Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chains and Whips Excite Me

Go down 
+2
Super Woman
Owlman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:17 pm

She sighed and sat down on the floor. "I guess we are stuck then." She hugged her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Bruce grunted, trying to ram the door again, "You'd think if Superman can hear an alarm clock ring in Metropolis from Gotham he's be able to hear us." he mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 pm

"Maybe it's because of the collars. He can't hear like he normally could." She said looking at the floor like hypnotised.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:22 pm

"For his sake I hope that right or I'm going to find my Kryptonite bullet and shoot him with it, repeatedly." He mumbled out, an empty threat.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:26 pm

She looked at him ontop of the stairs. "Do you think heat vision would work on the door?" She asked suddenly hopefull again.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:36 pm

"Lead." He stated, she'd get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

She let her hopes go down and stared at the floor again. "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Bruce felt bad for her. He walked towards her and crouched down, "It's not your fault, you know this." He placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm

She glanced up at him. "I know.... Back then... I didn't have any friends he could hurt.... I'm worried..."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:53 am

Bruce thought over for the moment, thinking, "Are you sure you're not willing to try to become a hero? It would... surely save you from psychopaths like him."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:58 am

She looked at him wondering what brought that on. "A little too late for that. I met that psycho before I came here. What would me becoming a hero help?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 pm

"Stops this from happening ever again." He stated, standing up again and looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:13 pm

"How? He would just get me back." She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 pm

"Nevermind." He stated, he wasn't going to sit here and convince her of the obvious. He needed to get help.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 pm

She looked at him. "What is it with you and Ollie trying to bring me to the narrow path?" She asked a bit amused.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:26 pm

"Maybe because we both give a damn about your well being." He stated without looking at her, calculating how much strength he would need to break through the door.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 pm

She smiled. "Well aren't you two sweet?" She looked at him. "You need help in bringing down that door?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Bruce was still doing the math, "No." he cracked his knuckles rolling his shoulder, knocking on the door lightly finding its weakest point.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 pm

She leaned her head back against the wall and sighed. "I wish he would come back. That way I'd know he isn't hurting anyone right now." She said frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm

"Huge possibility when he comes back he'll attempt to sexually assault you, and I'm not going to let that happen." Bruce said, curling his fist into a ball and punching a dent into the door before he was viciously shocked by his collar. He collapsed onto the ground grabbing it, a few moments passed by before stopped shocking him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm

She looked down. "I know, But I can take it." She said hugging herself. She looked up when Bruce was shocked. "Bruce!? YOu okay?" She asked runing to him.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Bruce huffed, grunting out out words, "Apparently... that's... considered a power..."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 pm

She helped him to sit on the stairs and sat next to him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. It doesn't hurt much." She knew she was lying, but tried to make it sound convincing.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:30 pm

"I'm not stupid, I know it hurt." he grunted out, he knew what it was like to be sexually assaulted... though for him it was because he would not give a villain his seed so she could have his children. He shivered at the bit of things he remembered, the collar making him feel more off then usual.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:51 pm

She looked at Bruce. "I'll be fine." She said quietly, trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains and Whips Excite Me
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Basement-
Jump to: