Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you doing here?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

What are you doing here? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 am

Amanda walked to the heroes mansion, taking her bag to Ollies room. He wasn't there though, so she went to look for him. She wen to the livingroom, going to the window to see if he was in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 am

Artemis was walking back to her room to read, though her eyes widened when she saw Amanda. Her eyes narrowed, "What the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 am

She turned around seeing the feisty blonde standing there. She smirked. "Looking for Green Arrow to be exact." She said placing her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:10 am

Artemis eyes narrowed, remembering what Shadow King told her when she was being held captive for the month. She just glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 am

She smirked. "What's the matter dear? Not happy to see me again?" She went to take a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:40 am

"I'm never happy to see you." She said as she glared at her, hating that she was making herself comfortable. She was about to walk to her and force her out the door, when Lorna came in the room.

---
Lorna was fixing her bandages around her wrist, before looking up to see Amanda, "A-Amanda!" She said as she smiled and ran to her to hug her.

---
Artemis's eyes widened when she saw Lorna hug Amanda.

---
"What are you doing here?" Lorna asked.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 am

Amanda smiled widely seeing Lorna. "Hi little cricket!!" She hugged her back. "Ollie asked me to move in with him." She said when she pulled away from the hug. She smiled and caressed Lornas cheek. "Well atleast someone is happy to see me here." She said glancing at Artemis. She looked down at Lornas arm. "What is that? Did you hurt yourself dearie?" She asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:46 am

Artemis's eyes narrowed when she mentioned to move in. Though she didn't want to fight in front of Lorna.

---
Lorna smiled, "That's great!" She said, before looking at Artemis who didn't seem so happy. Though she suddenly tried to hide her wrists, looking down, "Y-Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 am

Amanda took Lornas hand in hers. "Tell me what happened dear."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 am

Artemis couldn't take it, "Lorna get away from her! She is a villain!"

---
Lorna looked up at Artemis, "She isn't a bad person!" She yelled, looking at her, "She's my best friend! And the only reason why you two don't like each other, is because you two don't sit down and talk things over!" She said as she looked at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 am

She looked at Artemis. "Why would I hurt her?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Tell me blondie."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 am

Artemis looked at Lorna, before she looked at Amanda, "You wouldn't.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 am

She smirked. "Ofcourse I wouldn't. She is like a daughter to me." She said messing with Lornas hair. "How have you been doing Lorna?" She asked looking down at the girls wrists.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 am

Artemis wanted to yell at Amanda, but she didn't want to upset Lorna. She walked out of the room.

---
Lorna watched Artemis walk off, and even though she wanted to help..She didn't want to get in their business. She then looked at Amanda, "I've been better.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am

Amanda tilted her head slightly. "Do you want to tell me?" She asked squeesing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

"I..I tried to kill myself.." She said as she looked down at her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 am

Her eyes widened and she pulled Lorna into a hug. "Oh honey! Why!?" She asked clearly worried.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 am

"Cause..I was tired of being taken advantage of..I..I had sex with Johnny..." She said as she looked down, "And I found out I was just another one of his toys.." She said as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 am

She hugged Lorna tighter. "Oh honey, why would you try to kill yourself over Johnnys stupidity. You are beautifull, kind and smart, he is not worth that many tears." She tried to comfort the girl, making a mental note to have a serious talk with Johnny later. Maybe a fight too.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am

Lorna hugged Amanda, "The thing is..he also saved me when I tried to..But I don't remember anything after that..And Pietro won't tell me.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 am

She listened to her talk and stroked her hair. "So he cares about you, that is something. But don't worry dear I will give him a piece of my mind."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 am

Johnny entered the mansion looking to visit Amanda and maybe checking on Chloe. As he entered the living room he saw Lorna, and Amanda all together. This could be awkward. The only thing that could be more awkward would be if Chloe was in there as well. Johnny attempted to tiptoe past the opening hoping to avoid a group of potentially angry woman. Woman that would probably be angry with him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:21 am

Lorna had heard some movement, which made her turn around. She stopped when she saw Johnny, "Johnny.." She said as she got up and backed up.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:25 am

Amandas head snapped to see Johnny in the doorway. Her eyes narrowed as she stood up and went to him, pulling him into the room by his ear. "Nice of you to join us Johnny boy." She brought him infront of Lorna and forced him to kneel down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 am

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" Johnny yelled as Amanda pulled him in and put him on his knees in front of Lorna. Which he didn't mind as much as most would think considering what he did to her in this position once before.

Johnny laughed nervously as he looked up at the two woman. "Hi Manda. Hi Baby Doll... So... How ya been?" He grinned nervously as he tried to sound as casual as possible as if he wasn't forced to his knees by an angry Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here?   What are you doing here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: