing the guy over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. "So where should we take care of the body?" He asked as he turned to face her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Attempt rape leads to death.   Attempt rape leads to death. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "There's a graveyard in Bayville I guess we can bury him there." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt rape leads to death.   Attempt rape leads to death. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt rape leads to death.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2