Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Obviously not the same way I love you!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

"Obviously not the same way I love you!" Empty
PostSubject: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 am

She stopped in the hallway. Hearing his door slam again. She turned arround walking back. Opening his door with all her strength. Turning him so he was facing her. She kissed his lips. Sitting on top of him. Holding his wrists so he was unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:18 am

He was so surprised when she came in ad even more when she kissed him. He was stunned for a moment before closing his eyes and resbonding to the kiss. He wanted to move his hand so he could touch her, but couldn't because she had them pinned.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 am

Feeling his hands struggle. She grinned slight. Stopping the kiss. Letting go of his wrists and holding his head in her hand. Looking into his eyes. ''Don't tell me what i feel hunny.'' Winking to him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:28 am

He smiled up at her. "Wouldn't dream of it." He said before pulling her to another kiss. Caressing her face with his left hand and her neck with the other.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 am

She smiled. As he pulled her back. She moved her hands under his hoodie. Massaging his chest. kissing the corner of his lips. ''Don't waste your dreams.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 am

He smiled at her. "Now look who's telling me what to dream." He said palyfully winking at her. Kissing her passionately letting his right hand travel to her thigh, caressing it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am

Taking off his hoodie. ''I was talking about feelings not dreams.'' A sly smile was formed on her lips. Kissing his neck. Biting her lip soft as he touched her.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 am

Grinning at her as he took her coat off. "I know..." He said gently. Before kissing her gently, trailing his kisses down her neck. He opened the zipper that was on the back of her costume. Gently tracing his fingers on her bare back.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 am

She sat straight taking of her costume So she was in her underwear. Undoing his pants. ''Good boy.'' She wispered. Kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 am

He looked at her body, taking it all in. Kissing her passionatelly caressing her neck, running his fingers in her soft hair. Moaning as he was getting an erection.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:47 am

Feeling his hand through her hair. So soft.
She smiled at hearing him moan. She got off from him. Closing the door. ''No need for intruders.'' She walked back to him. Sitting on The bed. ''Could you help me with this?'' Pointing to the opening of her bra.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:59 am

He sat up grinning at her, leaning in kissing her. Bringing his hand to the back of her neck tracing it down her spine stopping at the clasp of her bra. He nimbly opened it with one hand, bringing his hand to her shoulder taking a hold of the strap and gently removing them. He threw them on the floor. Slowly pushing her on the bed, and climbing on her, kissing her neck, caressing her bare breasts.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:06 am

She moaned soft. Feeling his hand on her breast. His lips on her neck. Dugging her nails into his back slightly. She removed his underwear.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 am

He smiled agains her skin as she moaned. He let his right hand trail from her breast to rub her clitoris through her panties. Feeling her fingernails digging into his back, and hearing her moan.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 am

She moaned even more once he rubbed her panties. ''Shall we move on hunny?'' She tickled his back and trailed down to his hips.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 am

He grinned, taking off her panties. "If you really want to." He said winking at her. Taking her legs and putting them around his hips before he was about to enter her.

Last edited by Flash on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:50 am

She moved with him. Just before he entered her she stopped him. ''Wait baby.'' She pointed to her bra. ''In my bra. There's and opening at the side of the cup. I think you need that.'' She grinned at his face. He seemed confused. ''I'm talking about a condom.'' Winking to him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:58 am

He got up and took the bra and took the condom out, putting it on. "Now where were we?" He climbed on top of her kissing her passionately as he enterd her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm

She smiled at him. Returning the kiss. She moaned soft. Moaning against his lips. Opening her mouth she licked his lips. ''Open up.'' She wispered. Letting her hands go through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm

He opened his mouth when she told him to, letting her tounge in, massaging her tounge with his. He felt her hands in his hair, and there was a tingling feeling going through his spine. He started with a steady pace, picking it up by every thrust.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Letting her tongue play along with his. Moaning soft as he moved with her. Shivering with every movement.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 pm

He moaned to the kiss when he felt the pressure build up picking up the pace, gripping the sheets.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Feeling an orgams start. Her whole body shivered. ''Wally..'' She stopped the kiss to breath heavy and fast. Closing her eyes and leaning her head into the pillow. Moaning even louder.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:45 pm

He moved his hips faster, feeling the climax getting closer. Biting his lips, moaning. He started to thrust even faster, as he was reaching his climax. Throwing his head back as he came.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:02 pm

She moaned louder once she came. Resting on the bed. ''You where awesome.'' Breathing in and out heavy.
She laid there for some seconds. ''So what do we do now?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Obviously not the same way I love you!"   "Obviously not the same way I love you!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Obviously not the same way I love you!"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next