Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pregnant........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Chloe woke up from a nightmare with her stomach churning, she got up and barely made it to the bathroom in time. She threw up and sank to the floor feeling weird, her hands circled her stomach she didn't feel like she had a bug. She frowned....and she couldn't possibly be....I mean she would know if she was. She felt like crying and she went through some of the drawers in the bathroom until she found it a box of them anyway. She sighed, whoever had put them here had a bad sense of humor she thought. She used the pregnany test and then stood up as she waited for it a little plus sign appeared a few minutes later, her eyes widened as she stared down at it. "Oh please let this be a lie." She whispered....she felt more then a little overwhelmed to say the least. She didn't even know who the father was.....for all she knew it could be some random guy she had slept with to relive sexual tension. That was when someone chose to knock on the door, Chloe froze and then threw the pregnancy test away before she hurried to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Clark decided to check on Chloe and knocked on her door, "Hey Chloe, you all right?" He called, moments later Chloe opened the door. She smiled up at him and then hugged him, Clark stared down at her confused "Um, its nice to see you too is everything ok Chloe?" He asked as he stared down at her in worry.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Chloe frowned and pulled back from him, "Clark...was I ever in a relationship with someone?" She asked carefully as she avoided looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Clark bit his lip, "Well there was Bruce....but I don't know if you two ever...-" He broke off when he saw her face, "Chloe did something happen with Bruce? I mean did he tell you about his feelings for you?" He asked and at her stunned face realized that no she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Chloe scoffed, "Bruce, have feelings for me? I doubt that I mean he made it sound like I was the only one who had feelings when I talked to him. As of right now though Clark....I don't know if I have feelings for him, I mean he is really hot and he can be charming when he wants to be but I don't know of any feelings." She stated quietly, she had to know though if the child was his. "The reason why I ask Clark is because....I found out that I'm pregnant." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Clark's eyes widened and he may have stumbled a little bit, "Yo- uh-you're...um, when did you find that out?" He asked as he fought to keep his balance.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Chloe sighed, "Just barely and I don't know what I'm going to do....I don't know what I'm supposed to do." She said as tears worked their way down her face, Clark pulled her into a hug. He gently squeezed her before he pulled back, "Why don't we ask Bruce ok?" He asked as he stared down at her. Chloe just nodded numbly before she followed him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pregnant........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant........   Pregnant........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pregnant........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: