Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deadpool and Kitty hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 pm

"Deadpool, your arm." Kitty said with a surprised look on his face.

Deadpool ran with her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. "It's fine sweet heart, I can just re-attach..." Deadpool winced, "Like this."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Kitty winced as she watched him reattach his arm, "Thanks for the save, is your arm going to be all right?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 pm

"Yea, it's fine. Your buddy, claws, has cut me to ribbons on a few occasions. I have a nifty little healing ability. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Kitty smiled at him, "I'm fine, why did you really come back? From what I've seen Mr. Logan doesn't like you very much and I mean...." She trailed off and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 pm

"I needed a place to stay. And maybe a few questions answered. But those can wait. I'm Wade by the way. Wade Wilson."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Kitty smiled again, "I'm Katherine Pryde but Kitty for short, and so what questions do you have in mind Mr. Wilson?" She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:34 pm

"Well... Do you guys have an armory so I can refill my guns? And where are some good places to eat here?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Kara suddenly barged into the living room, running as Kitty and Deadpool could hear her crying. She pushed both of them out of the way, running straight towards the other part of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Kitty laughed, "Well to your first question, you'll have to ask Mr. Logan seeing as how he is the one with access to all of our fighting equipment. As for the second question well, our kitchen is well stocked with just about everything." She said. She looked over as Kara burst in and raced past them, "Kara, what happened?" called Kitty after her retreating form.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Having his questions answered, Wade was surprised when Supergirl pushed him and Kitty out of the way. His hand instinctively reached for his gun, but he stopped when he saw who it was and the she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Kitty bit her lip and hoped that Kara would be all right, "So how do you know Mr. Logan?" She asked Wade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool and Kitty hanging out   Deadpool and Kitty hanging out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadpool and Kitty hanging out
Page 1 of 1