Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well this isn't hell at all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-666

X-666

Well this isn't hell at all! Empty
PostSubject: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Jane woke up slowly, moving her head as she was about to open her eyes. Though she suddenly felt a breeze between her legs, making her jump up fast, "NO! My cheerleading uniform!" She looked at her uniform, "Oh no..it's all dirty now!" She puffed out her cheeks as she whined. Though she then realized she wasn't in Hell..Jane looked around, "Where am I?" She asked, before she felt something around her neck, putting her hand on the collar, "What is this? And why is around my neck." Jane then tried to pull it off of her, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" She shrieked when the collar shocked her, "Now that isn't fair!" She shrieked, stomping her foot as she stood there, walking over to a bench as she sat down and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 am

Slade decided it was time to go home, As he kept walking fast. What had he done? He went through his hair with his hand. He suddenly stopped and looked around. Where was he going? He had no idea what way he went, As he looked around his eye fell on a young oddly looking woman in a cheer leading costume. He raised his eyebrow. Staring at the female. He saw her pout, He sighed walking up to her. ''Hey, What's wrong?'' He asked looking at her. Why was he even asking? What was he looking for? He was getting soft. And it wasn't a good sign at all.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 am

Jane looked up, seeing a very buff looking man. She couldn't help but eye him up and down..Though she then crossed her arms, "I don't know where I am! And I have this collar on me! I don't know what's going on!" She said, puffing out her cheek as she looked away a little.

---
Laura had got permission from Amanda to go find Slade, she had been feeling better today so she could walk. She then saw Slade standing in the park, "Slade." She called out, getting his attention.

---
Jane heard a familiar voice, getting up as she turned around, "Piglet!?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

---
Laura's eyes widened fast as she backed up when she saw X-666..her clone, "X-666.." She whispered.

---
Jane giggled, "I haven't seen you in a while..I mean..you left hell so fast.." She said as she stayed where she was, "Are you still wondering if you have a soul!?"

---
Laura stayed quiet..

---
"Well do you!? Or are you souless!?" She giggled, totally forgetting the man..She loved to taunt Laura so much, but with the expression she was holding when she saw her..It was priceless, "I bet you don't have a soul, you little killing machine! I mean..I'm a killing monster, since I am your clone!"

---
Laura just stayed quiet, wishing the girl would shut up..She was the last person she wanted to remember, along with Kimura.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:12 am

He watched the scene. Feeling bad for Laura. ''Hey! Don't treat her that way, She deserves much better.'' He said crossing his arms. ''Maybe you are the killing monster.. Laura is the most sweet and caring person in the world. She is strong very strong. Minded as body wise, So all your talk about her having no soul or her being a killing monster won't even reach her. She knows better.'' He said as he walked up to Laura, And pulled her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 am

Jane looked up at the man when he stood up for Laura. She giggled as she watched him walk to Laura and hug her, making her giggle more. She put her hands behind her back, feeling something metal. So she did have her pompoms. Jane giggled again.

---
Laura looked at Slade as he stood up for her, making her blush and smile softly. She hugged him back.

--
Jane did a little cheerleading stance, giggling, "So, Piglet you found someone! Oh it's about time!" She giggled, "But does he know that your so souless you don't even care about him? That in the end you'll kill him like all the others!?" She continued to giggle, "I mean..you killed so many of your clones down in hell, it was kind of sad to see.." Jane frowned.

---
Laura looked at her, "Shut up! I do care about him! He's the one person who is precious to me."

---
Jane smiled wider, "Ooo, is Piglet happy with Muscles?" She said, walking closer to them..She was getting a little tired of being little nice, "Well you won't be happy for long..You souless little fighting machine.." Jane looked up at Slade, "If you didn't hear her, Muscles, I'm her clone..A cute, pure all American girl, something Laura isn't. But, a murderous monster on the inside. I have two layers, so if I'm a murdering monster, so is she!" She giggled, pointing at Laura as she was close to Laura now. Her face close to hers.

