Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worried as all living hell..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Worried as all living hell.. Empty
PostSubject: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Kara walked to the living room, sitting on the couch, holding her knees to her chest. She hugged her knees, burying her face in her knees. She started to break down a little, she was scared, so very scared..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Flash had decided to make Dinah some french toast. He took out what he needed, and spotted the jar of jam. He stared at the jar, as if making it open by just looking at it. But it didn't. He looked at his hand. "I can't open this." He took the cursed jar with him as he went to look for someone with two working hands. He walked by the living room. He saw Kara sitting there, he stopped in his tracks. "Are you crying?" He asked her conserned.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 pm

"Are you crying?"

Kara jumped a little, wiping her eyes fast, "No.." She said, not looking at him..She knew he wouldn't believe it..Kara put her legs down, feeling a headache coming..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 pm

He walked into the room, putting the jar on the coffee table. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 pm

She looked at him, then at the jar, "I don't have to stop you from doing what you want to do, Wally..You look like you were doing something.." She said, looking down to her hands..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:08 pm

He mused to himself. "Actually I was looking for some assistance with that." He said pointing to the jar with his injured hand. "And don't worry about me. My buisnes will be still there, so just tell me. It could help you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Kara looked at him, then at the jar; She grabbed it and opened it for him, "There ya go." She then looked at him, "Just some trouble with Logan and I.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:18 pm

"Thanks." He looked at her, with worry. "Anything I can help with? Just don't ask me to beat Logan, that I can't do." He said the last part as a joke, trying to make her smile a bit.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Kara laughed softly, "Not those kind of troubles..We are engaged..Let's just say, we're in a scare right now." She realized Flash understand that, and his eyes went wide, making her stare get serious, "Don't tell anyone..Your the last person I am telling about this problem, got it? If you tell anyone, I will break your other arm.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 pm

His eyes widened when he realised what she meant. "Oh dear lord!" He said a bit shocked, before he got out of it. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He said actually scared, and looked away. He then suddenly turned to look at her again. "You two didn't use protection!?" He asked making his voice shriek a little towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:32 pm

"You two didn't use protection!?"

Kara covered his mouth fast, "He was always pulling out!" She whispered, "But.you know..the pleasure..YOU DO IT WITH CANARY!" She said, uncovering his mouth, "So, right now..I'm having a little..scare.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 pm

He looked at her with wide eyes. When she took her hand from his mouth he spoke again, but this time in whisper. "How do you know about me and Canary!!! We haven't told anyone yet, except Arrow!" His eyes widened even more when she looked at him like it was news to her too. "SHIT!!!" He cursed loudly, smacking his head.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Kara's eyes widened, shocked that it was true, "I was guessing!" She said, "I didn't know that it was true!" Her eyes widened, "Shit is right.." She said, her hand palming her face, "This day was good...Until now.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

He hang his head. "Yeah it's true. But don't tell anyone, or I'll shout your secret from the rooftops." He said looking at her pleadingly. He knew he may have used a bit too much force in his words. "Sorry, it's just that we are having some drama with Arrow now, and Canary doesn't know what to do at the moment. So I don't want to strain her anymore than I need to." He fell into a silence for a while.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:28 pm

"I won't, and if you ever do that..I will hurt you. But, I won't, promise." She looked at him, "It's okay, I won't say anything. It's your choice when you two want to say something about it." She then sighed, looking down, "To be honest, I don't need to be even thinking of that..I need to pray I get my...you know." Kara said, looking at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"Thanks." He looked at her for a moment not getting what she meant. "Your... OH!... yeah... Well let's hope itsjust a scare." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Just so you know, if you ever need to. You can borrow condoms from me. I keep some in the drawer of my night stand." He looked at her with an appologetic look. "I don't mean that you can't buy them yourself, just saying that incase you need some one day." He defended himself.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Kara nodded, looking at her hands now. She couldn't resist a little laugh that came out, when he spoke about the condoms, "If I get my period, we are probably going to go get me some birth control pills..And some condoms..I swear..I better get it, I'm not ready to be a mom. And Logan sure is not ready to be a father.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 pm

He just nodded looking at the floor. "Yeah... You are probaply right." He then looked at the jam jar. "Oh I almost forgot! I'm making Frnch toast for Canary. Do you want some too?" He asked taking the jar in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Kara laughed softly, "Sure, sorry that I kinda interrupted you."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 pm

He wawed his hand. "Naah... don't worry about it. The longer I can get Canary to rest the better." He said winkingat her, before he proceeded to the diningroom.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Kara nodded, "By the way, what happened? Why is she in the Medical Lab?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 pm

He looked at her. "Superwoman and company came here and ransacked the house. She took Dinahs ring, that used to be her mothers. Canary went to get it back and got some sort of gass treatment. Then Shayera went there too and got gassed too. Me and Superman got an anonymous call saying we needed to go there, so we did." He stopped in the dining room taking some eggs in his hand and breaking them into a bowl. "She is fine now, but the ring is still gone and she is a bit dizzy."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:31 am

Kara was going to reply, but, her stomach started to hurt. It was starting to tighten, and hurt, "Be right back Flash.." Kara managed to speak out, running to her room..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:26 am

He proceeded with making the french toast. He was a bit perplexed at why Kara had to go so fast, but decided it wasn't anything too serious. He got the food done. He left some on a plate for Kara, and put Canarys meal on a tray. He carefully picked it up and slowly walked towards the medical lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worried as all living hell..   Worried as all living hell.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worried as all living hell..
Page 1 of 1