Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She is pregnant

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

She is pregnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Diana shivered trying not to think about it all, "How did... You react when you found out about being pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Her smile vanished. "I was hurt and angry, not a good combination. I just wanted it out of me as soon as possible. When I calmed down I really regreted it."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oh." Diana looked at Amanda's hand, moving her hand around hers, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 pm

She looked at Diana. "It's okay. But if I had found out on a normal day, I wouldn't have done that. I would have been happy I guess." She tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

"You don't have to pretend." Diana squuzed her hand, "I'm scared to death about this. Just be honest to a tee." she shook a bit, trembled was a better word for it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:55 pm

She looked at her a bit confused. "If it was Ollies, I would be happy, but scared a bit. This envirorment isn't the best to bring a baby in. And what if I or Ollie die in a match? That is scary too." She sighed. "There is so many things that scare me, but I don't want to think about them."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Diana suddenly thought about what Amanda was talking about, "What happens if that does happen?" she whispered out. The thought of it made her chest tighten, her thoughts jumped into darker ones. She moved her other hand on top of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:04 pm

She grabbed the hand Diana put on her stomach. "Don't even go there sister! You are going to think positive and puke rainbows and cry unicorns! Nothing bad is going to happen!"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Diana bit her lip, fearing if she laughed she might have started to cry, "Role reversal, much?" she said, trying to smile but failing on all levels.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:13 pm

She laughed. "That's true." Amanda took her hand. "Don't worry dear, it will all be allright."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Diana pulled that woman in hug. She felt like bursting ino a million emotions, "Thank you..." she whispered out, letting her go, "Did you... Eve feel tired during your pregnancy?" she had to ask, Clark would fret too much to have been any help.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm

She was a bit surprised at the hug and finally hugged her back. "For the brief time I was pregnant, I felt a bit more tired than usual and more emotional."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Diana almost sighed in relief, it would explain why she felt the way she did. She swallowed pulling her legs up to her chest and leaning her head on her knees. She moved her head to look up to Amanda, "I have a question... why... why did you bring me here, instead of my room?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 am

She moistened her lips again. "I told you I found you outside in the garden of our place. My room was closer than yours. I don't know how you got in here."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:14 pm

[[ OOC: logging on and off te phone is a pain. ]]

Diana looked athe woman, clearly confused, "I have never been away from the Hero Complex... I'm not entirely sure where here is." she said in a smaller voice. Trying to make sense of how she came to this place.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"What is the last thing you remember?" She asked, touching the womans shoulder. "I can take you home when you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:21 pm

"I was talking to Thomas..." she breathed out, "I went to give him some alone time with Bruce and ten... Here I am." se explained.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 pm

She nodded in understanding. "Maybe you blacked out and don't remember you went for a walk and ended up here."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:25 pm

"I..I guess." Diana whispered out, trying to fill in the gap.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:27 pm

She squeesed Dianas shoulder. "Don't worry, it will come to you eventually. Do you want me to take you home now?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Diana nodded, trying to make sense of how she came here.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm

She smiled and helped Diana up, and out to the car. She seated her in and went to drive the car. They arrived at the Hero mansion and she helped Diana in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She is pregnant   She is pregnant - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She is pregnant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2