Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you doing here?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

What are you doing here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 am

Lorna backed up when he was kneeling down by her. She looked at Amanda before she heard Johnny talk to her, she looked away from him as she hid her wrists fast. Her eyes softened as she didn't know what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

She twisted Johnnys ear when he refered to Lorna as 'Baby Doll'. "She has a name! Use it! Not those nick names you use when you you can't remember who you are with!" She let go of his ear and pulled his head back from his hair. "Now I want you to appologise to this lovely young lady for toying with her." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:02 pm

"Ow!" Johnny yelled. "I will have you know that all the names I give woman are specific. Lorna is Baby Dolly, your Manda, Nira is Sugar, who I haven't slept with by the way, Jane is Pep, Louise is Sweets, Kitty is Sweetness. They aren't names for when I can't remember." Johnny said indignantly and with pride. Which was difficult when he was on his knees with his ear being twisted by Amanda. "And I have apologized, and I didn't know I was toying with her at the time. I thought it was casual adult fun." Johnny turned his eyes to Lorna. "I didn't know that sex meant more to you. I am sorry for that." Johnny said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Lorna winced when he named a lot of girls..including her..She didn't look at him as she just backed away..How was she suppose to forgive him? Especially after kind of proving how much of a player he is. She didn't know what to say or do..All she wanted was to get out now, maybe if he wouldn't have named all those girls..Lorna would've talked, but she couldn't now. She ran out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Amanda rubbed the bridge of her nose when he said all those names. "I knew you were a player Johnny boy, but I thought you knew who not to mess with. She is a sweet girl who deserves much better. There are people in this world that don't think of sex as common as a handshake you know." She saw Lorna run out of the room. "What ever you do you will make it up to her. You almost drove her to a suicide." She said going after Lorna.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Johnny followed after Amanda conserend for Lorna. "Well excuse me for not being a telepathic girl reader. And how am I supposed to make it up to her huh? She won't be in the same room with me for more then a minute without screaming or running away." Johnny said trying to keep up with Amanda.

They caught up the her in the hall as she took some deep breaths trying to calm herself.

Last edited by Johnny Quick on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 pm

She looked at Johnny. "Be creative. I know you can do it." She continued on. "She can't run away from you forever."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Lorna jumped when she saw that they followed her, looking at them before her eyes looked at Johnny. Why was he caring to even chase her!? She just looked at him, "Why do you even act like you care!?" She asked, wanting to just get away from him, she started to get ready to run away from him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:32 pm

"Oh No you don't." Johnny grabbed Lorna's arm and grabbed her around the waist lifting her up in the air so she couldn't run.

"I came after you because I do fucking care. I like you. I wasn't trying to hurt you and if you will just give me a chance to talk then maybe we could come to an understanding." Johnny yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Amanda leaned to the wall and crossed her arms on her chest. "He's got a point."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Lorna's eyes widened when he grabbed her arm. She tried to get away from him, before she stopped when he said that he did care. Her eyes softened as she just stayed still. Her head turned slowly to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Johnny sighed as she calmed and looked at him. "How about I take you out to eat and we talk. Really talk. I'll take you anywhere you like." Johnny offered.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Amanda looked at Johnny talk and then looked Lorna in the eyes, nodding to her. "If he does anything to you I will make him pay." She said cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Lorna looked at him, before she looked at Amanda..She nodded to her when she told her it was alright..She looked back at Johnny, nodding, "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

"Ok." Johnny sighed. "And what better guarantee can you get then Amanda?" Johnny grinned at her as he set her down.

"So were do you want to go?" He asked taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:00 pm

She smirked and straightened up, cracking her shoulders loudly. "Better keep that in mind lover boy. I take this girl very seriously."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Lorna looked at him before she looked at Amanda. She then looked back at him, "I guess..the little coffee shop on the corner of the shopping district..?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 pm

"Alright then." Johnny nodded. He bowed. "After you Madam." He waited for her to lead him were she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: