Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why so serious Batman?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Why so serious Batman? Empty
PostSubject: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Kara was resting in the living room after putting James to sleep. She watched the TV, hoping that nothing was going to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Bruce slowly walked into the living room once more, his eyes falling on a blond hair woman watching T.V. He moved slowly to the side of the room, to get an idea of what was on the T.V. without disturbing the woman.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Kara was watching the TV, before turning around when she heard some movement. She jumped when she saw it was Bruce, "Bruce..god..you scared me!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Bruce moved more into the flickering screen's light, "My apologies." in his lower, usually solely used for Batman's voice. Though he was trying to be lower as not to disturb, not to strike fear.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Kara nodded at him, "Where have you been? I haven't seen you or Clark lately."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 pm

"No idea." He stated flatly, not knowing who Clark was and not truly knowing himself either.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Kara eyes narrowed in confusion, "You okay, Bruce?" She asked, getting worried he was being quieter then usual.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 pm

"I'm fine." He made a mental note that the new Bruce was a bit more talkative, er well the old Bruce would be a better term.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Kara nodded, before she bit her lip and looked away. How was he going to talk to him..if he was only saying two words.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Bruce blinked, his eyes moving towards the T.V., "I have a sole question to ask." He stated, wanting to know if it was alright to ask.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Kara looked up at him, "You may ask."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm

"Who are you?" His eyes moved back to the flicker parts of her body, his could see her of course with his vision being training to see light in the darkest part of the dark. He waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Kara's eyes widened..He didn't know her? How the hell could he not remember the girl who fried his innocent computer when they first met? She looked at him stunned before shaking her head, "Supergirl..Kara..I accidentally fried your computer when we first met.."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Bruce blinked blankly, "That didn't help." he was blunt, or the older now technically new one was. He didn't know how far off the beaten path he had become.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Kara was completely confused, "H-How did you forget about me? I mean..what?!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:26 pm

"Quite simple. Had my head slammed through a concrete wall." He said almost like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Kara bit her lip as she looked down as she looked back up, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:43 pm

"No need to be. It was not your fault." He stated, finding himself wanting to leave. Was this all he was good for doing? Causing misery for others?
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

"Still..I'm sorry I couldn't help." She said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm

"We were in a completely locked room. Not even Superwoman could get out. We did our best and Amanda went free to get help. I, unfortunately was out done. And I'm paying for not being a better fighter." He stated factually. The woman could not argue with his logic.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Kara looked at him as she nodded..She couldn't argue with him, "You did your best Bruce.." She said as she tried to make him feel like it wasn't all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 pm

"Oh, I know I did. But my best wasn't good enough." Bruce said, suddenly not feeling comfortable here any longer, "I'm going to leave you to what you were doing." He bowed his head before disappearing into the shadows. Something he was more than perfect at doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why so serious Batman?   Why so serious Batman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why so serious Batman?
Page 1 of 1