Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Obviously not the same way I love you!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

"Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:11 pm

He was gasping for air as he pulled out of her and laid down next to her. He pulled her into a cuddle, kissing her forehead. "I don't know. You can decide."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:23 pm

She Kissed him before she rolled out his grip. Putting back on her clothes. She threw his clothes to him. Watching as he took back on his clothes. She Pushed him back down. Snuggeling her face in his chest. ''Now i just want to sleep.. If you are okay with that.'' She looked up and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm

He put on his clothes. When she pushed him back down he let out a small laugh. When she snuggeled to his chest he put his arms around her and smiled warmly. "I don't mind." He said softly kissing her forehead and pressed his cheek against it. Sighing happily.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:03 pm

She smiled even more. Closing her eyes. ''Thank you.'' As she recieved a kiss on her forehead. Hearing his sigh. She grinned slight. ''I love you.'' She said with a warm soft voice. She ment it.
''Even if you don't believe me.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:08 pm

He smiled at her words. "I love you too." Stroking her hair. "Even if you wouldn't care." He said smiling jokingly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:23 pm

"Even if you wouldn't care." ''I do care..you know that.'' Pressing her face into his chest even more.
''But don't tell anyone kay?'' She looked up. ''I don't want any rumours.'' Winking at him
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:34 pm

He looked at her. "So you want to keep us a secret for now?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Kissing his lips. ''It's not like it's their bussiness.'' She said sarcastic. Snuggling her face into his chest again.
Closing her eyes. She took a deep breath. As she let her whole body relax.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:41 pm

He smiled when she kissed him. "Yeah I guess it's not." He could really enjoy this. He snuggeled closer to her as they both fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Obviously not the same way I love you!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2