Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chains and Whips Excite Me

Go down 
+2
Super Woman
Owlman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Owlman

Owlman

Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Thomas heard talking threw the door as he grabbed Lorna. He knocked her out a while ago, he would have his fun with her and Amanda. Life would be great. He unbolted the door and threw Lorna at the two in the room, shutting and locking the door behind him. He walked over to Bruce, grabbing him and rebinding him, "I didn't doubt that you'd on bind yourself." he stated looking down at him, "Why Bruce you don't look so well." He purred out throwing Bruce into the wall. He hit it with a satisfying crunch. He smirked widely what's Bruce just lay there, for a moment, trying to get up but couldn't with his new bindings. Thomas's eyes flicked over to Lorna and Amanda, "Now what did I say would happen it you tried to break free. Oh yes I'd fuck Chloe--" Bruce growled out, "Don't you touch her!" thomas rolled his eyes continuing on with his story, "I already fucked Chloe and now I'm going to fuck the both of you. It's a shame, really. Chloe was willing but you two... I'll have to completely dominate."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Lorna was just waking up, when she was suddenly thrown at two people. She shrieked loudly as she laid on the floor. She wasn't completely to it. Lorna laid there holding her head as she slowly opened her eyes..She had a horrible headache, rolling over on her side as she looked up, seeing Amanda, "A-Amanda?" Though her head snapped up to see the real Bruce on the ground, her eyes wide as she looked up at the man who looked like him. Lorna immediately sat up at his words and backed up fast..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Amanda grabbed Lorna in her arms when she was thrown at them. She kept her eyes at Thomas. When he turned to them she pushed Lorna behind her. "Don't you touch her!! Do what you want to me, but leave her be!!" She growled to him. She was furious about what he sid about Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Thomas let himself smirk, wickedly, "You left me without so much as a note, a call, nothing. Why should I listen to you?" Thomas had a severe bone to pick with her. He growled feeling something on his leg. He looked down and saw Bruce, he kicked the man in the face before tossing him to the other side of the room, "Give up, Bat. Owls win." His eyes moved back to the two women, he walked next to Lorna, grabbing her and pulling her away. He jabbed her in the neck with some of Quick's rape juice. He'd thank the man later for leaving his stash for the world to see.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Lorna shrieked when he pulled her away from Amanda, "N-no! Aman-DA!" She shrieked when she felt something get jabbed into her. Her eyes wide before she started to feel weird. She looked up at him, "W-What did you do to me..?" Lorna asked, her body feeling warm.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Amandas eyes widened when he pulled Lorna away. She got up and atacked Thomas, punching him in the face. "YOU DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!" She kicked him in the groin and pushed him to the ground. She ran to Lorna. "Are you okay?!" She asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Thomas hit the ground, feigning hurt. He always wore a cup just in case of these situations. He reached out with another quick fire needle and jabbed her in the ankle. His did hurt though, he rubbed it for pulling himself off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Lorna shook her head, "N-No..h-he did something me!" She suddenly shrieked when the man stabbed Amanda with the syringe, "Amanda!" She looked at the man, looking for something metal in the room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 pm

She felt the needle stab her ankle, and shrieked in pain. She looked at her ankle, as she started to feel warm. She looked Thomas in the eyes, scared. "Please don't..." She pleaded shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:58 pm

"Maybe you should have thought about that before raping my feelings." He grunted out pushing her to the wall, looking at her, "Stay." He had a wicked thought as he turned his head dragging Lorna to Bruce and making her stand next to him. He found a wooden board grabbing Bruce arms and hanging him by his arms. The angle in which he was hanging would slowly pop his shoulders out of socket, if not break them. He pushed Lorna to stand next to him, "Stay." Thomas ordered looking up at the clearly beaten Bruce, "I win, you should've just let me win on Earth-2." He stated turning around walking towards Amanda, grabbing her face, "Just like old times, baby." He crushed his lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Lorna struggled trying to get away from Thomas. Though she gave up when he told her to stay. She watched at how he grabbed Amanda and kissed her, "LEAVE HER ALONE!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:06 pm

She closed her eyes, letting him kiss her. She didn't really enjoy it. She was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:08 pm

"Oh come on, 'Manda... this doesn't spark any feelings we had?" he whispered on her lips.

--

Bruce grunted in pain, trying to shimmy his way of the bored for at the end was a hook. If he tried to jump and failed he'd pop his arms out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 pm

She just looked in his eyes in fear and hurt, shaking like a leaf. "N-no..." The drug he had injected in her was taking effect, making her feel good, even if she didn't want to feel good.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:14 pm

[Ooc *randomly runs in the room with a shotgun and kills Thomas then rescues everyone else*]
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:27 pm

[[ OOC: What? ]]

Thomas felt something inside of him break, he couldn't do it. He could boast all he wanted that he raped Amanda, but he couldn't. He loved her too much for it. He slapped her and threw her on the ground, "Run." he commanded Amanda. He couldn't man up enough to rape the woman he loved. Though, he could destroy the delightful green-haired chick. He looked up in enough time to notice Bruce's binding on the wooden roof hanger when he felt a kick to the side. He winced falling forward, front hand springing himself to a standing position, "Bruce this is not the time to become heroic." Thomas growled out.

--

Bruce twirled a device in his hand, clicking it. The door opened that trapped them in here, "Actually, I do believe the time is ripe." Bruce kicked him again, before leg sweeping the man. Both were trained in relatively the same arts. Both could perfectly counteract the other, except Bruce was smarter. Amanda had been commanded to run while Lorna was told to stay. He could see that in the way she was frozen, "Let her leave, Thomas." he growled out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 pm

[Ooc ohh snap annd nvm me and my odd imaginings XD]
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:46 pm

She held her cheek with a yelp and groaned when she was thrown on the ground. She looked up at Thomas in shock and fear. She then got up and ran out of the basement.

Last edited by Super Woman on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Lorna stayed frozen in place, her eyes widened when she saw Amanda run. Though she hoped she was running to get help. Her eyes traveled to Bruce, who was fighting with Thomas.

Last edited by Polaris on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:10 pm

[[OOC I just want to say, I'm very sleepy, and I'm going to my mom's tomorrow. And I am bringing my laptop but I won't be on as much. So, I'm really asking for you to reply Emily today. Or I won't reply until Monday when I get home.

Going to take a nap, be back later.]]
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 pm

[[ OOC: I know... I just have no motive for this anymore. ]]

Thomas's Wes flicked over to Bruce before He grabbed Bruce throwing him into the wall. Bruce head hit the wall with a thud as Thomas turned grabbing the door's device hearin it slam shut. His eyes flicked to Lorna watching the girl shaking a he slowly moved towards Lorna.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Lorna looked up at Thomas her eyes widened as she backed up against the wall, "P-Please..n-no.." She said as she felt the tears starting to sting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:39 pm

"Say 'yes yes.' you're too pretty to cry." Thomas spoke his eyes looking to his brother's bleeding head. He moved his face back to Lorna's grabbing her face and staring ino her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Lorna shrieked a little as he grabbed her face. She tried to push away, but her effort was little due to the drug's effect. Though she felt she was doing a great job at trying to push him away, "No!"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Thomas slapped her face, "Say it." he hissed out, ripping her shirt with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains and Whips Excite Me
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Basement-
Jump to: