Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confronting Deadpool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Confronting Deadpool Empty
PostSubject: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:59 am

After being released from the Medical Lab, Kitty slowly made her way to the garden she was still sore but it wasn't as painful as it had been. She gingerly sat down on the bench and pulled out Lance's letter from her pocket, she bit her lip as she studied his handwriting. "Oh Lance." She whispered. She needed to find Deadpool....
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 am

Wade was sitting out in the garden thinking about how he was going to break the news to Kitty. He guessed someone had noticed he was missing, but didn't think anyone would have known he was dead.

He closed his eyes for a few minutes and when he opened them he saw Kitty walking towards him.

"Kit-" Wade tried to get out, but was cut short by Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 am

She had started walking along the garden path when she saw him, as soon as he tried talking to her Kitty cut him off, "Save it!" She snapped and then took a deep breath. "Now, I know that you thought you were doing the right thing but Lance was starting to change! If I hadn't broken up with him, we wouldn't be in this mess!" She hung her head and looked away from him. "What I'm trying to say is, I have only myself to blame for Lance's death. The fact is, I'm going to be the one to carry this around with me my entire life!" She finished and took a little breath before she started crying again.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:23 am

"Kitty, I'm not going to let you blame yourself. I feel bad for killing him. By the time I came to my senses, it was too late. But you breaking up with him has nothing to do with it. He would have done something to hurt you even if you hadn't! He needed to get help. And when I found out he was, I hated that I had done what I did. By that point, I had no other choice. I didn't want him to suffer in dying."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 am

Kitty bit her lip and nodded, "Did he say anything before he-" She broke herself off mid sentence and then forced to ask, "Before he died?" She could tell that Wade was being serious when he said that he felt bad for killing Lance, even if it was shocking. She wiped at her eyes as a few more tears escaped.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 am

Wade didn't want to tell her. He knew it would only hurt her more. But he couldn't deny Lance his dying wish, it just wasn't in him.

"Kitty, he wanted me to tell you that he loved you. But I love you too. That's why I did what I did. My emotions got the best of me. I have never killed on emotions before. It scared me, but you being hurt scared me too."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 am

Kitty looked up at him shocked, "You love me?" She asked faintly, she had heard Lance's dying wish but somehow Wade's admission struck her more. A small smile grew on her face when she heard that, she was slightly overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:41 am

"Of course I do Kitty. I wanted you to break up with lance because I wanted you to myself. but I never meant for this to happen. I know you wanted your first time to be with someone special and be emotional, but because of me, it won't be."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 am

Kitty looked at him shocked, "I'll be honest with you too, the main reason I broke up with Lance is because of how I was starting to feel for you. I don't blame you for what he did to me, I made my choice and I paid the price but I do want you to know that I love you too." She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 am

"You may not blame me Kitty, but I do. I'll never forgive myself if I hurt you again." With that, he embraces Kitty, careful not to hurt her, and kissed her passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:57 am

She smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer to her, when she pulled away she laughed breathlessly "Wow." She whispered. She leaned up and kissed him again enjoying the feel of his arms holding her protectively.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:51 am

Wade felt a chill go down his spine when he pulled Kitty close to him. Their bodies pressing against each other.

He let go, be he didn't want to stop, but he knew they had to. He didn't want anything to escalate after want happened to her.

"Women just can't resist my manly charm."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 am

Kitty reluctantly pulled away and then rolled her eyes when he made that comment, "Oh really?" she asked with a smirk. She didn't wait for him to answer and turned to go, she grabbed his hand and then smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting Deadpool   Confronting Deadpool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confronting Deadpool
Page 1 of 1