---
Laura stood there, "I am happy!" She yelled, not even wincing as she just stared at Jane..Though she wished she had personal space.

---
Jane smiled, grabbing her pompoms behind her back..She giggled, as she started to do a cheerleading routine, "Poor X-23! A murdering thing is all she'll be! Grown as a clone to slash and kill! Her inhuman crimes will make you ill!" She laughed before she slashed at Laura with her pompoms.

---
Laura's eyes widened when she started to do the same chant before, shrieking when she went to protect her stomach from the pompoms. She had turned around, getting slashed in the back. She lost her balance, catching herself fast on the ground as she semi laid there, her arm over her stomach..Laura looked up at X-666..

---
Jane giggled, going to slash at her again.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 am

Slade just stood there, All the words the woman said were empty words. All she said was not true. He did not even listen to her. His eye(s) widen when the female suddenly started slashing at Laura. Slade jumped between them. He punch her in the face. Pushing the woman away from Laura. ''Leave her alone.'' He said calm.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:53 am

Jane stumbled back, looking up at Slade. She giggled, she ran at him as she slashed her metal pompoms at him, dodging some of his attacks.

---
Laura just watched as the two fought. Knowing Slade wouldn't want her to fight.

Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 am

The woman slashed him with her pompoms, He groaned light. As he kicked her legs away. As he grabbed her pompoms he threw them away. Making sure she would not be able to get them back, He kicked her into the stomach. ''Leave now.'' He growled.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:04 am

Jane's eyes widened when he grabbed her pompoms, "NO!" She shrieked, shrieking more when he kicked her in the stomach. She fell down, looking up at him as she looked at Pompoms. Jane looked back at him, before her face deformed into sadness as she started to cry, "So mean! I was just having fun!"

---
Laura sat there, watching, raising an eyebrow when the girl started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 am

''You can have fun without hurting other people.'' He raised his eyebrow. Crossing his arms. He looked over his shoulder. As he saw Laura grabbing the pompoms. He turned his head back to look at x-666.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 am

Jane looked at him, getting up as she ran at him to throw a punch. Only to be punched down, she looked up at both Laura and Slade..She frowned as she got up and started to run away.

---
Laura looked at the pompoms, trying hard not to cut herself, "Damn these things are sharp.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:20 am

He sighed. Watching the girl walk away. He than turned around to look at Laura. ''Yeah...Are you okay?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 am

Laura looked at him as she nodded and smiled, turning her around so he can see her back, "Already healing." She said as she smiled at him, "Are you?" She asked, turning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 am

He nodded and smiled. ''Always.'' He helped her up. He held her close to him, Smiling at her. He caressed her cheek. ''How have you been?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:52 am

Laura looked up at him as her eyes were wide, smiling softly, "I've been better..I haven't had pain all day." She said as she smiled, and it was a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 am

He smiled. ''I am glad...'' He caressed her cheek. Running through her hair. He slowly moved his face closer to her. Softly letting their lips meet. Her soft lips against his, He pulled her closer to him. Letting his hand slowly wander down to her but as he caressed it softly. He opened his mouth as their tongue's circled around each other. He pulled away. Looking into her eyes as he smiled widen, This was good...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:37 am

Laura's smile didn't leave as she looked at him. She closed her eyes as she kissed him back, her hands resting on his chest. She blushed when she felt his hands caress her butt. Laura let their tongues play with each other, looking at him as he pulled away. She saw how wide his smile was, and how he was looking at her. And suddenly a wide smile also formed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:51 am

He saw her wide smile. He couldn't help but smile even wider. ''I love you.'' He said caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:52 am

Laura's smile went even wider, "I love you too.." She said as she caressed his cheek, "And I'm happy I'm with you.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:12 am

He smiled. ''shall we go back to home?'' He asked brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:15 am

Laura nodded as she grabbed his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 am

He squeezed her hand and walked with her to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't hell at all!   Well this isn't hell at all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well this isn't hell at all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: