Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torture and death..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimura

Kimura

Torture and death.. Empty
PostSubject: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Kimura had walked into the door, seeing the man named Jason and his girlfriend Lorna sleeping next to each other. She smirked as she walked to them. Though she didn't expect the Jason guy would pop out of the bed, asking who she was. She just rolled her eyes, seeing that Lorna was waking up as well. Kimura narrowed her eyes, knocking both of them out. She dressed them in her clothes, letting the protectors behind her bring them to the lair. Where they chained Jason up. And gave Lorna to Shadow King. She walked to Bruce and Chloe, and before they could attack, she knocked them both out, and brought them to the lair. She chained up Bruce across from Jason, and gave Chloe to Shadow King..

---
After a couple of minutes..

---
Kimura kicked Jason and Bruce, "Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Bruce's head was throbbed when he was kicked, he wasn't even actually sure why he was hurting. He looked around, his eyes were blurred a bit but it was clear that Jason, some woman, Chloe and some monstrous looking thing. Bruce blinked some clarity into his eyes, 'Can you hear me?' He thought to Chloe.

--

Jason grunted, he was having a perfectly good nap before this bitch decided to kick him. Jason opened on eyes, "It's not nice to kick sleeping people." He grunted out, finding himself chained to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Shadow King smirked over at Kimura, "Well done....you are worthy of being a Protector after all." He said with approval before he gripped Chloe and Lorna by the hair and yanked them hard so that they woke up.
--
Chloe slowly woke up and registered Bruce the guy Jason was it? There was a girl next to her with green hair that she didn't recognize, I can hear you now...who is this guy? she asked him, she froze when she recognized the same woman who had fought her in the park.....that little bitch she thought angrily as she glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Kimura smirked at Shadow King, bowing down, before she heard the boy in front of her talk to her in such a rude way. Her eyes narrowed, "Now..you better be a little nicer to be boy..Or I will kill you faster then I have to."

---
Lorna woke up, yelping loudly as her hair was yanked..

---
Kimura heard the yelp, looking at Lorna, and at Chloe, "Well hi again." She said as she smirked. She then looked behind her, looking at Bruce, "And hello to you." Kimura said as she nodded to him.

---
Lorna started shaking, before her eyes looked at Jason, "J-Jason!" She yelped..

---
Kimura looked at the girl, "Shut up, or I will make you." She said as she looked back to Jason, "Anyway, back to you..I've been ordered to torture and kill you..So which way would you like it? Fast, slow?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Bruce pulled on his chains lightly, 'Jason, that's Jason. No, this is not happening again.' Bruce pulled harshly on his chains, they didn't budge. He grunted visibly, "You're not going to hurt him." He growled out.

--

"Oh? Kill me? Is that a threat or a promise." Jason hissed out, winking at her. He was trying so hard to find a way out of this but saw not even Bruce could get his chains off and the man could bench press 1000 pounds... He was screwed and he knew it. It was the shack all over again.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Shadow King laughed cruelly as he glared at Red Hood, "Ohh this is a promise Jason.....as for you Batbrain I'm afraid we are going to kill him." He said sadistically.

--
Chloe struggled when he said that, "No!" She cried out, she knew how important Jason was to Bruce....Bruce would never recover from this.

--
Shadow King glared down at her and yanked viciously on her hair, "Shut up." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Kimura looked at Bruce, "Oh dear Bruce..I am..And your going to stay still, or your dear Chloe will get hurt." She said as she smirked at Shadow King. She then turned around to Jason, "It's a promise.." Kimura said before she kicked him in the stomach, and punched him.

---
Lorna's eyes widened, "STOP IT!" She screamed..

---
Kimura's eyes narrowed, "I told you to shut up little girl!" She yelled.

---
Shadow King glared at Lorna, pulling on her hair viciously as well.

---
Kimura gave the girl a look, making her stay quiet. She then looked back at Jason, pinching his cheek, "Such a good looking boy..to bad your going to die right after having sex with your little girlfriend."

Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Bruce pulled even harder on his chains, he wasn't going to let Jason die again. It was his biggest mistake, he tried pulling on his chains but stopping when Kimura told him he'd hurt Chloe too. His eyes moved over to her and back to Jason, his eyes showed their normal calculating gaze while inside he felt worse than a sailing ship in a hurricane. 'Jason...' He thought in a heart breaking tone, why would they do this? Jason hadn't done anything wrong? Maybe he was an ass and a moron with people but Jason was his son. His son. God damnit it if he wasn't going to at least try to save him.

--

Jason coughed getting the wind knocked out of him, he coughed up, spitting on Kimura's face. He wasn't going down without a fight. He could see Bruce freaking out, trying to get to him but Jason knew it was too late. He might as well his last moments alive again... unfortunately there wasn't a nice clock telling him when he was going to die. Jason looked up to Lorna, giving her eyes. He was so sorry for everything. But words couldn't help him, "Oh and it was great, doubt you've been laid recently." He hissed at Kimura.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm

[[OOC Posting before Hannah, sowwie! >.< My show is coming on soon, and I need to get my idea out of my head before I forget it when watching my show.]]

Kimura smirked when the boy coughed, moving her face back when he spit at her. Her face showing disgust immediately, though she let him look at his girlfriend, and talk to her. She smirked, grabbing the boy's chin, kissing him. And when he went to bite her, she backed up, "Don't worry I get my sexual tension from when I hear painful screams..And I'm going to hear that now..due to you trying to bite my lip, and spitting in my face..Your Daddy gets a broke shoulder.." She said as she walked to Bruce, breaking his shoulder, earning a loud yell of pain. Kimura smirked, laughing, "Nice..yell.." She then looked at Jason's face, "And a cut on your girlfriend's shoulder." Kimura said, walking to Lorna as she put the knife on her shoulder, slicing it up, giving her a nice cut.

---
Lorna screamed, going to fall down, but Shadow King kept her up by her hair.

---
Kimura smirked, "She has a nice scream on her too.." She said, before she saw a look being given to her by Chloe, "Oh..stop looking at me, bitch.." She said, slicing the woman's cheek with her knife. Kimura then walked to Jason, smirking at his painful expression, "Now..will you cooperate? Or will I go down and hurt them again?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 pm

[[ OOC: Sorry Hannah. x.x I want to get this through so I don't have to sneak on after bed time. e_e ]]

Bruce yelled in pain, but his bones slowly started to fix themselves. A heated glare from his eyes to the woman. He stayed silent, but just seething so much he wished the woman would just drop dead so he could escape with all of them, alive.

--

Jason yelled, "Stop! STOP IT!" He yelled, "I'm going to die anyway, why make them suffer?" Jason already knew his time was up, "You're just delaying the inevitable, just kill me."

--

Bruce snapped at Jason, "Shut up!" Bruce tried to slowly move the chain to attempt to rip it out of the wall, "Just... stop, let him go and you can kill me instead." Bruce said, his inner-father coming out. He wouldn't let Jason die. It couldn't, he needed to make up for all of those years...
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Kimura looked at Jason, smirking as she went to tell him something. She then turned around, looking at Bruce, smirking, "I think I like that better..Though I'll kill you first, and then Jason..Does that sound like a plan? Yeah." She said as she laughed and walked to Bruce, and started to beat him, break his knees and shoulders. Though she stopped, "Naah..I like torturing him.." She said as she walked back to Jason, "Now..what first? Your shoulder?" Kimura asked, break his shoulder, receiving a nice painful yell.

---
Lorna's eyes widened, "STOP IT! PLEASE! PLEASE, PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE!!!" She screamed..

---
Kimura growled, breaking Jason's other arm..Before walking to the girl, grabbing her by the hair and throwing her next to Jason..

---
Lorna yelped, laying on the floor..

---
Kimura walked to the girl, kicking her hard in the stomach, making the girl cough in pain. She then stepped on her leg, breaking her knee. Before she decided to go back to Jason, gripping his chin, "Now..any last words?"

---
Lorna looked at Jason, "J-Jason.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Chloe's eyes widened at everything that was going on and grimaced when that woman sliced her cheek, she wouldn't scream though. "Please don't do this!" She cried only to have Shadow King drag his long pointy finger against her throat drawing blood, "Keep screaming and I may lose my temper." He said in a tsking tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Bruce grunted, not showing weakness right now. His bones would heal, all he needed was to save Jason, Lorna, and Chloe. That was his main goal. Chloe yelling made him cringe, he needed to save Jason.

--

Jason's face gritted through the ebbing pain, "I have nothing to say yo you, bitch." Jason spat on her again, almost hearing Bruce yelling at him for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Kimura growled when he spat on her again. She kicked him in the stomach hard, before breaking his knee as she stomped on it. She then took his chin, "You sure you don't want to say your goodbyes?"

---
Lorna looked up at the scene in horror, the tears falling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Chloe cried angrily as that stupid bitch broke Jason's knee, "STOP IT!" She screamed and doubled over as Shadow King broke her arm and twisted it. She cried in pain and met his eyes, "You're just a coward making some bitch do the dirty work." She spat. Shadow King glared and broke her other arm, "You really have a way with words." He said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Jason knew this was the moment, "Dad... Lorna... I'm sorry!" Jason yelled out, waiting for the death blow. He knew that they both knew he loved them, he wouldn't say that... he would say it to give the bitch satisfaction to have killed him to hurt the others.

--

Bruce stayed silent, pretty sure Chloe could hear everything, "I forgive you, for everything." Bruce said with a large monotoned voice, people who knew him could hear the cracks in his voice. His heart was falling apart from the seams.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Kimura smirked at him, before she looked at the the two people he loved, smirking.

---
Lorna's eyes looked at Jason, "I..forgive you.." She told him, wanting to tell him she loved him..But she knew why he didn't tell her those three words to her and Bruce...He didn't want the woman having satisfaction..Instead, she told him with her eyes..

---
Kimura smirked, before she looked at Jason, smirking as he snapped his neck in one swift move..Letting his body go limp..

---
Lorna's eyes widened, "JASON!!!" She screamed, feeling the tears fall down her cheeks..She went to get up, only to yelp in pain as her knee was in pain from being broken..

---
Kimura smirked, watching the chains let go of both Bruce and Jason..Though she looked at Chloe and Bruce, "I'll kill all three of you if you try to attack me..Starting with Chloe and then Lorna.." She said, staring at Bruce..She watched them stay in place, before smirking as she nodded to Shadow King..Kimura watched him let go of Chloe, and walked out of the door with Kimura. She turned back, smirking as she exited the whole area with him..

---
Lorna was staring in horror at Jason's lifeless body next to her..The tears falling down her cheeks..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Chloe slowly got up and stared at Jason's dead body in horror, she felt like someone had just punched her in the stomach..."Wait Lorna I can save him." She said and snapped her arms back into place before making her way to Jason's fallen body. She wasn't exactly sure if she could but she couldn't let someone close to Bruce die....not again.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Jason watched the woman above him, before closing his eyes. The world went permanently black.

--

Bruce watched in horror in slow motion. When the woman let him free he could feel his body, he just stared at Jason's body. He saw Chloe go next to him, trying to save him. His throat felt dry and his brain and body felt numb.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Lorna stared at Jason's body, looking at the woman named Chloe trying to help Jason..She couldn't speak, she just laid there, watching him lay still..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Chloe held Jason in her arms and silently begged please don't die on me she held her hand over his chest and waited for her power to spark to life but it didn't. 'Come on.....why isn't it working?" She asked quietly and in horror, she couldn't fail....not now.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Lorna laid there, seeing that Jason wasn't coming back. The tears fell, before she passed out from shock..Her body going limp.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Bruce moved slowly to Chloe, "Heal... Heal Lorna. There's not hope for Jason." He whispered out, to Chloe. He put his hand on her shoulder, giving her assurance. He knelt down to Jason, the man knew to close his eyes before death. Bruce had done the morning for Jason already, he was handling this... a bit better than last time. But he knew there was nothing he could do. Nothing anyone could do.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Chloe nodded feeling empty inside, I'm so sorry for your loss Bruce she sent to him before she got up to heal Lorna. This time her healing power kicked in and took care of Lorna's broken bones and other injuries. With her abilities as a Daywalker she no longer would pass out from the strain which made her work a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 pm

"Take Lorna... I'll carry Jason." It seemed weird, the flicker of a memory. He found Jason's teenage body in a pile of wood and ash... perfectly preserved. He picked up Jason, slowly as if shaking him too hard would shatter the man. The memory just kept going, the flames and burning of the ash, he could almost smell it. He knew where he was going to bury Jason, with his family. Not the druggies that left him for dead. He swallowed staring at Jason's now re-dead body. It was almost overwhelming, but he took Jason. The same way he had before, and moved him. Bruce was silently waiting for Chloe to get Lorna... so they could leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture and death..   Torture and death.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torture and death..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next