Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wake up my love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 pm

He was taking care of her. Wanting her to wake up so he would know it was allright. He had treated his eye, and covered the socket with a scarf. He held her hand in silence, scared to move from her side.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Laura laid there, motionless as her whole body was hot.

An hour later..

Laura's eyes finally opened though she had a hallucination before her vision went back to the bedroom..She looked to the side, her eyes widened when she saw Adam...

What happened came back to her..

She backed up, falling off the bed as she stayed against the wall, "W-Why am I still here?" She asked before the room started to spin..And she fell to her knees, coughing horribly..After a few coughs she started to cough up blood. Laura's vision was blurry and felt sick. She continue to cough, coughing up blood sometimes..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm

He was trying to lay a hand to her shoulder to calm her down before she started coughing. He quickly got her a towel, and rubbed her back as she coughed the blood. He was worried. "He didn't take you because I wouldn't let him." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Laura laid there on her knees. Coughing up blood horribly. Her eyes looked up at him, "W-Why? Y-You would've been safer! HE..." She stared at the scarf around his eye. Forcing herself to stand up as she backed away, "He-He hurt you because of me! I-I..I can't be by you..I won't let him harm you again..I JUST WON'T!" She yelled before she stumbled back, feeling herself become even more dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 pm

He got up from the bed angrily, and looked at her. "NO!!! You don't get to say that I need to be safe from you. I can handle the pain. Heck, I would have given him my other eye too if it meant that he would leave you alone. Now get back to bed, you are too weak to be up yet." He said feeling dizzy from all that yelling. He pointed to the bed, indicating she could go there freely or he could make her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Laura eyes widened, hearing him yell at her. She stood there, looking down as she was speechless. Her eyes widened when she started to have hallucination. All he saw was the lab before it went back to normal, having her fall to her knees as she coughed up blood even more.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:11 pm

He ran to her side and picked her up. "Sorry I shouldn't have yelled." He laid her down on her side, holding the towel so the blood would get on it, instead of the bed. Her coughing calmed down, and he kept rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Laura looked at him as her body seemed to heat up more, "I-I feel hot.." She managed to say, closing her eyes as she couldn't keep her eyes opened..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 pm

He tried her forehead, and it indeed felt hot. He ran to the bathroom and took every towel he found and wettened them under cold water. He brought them to her and wrapped her body with them. He let her stay like that and ran to the medlab to get some stuff he maybe could use. He waited there holding her hand, hoping she would come to.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Laura's hand gripped Adam's as she started to slowly drift off to sleep..

Little did they know, that she was going in a coma..

"Adam...I..I love you.." She said before she fell into the coma..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:46 pm

He gripped her hand, trying to keep her with him, but when she went into a coma he really got worried. "I love you too kid." He said as he tested her temperature again.

He would change the towels on her when they needed to, to keep her temperature from going too high. If she was concious he could give her some pain meds to help her, but as she wasn't this was all he could do. He lined the area around her waist with plastic bags and towels, so if she had an accident, she wouldn't have to lay in her own waste. The longest he would sleep was 2 hours, and he didn't know how long he could keep this up. She would need to be put into a hospital soon, she needed nutrition.

He woke up from a nap, and looked at her with worry.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Laura laid there her fever getting higher every two hours.

"A-Adam.." She spoke his name as was still in the coma.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Every time he heard her say his name he would hurry to her side, waiting for her to wake up. But when she didn't he went got the towels and re moistened them with cold water, trying to fight the fever.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:02 am

Laura moved a little before she went still again..Her hand dropping from his hand now. Her fever was getting worse..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 am

He let her hand fall from his, and took some water to moisten her lips. It had been a few days like this, and he was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:08 am

It had been three days..

---
Laura finally woke up, but she was completely out of it, "W-Where am I.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 am

He had fallen asleep on the chair again, stirring when he heard noise from her. He opened his eye, and ran to her side as he realised she was awake. He brushed her forehead noticing that the fever had gone down. "You are in my room. You have been out for 3 days now." He took the towels from her. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 am

Laura looked up at him, before she saw his eyes. Which made her remember everything. She didn't speak as she got up and walked out of the room and into her room, locking it behind her. Even though she was weak, she had managed to make it to the bathroom. Where she took a bath before she laid back down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 am

He saw her leave, he sighed deeply, and got up going after her. He tried to open her door, but it was locked. He knocked on the door. "Laura?! What is wrong?" He touched his eye. "You are repulsed by my eye aren't you?" He slid his hand on the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Laura looked at her bed, feeling the tears come..

She couldn't face him..After what she'd done to him..It was all her fault..

I don't deserve your help..

The tears streamed down her face, "I'm not..repulsed by it..I did that to you..I..I got you hurt..I..I can't forgive myself.." She managed to speak, loud enough for him to hear her. Her stomach growled softly to where only she could hear it. She ignored it..

I don't deserve your love..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:49 pm

He felt frustrated now. He had stayed by her for three days and nights. He had always been by her side, He lost his eye, and now she was rejecting him. He clenched his fist and punched the door. "I do repulse you. After all we have been through, you suddenly start feeling guilty about me getting hurt. I've told you time and time again that I don't care if I get hurt." He stopped talking, and sighed loudly. "You know what, I thought you would have been brave enough not to let yourself be bullied by him, and brave enough to face me." He turned away from the door and went to his room, he needed to get out for a while.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Adam punched the door, "I do repulse you."

Those words stung Laura to a point where even Adam wouldn't know how much it had hurt her. She let him speak and walk away before she suddenly broke down. She got up a hour later to go to the dining room, but she didn't want to eat..Laura was practically going to force herself to eat. If anyone would enter the room, they would probably see her sitting against the wall, crying her eyes out..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wake up my love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up my love   Wake up my love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up my love
Page 1 of 1